Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran! Empty Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran!

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:59 pm

Fran lifted her head up once she finished praying. It had been a long time since she had been in the ring, but she was eager to get back in the ring, especially when she heard about the match type. "Humiliation..." Fran said aloud, scratching her head. "It's odd for wrestling." She mused and then pumped her fist in eagerness. "But, I will show that humility is practically my middle name! God bless this ring, the audience and my opponent! Tonight shall be a spectacle unlike any other you have seen, my Lord!"

Once her music began to play, Fran skipped happily down the entrance ramp. She had her cape, tie and large hat on, wobbling a bit with the baggy accessories as she finally got to the ring. She crawled inside and then hopped up. She made her way to the corner and knelt down, cupping her hands and bowing her head. The crowd seemed to give only a tepid response to the kawaii, but that was alright. She knew they were with her in spirit and their souls were eager to bear witness to a night of praise!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran! Empty Re: Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran!

Post by ScyldScefing Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Valentina had spent most of her prep time at the back pacing up and down like a lion inside a cage that was too small for him. All the muscles in her body were itching, eager to get into the right and at it, and the little skips and jumps in place she did at times did very little, if anything, to stifle the uncomfortable tingling in her limbs and the buzz in the pit of her stomach.

This was it. This was the real deal. This is where things begin and get rolling. She had been training, watching more videos that anyone had a legal right to, and getting prepped, rehearsing poses and thinking of ways to spice things up. And above all, she had been keeping at it at the camp and getting royally trounced over and over, since she began her career. All for this moment. The moment where she started her career in earnest, and the moment when the rest of the whole AFW started to get some what-for for the beatings her body and pride had taken on the first day, one slam, punch and hold at the time.

Boy, she could not WAIT.

A guitar riff and a loud, energetic voice spitting angry, vaguely lonely-sounding words in a very broken English with a thick Japanese accent. That was her cue. Valentina emerged into the ramp in a burst of fireworks, arms outstretched and palms looking up, her head turning alternatively to each side to look at the public, although this was barely perceptible, seeing as her white hoodie was still on her . Walking in long, purposefully slow strides, she made some headway into the ramp leading to the ring before stopping for a moment. Flinging the hood back with an impatient move or her head, she once again looked around her, and  both her palms slowly formed a thumbs down gesture, which she kept as she walked towards the ring.

Boos, hisses and roars of disapproval came in force almost immediately. Valentina paid them no heed as she kept walking, conspicuously waving her arms so her thumbs were constantly in motion, bobbing up and down. When she came near the ring, she undid her hoodie and peeled it off her, showing the navy blue one piece swimsuit she wore under as fighting attire. Not the most rad looking attire, sure... but a lot of american female wrestlers had worn in plenty of times in the good old days. If ti was good enough for them, it was good enough for her. And hey, in this country one simply could not go wrong with swimsuits. Those suckers in the audience lapped them up like it was Ben & Jerry's.

Unceremoniously, she held her hoodie at arms´length and dropped in on the floor, before crawling on the ring under the lower rope. Let one of the rank-and-file janitors pick it up. It was part of her bad girl gimmick, so it was image, and image was money. They wouldn´t let it lying around, so why even bother.

Once in the ring, she snickered at her rival. Oh, she knew her game all right. On certain parts of the US, those jesus freak types were a dime a dozen. It would feel extra-good to embrarass her in front of this crowd of pervs for the goold old times and for the f*** of it. Churchbrains tended to be too prudish for their own good... but hey. That´s what she was here to fix, wasn´t she? Oh, she was. Hell yes she was, pun not intended. With scorn plain in her voice, he yelled directly at her rival, so anyone near could hear her good and clear.

"No need for praying and preaching, honeybutt. No need to look up high. Right here I got aaaaaall I need to put the fear of God right in you in front of all those suckers. Or at the very least, the fear of me. Which in this ring amounts to pretty much the same".

The boos got louder, and Valentina giggled. Oh, boy, the fans. So easy to get them all riled up it was almost not fun. She was more interested in the reaction from her rival, though. The irreverence of her remarks must have got her pretty miffed, if she was really as holier-than-thou as she made it sound, but all the better. The more worked up she got, the more embarrassed she´d be when she made good on her threat and put some fear of God in her... via a boot to the ass.

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran! Empty Re: Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran!

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Fran lifted up her head to watch Valentina come down the ramp. She was sure making a show of things. The religious girl frowned a bit. She didn't quite seem to understand how this match was going to work because she seemed to be doing the complete opposite of humiliation.

Fran took off her hat and cloak and set if off to the side once Valentina spoke to her. She furrowed her brow but then smiled and shook her head. "Why would I want to fear God?" She asked. "I love Him."

Fran stepped forward and extended her hand. "I hope you're looking forward to this match as much as I am! I would say I think I've got you beat, but that wouldn't be very humble of me now would it?" Fran giggled as she waved a finger at the white haired girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:44 pm

Valentina frowned, and burst into laughter at the sincere, if slightly fanatic-sounding retort. Either the girl had a really solid act of being a sanctiomonious Miss Holy Pants as part of her line, or she was a bona fide Jesus fanboy. In either case, this was going to be good. Hell, she was starting to feel like smacking her around without a prize bag just for the heck of it.

Grinning, Valentina put her hands on her hips cocked her head in a mockingly coquettish way. "Oho. Have me beat, now, before we even begin, have you? Didn´t your God or your mommy ever tell you pride precedes the fall? Tsk, tsk. That's the problem with you japs. You love copying all the cool stuff- she said, opening her arms to encompass the whole ring and the public, who is booing even harder now, but for the love of all holy, you seem unable to get it right. Don´t you worry, pal. I plan on getting you sorted aaaaaaaall right after this is over. I´m not going to spare you the rod, I´mma tell you that right of the bat. So what now, Jesus freak? You planning on having me won doing something, or you plan on running that cute mouth of yours until I yawn so hard that need to cart me away on a stretcher?

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:33 am

Fran watched as Valetnina began ranting. She tried to listen but it ended up really hard. She courteously gave the girl her time and when she was finished, she smiled. "Oh, only my mother is Japanese." She corrected.

"You're right, I shouldn't have even implied such a boast." She added. Fran then lifted her finger to her lips. "Hmmm.... this might be harder than I thought." Fran then looked over Valentina. "Ok, I think we should pray over it. God won't mind if we collaborate. In this kind of match, I think there really is no loser!"

Fran held out her hands. "If you take my hands, I'll lead the prayer."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Valentina, who had been left speechless for a change, merely raised an eyebrow at the girl. Now, what in tarnation was this loony talking about. Pray over... what? Seriously, pray? In the middle of a bout? Collaborate? No loser?

Either she was totally out of it, or had some kind of plan. A very circumventuous one. Well, whatever was the case, the little crazy gal was offering both hands- and wrists for her to grab. Valentina wasn´t one to look a gift nun horse in the mouth.

Sure, oh... brethren of mine... fallopian tubes, or whatever. Let us pray and offer unto the lord the purity of our thoughts and bear gifts of myrrh, gold and frankenstein, or something. Come, give me thy hands

With a short, brisk movement, Valentina grabbed the other girl by both wrists and immediately pulled hard towards her, knee rising up to try and connect squarely with the other girls' belly. If she reacted as expected, doubling up, she´d quickly move into a reverse headlock. That position should allow her some interesting options to start laying on the humiliation.

If she didn't, of if she didn´t connect well, well... that might be a problem. Such close range was the territory of slams and brute force takedowns, and she wasn´t stellar on the strength department. But come on, I mean, how could she fail... right?

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:36 am

Fran's eyebrows raised when Valentina began to speak. it seemed like she was eagerly wanting to lead the prayer. That was good! She was definitely getting into the spirit of the match, even though her words were a bit off.

When she was finished, Fran opened her eyes and grinned. "Well, that-OOOFF!"

The religious girl was doubled over by the brutal knee and began coughing and wincing in pain only to be clamped tightly against Valentina's body. She resisted as much as she could, but it wasn't much more than weakly shoving against the white haired girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:30 pm

Well, that had been almost too easy. Without nary as much as throwing a punch or attempting a grapple, Valentina had her rival in a compromised- and compromising position.

She could just keep choking her, but the match rules did state that the victory had to be by submission through embarassment. She couldn´t submit much if she just dropped her down cold.

... and besides, to miss all the fun she could have before No way in hell.

Hmmmm. Interesting view of your butt from up here, chica. Can´t say I dislike what I see. And I bet the public isn´t very unhappy about it either. Come on, don´t be modest. Stick it out. I´ll gladly help

The american girl dropped down to a crouch, her rival´s head still firmly pressed around her. Regardless of how flexible she was, she´ll need to at least bend her body over a little, if not outright kneel with her. Either option was going to leave her butt sticking out nicely for everyone to see. Knowing the camera guys, probably they´d make sure a ton of people would get a good view of the moon tonight. And not the one in the sky.

Much better. But still a bit uninteresting. Don´t worry, I can fix that too. Feel free to yelp and bawl all you like. Not like it´s going to help you

Tightening her grip on Fran´s neck, Tina grinned mischievously as he dislodged her right arm, which she was using as a fulcrum to keep the lock tight, and that now rose up in the air, palm outstretched, before coming down crashing on her rival´s right butt cheek with a solid, oh-so-satisfying smack, promptly followed by another one on her left one. Confident in her grab, Valentina planned to keep spanking the girl for as long as she could keep it together.

This wasn´t without issues, though. Even though she had a very solid initial grip, Valentina simply couldn´t keep the same level of pressure on the lock without using both arms, and she had to lean a bit to properly reach her rival´s butt, meaning she had to correct her balance every now and then. That could be trouble, but she was mildly confident she could lay the smackdown hard enough that her rival would be more worried about not getting her buns roasted than about trying to push her off...

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:29 am

"Nnnghh!"

Fran's hands pushed and shoved against Valentina as the girl tugged her up and down. Fran could feel the painful strain on her neck, but she couldn't do much to respond to it verbally or physically. As she dropped to her knees, her butt did wave in the air, much to the delight of the crowd. Fran, however, was being squeezed so tightly, that she was nearly oblivious to it. She could barely hear the hooting and hollering while squeezed tightly against Valentina's grip.

Desperate to get out, Fran began pushing with more force against Valentina but as she pushed, the firm stomach was replaced by something a bit more forgiving in nature. Perplexed, Fran pushed harder as she tugged with her head, trying to pop free from Valentina's grip while her own grip was mashed firmly against the white haired girl's chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:40 am

Valentina smiled as her captive rival wriggled and try to worm free of her grip, while she liberally kept up with the spanking. A pleasant warmth was starting to expand through her palm from the fast, punishing slaps, and if her hand already felt warmth, she could imagine how that jesus-tushy must be feeling right now. The futile rubbing of Fran against her as she weakly tried to break free made it even better. This... this was simply delicious. As she kept spanking away, smiling wryly, she felt this pleasant sensation that emanated from her power over the other girl nestle in her chest, a warm, gentle pressure that glowed and rubbed at her breasts...

...rubbed...

Wait a second...

Tina´s eyes left her now slightly pink rival´s posterior (not unreluctanctly, truth be told) and snapped to her side, to where the other girl had managed to raise her head up from her position and somehow had ended arms up, hands squishing against her chest

Eeeep! W-what the f***!

Tina hurriedly scrambled in place, trying at the same time to get a firmer footing and to pry her breasts away, somewhere safe from her rival´s sudden surge of in-ring lesbianism, colour rushing to her face and tinting her cheeks of a healthy, flustered red.

Sure, it wasn´t the first time (and probably won´t be the last) that she´d had her breasts rubbed, slapped, squished or otherwise mistreated. But that didn´t make that easier. For all her bravado and dubious antics, Valentina was still relatively chaste, and certain parts of her anatomy could still elicit an inbred response.

Busy trying to do too many things at once, the white-haired girl upset her balance, and one of Fran´s shoves caught her on unsure footing, and making her fall backwards and land bottom first on the mat a couple steps from the half-japanese girl, relinquishing her hold.

Tina quickly rose to her feet, rubbing her backside as she winced slightly, and dropped down to a guard position.

Not bad... well, not like you did anything... just... be ready! I´m not done with you yet, not by a long shot

It was a pretty weak retort, and she knew, but right now she couldn´t come up with anything better. Much as she hated to admit it to herself, all that squirming and squishing had felt kind of nice, and her head was still in need of some time to process that before it could come back to her hard-boiled, wisecrack persona...

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next