by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran! - Page 2 Empty Re: Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran!

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:00 am

Fran plopped down onto the canvas when Valentina finally toppled. She winced, rubbing her sore tush as she panted and tried to regain her breath. Oblivious to what she had done to free herself, she took it as a testament to the power of prayer and finally looked up at the reeling, and blushing, Valentina.

"I did plenty!" Fran said as she slowly rose to her feet as well. "You were clever, inducing flagellation, though! I think you're really starting to get the idea behind this match, but, I don't know if I can accept that sort of help."

Fran chewed on her lip. "Ugh.. it's hard to say that I'm good at being humble in a humiliation match!" Fran muttered and then pointed at Valentina. "I know, I'll return the favor so maybe you can score some points too! We'll see who can be the most humiliated together so that our merits will truly be on display!"

Fran charged at Valentina, looking to sloppily tackle her to the ground. She knew that Valentina obviously wouldn't resist, but maybe she was so eager to watch Fran shine that she might not just let her do as she pleased either. My, was THAT her game plan when it came to humiliation? Fran was starting to think that Valentina was actually a pretty tough opponent!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran! - Page 2 Empty Re: Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran!

Post by ScyldScefing Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:21 am

Valentina kept listening to the other girl´s tirade with narrowed eyes. It was all she could do not to let her jaw drop to the floor.

Seriously, what the hell was this girl going about? Was this some kind of joke?

A joke...

A flash of her first camp days came to her, where the other girls would pass her around, giggling and ripping her a new one each time she wanted to counter. She´d been the laughingstock of the gym, until she had eventually learned to fight back and earn respect. Of course, it had been her own fault and her misguided pride, but that didn´t make it any easier to digest. And now this...

Were they still trying to make fun of her, even in the ring?

Something in her mind clicked and, forgetting all about her rival and her preaching (she had hardly done anything else, anyways), she turned to the referee and started to almost yell at her, punctuating the more emphatic words by poking her in the chest with an accusing finger.

Ok. WHAT.THE.HELL. is going on here?
Miss! You´re in the middle of a fight! You have to fight!
Don´t you "You have to fight" me, punk! This girl is clearly insane or poking fun at the match, and I find it hard to believe you´re refereeing and not into it
I don´t know what you´re talking about! Return to the fight or I´ll penalize you!
Not until someone explains me what is this humility and prayer bullshit. You all think this is funny, eh? What is this, the pre-recording of April Fool´s match?Still getting the laughs out of good old Tina the braggart? If I don´t get answers as in RIGHT NOW, I´mma penalize your stupid face with my fist, see if everyone finds it so funny then
Miss, this is your last warning! Return to the fight or I shall take action!
Oh, Imma show you action right here. Ready or...

As if on cue to prevent the wihte-haired girl from doing something that would likely get her disqualified, Fran came in on the completely unsuspecting and unaware Valentina with a body tackle that slammed her hard against the mat. Caught in the middle of a sentence, the impact knocked the air out of Tina´s lungs and left her momentarily winded as the other girl clambered on top of her...

Hey! Where did you come from now, you little crazy freak? Let go!-  she half-complained in a slightly strained voice, as she tried to wriggle herself free to no effect- she had been caught pants down, as the saying went. In the future, she´d have to remember to get that temper of her on check...

Last edited by ScyldScefing on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:20 am

Fran crashed against the bigger girl, managing to take her to the ground. She threw her hands up and tried to grab for Valentina's wrists. She wasn't sure what she was going to do if she got them, but that was the first step.

"You are very good!" Fran chirped. "You are wise in the ways of humility. God has blessed you with a great technique, but don't count me out! My humiliation knows no bounds!" She said.

If Fran could get hold of Valentina's wrists, she would try and sit up, straddling the girl, and pin them between the valley of the white haired girl's chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:18 pm

Valentine squirmed under the weight of her rival, her hands reaching up and trying to get a solid grip on something- fabric, shoulders, hair- that could serve as a fulcrum to throw Fran off her. Soon, however, the other girl seem to catch wind of her intentions, and as she was moving her arms around, she felt her hands close around her wrists.

Tina started moving her arms again, trying to pry the oriental-looking girl´s hands off her, to no avail. Slowly but surely, the other girl straddled her hips, while she forced her wrists together against her chest.

What the... hey! W-what do you think you´re doing! Let me go! Valentina didn´t like this position much. She was not in much danger, but having her wrists pinned against her chest reminded her too much of the play-fights with her older brothers, where they will pin her just like this, joking at her feeble attempts to break free. Not to mention other way more unpleasant things one could see in certain cartoons...

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:08 am

Fran pushed Valentina's hands between her modest chest and leaned forward. She grinned and looked cheerfully at the white haired girl. "Well, you can feel free to pray along with me and we'll see which one of us can really show how humiliating they can be!" Fran chirped.

Fran then leaned forward and scooted down so her own nearly flat chest pressed against Valentina's. She then leaned close so her ears were near Valentina's lips, her breath softly tickling the ear as she whispered her prayed. "Ok, but for now we should just keep it between us and God." She said in a soft tone. "Then we definitely wouldn't be bragging, but we have to know what the other is saying too."

"Dear Lord, please bless Valentina, even as we struggle to prostrate ourselves before you, please show her Mercy and Kindness. Even if, on this day, her humiliation dwarfs my own, please accept her love and faith and mine as well."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:30 pm

The public seemed to be enjoying the show. As soon as Fran had pinned her in this... peculiar fashion, she could start hearing cheering and people yelling "cute". It only intensified when she kept struggling, trying to break free, but not managing to do something than probably look even... "cuter" in her struggle. She wasn´t very strong ordinarily, and it was pretty hard to gain momentum with her hips pinned, face up on the ground.

But, uncomfortable as she felt then, it was nothing compared to when the other girl lowered herself unto her. She felt the firm, supple softness of her breasts press against hers, and she saw her face loom closer as she leaned down. She blushed furiously this time. She didn´t like where this was heading at all

Eeeeeh? W-wha... Don´t come any closer! I mean it! Cut it out, you crazy broad! I´m not that kind of girl!

The following words didn´t help much. They seemed like crazy talk to her. And, embarassed and nervous as she already was, the puff of hot breath in her ears did very little to make the pit that was starting to grow in her stomach any shallower.

Well... it´s worth a shot. Maybe if I offer to follow her...

Ok. Ok. That´s enough! This stuff is seriously freaking me out. If I say your stupid prayers, will you let me go?

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Fran wrinkled her brow. She wasn't really understanding what Valentina was saying. Why would the girl be freaked out? She wasn't really holding her either, even if her hands were pressing into the girl's wrists and in turn into the modest chest. Maybe she was finally starting to see how humble Fran could really be?

Fran lifted her head up and pressed their foreheads together. "Ohhh..." She said, grinning as their noses touched too and their lips were close. Fran's cheeks reddened faintly, but she seemed oblivious. "Finally understanding how full of humiliation I am!? Well, I believe in you! I know you can summon the power of Christ and get through this! This is a tough fight, but I believe in you!" Fran encouraged. It was the humble thing to do, after all!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:04 pm

Valentina kept listening, slightly mortified, as the crowd cheered on, clearly liking what they were seeing, or what they thought they were about to see. She could feel the burning in her cheeks, but still, some semblance of self-control came back when she realised that Fran didn´t seem to have any particularly... inappropriate ideas in mind.

All thhings considered, she could probably free herself. Right now, the other girl was very close to her body, so she had lost most of the leverage she could have had by being on top. If she could position herself well. She put her hands in a semblance of prayer

Ok, ok. Fine. Lean on me so you can hear mi... hmmmm... humiliation before the Lord, ok? So, let´s begin with the basics...

Which in this case, meant literally that- simply put, a bridge manouever. When Fran leaned in, she would attempt to block her legs with her own, so she couldn´t move or change position in an attempt to put weight down on  her, and would try to hoist her legs and hips up and to the side, curving her back and trying to throw the girl off her. Or even landing on top herlself, if she was luck and succeded in her plan...

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:32 am

Fran's eyes lighted up in delight at Valentina's words and she nodded along as the white haired girl said a prayer. Or, as close to it as possible. It wasn't exactly the best prayer she had heard, but Fran was certain that it was the thought that counted with God.

However, that left her open to Valentina's bridge and she was successfully, and rather easily, rolled onto her back with Valentina straddling her now. Fran had only squeaked as their positions were reversed, but she looked up at Valentina with easy eyes and a smile.

"Oh, so it's my turn again?" She asked as though there was nothing wrong with the positions the girls were exchanging.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:41 pm

Sure, honey. Take your time. I´ll be... considering how to better help you.

In spite of herself and her still sort of racing heartbeat, Valentina was starting to somewhat... well, enjoy wouldn´t be the word she used. But she was finding this girl sort of... amusing. Her strange ramblings and how she conducted herself were unnerving, but also somewhat intriguing. She almost regretted still being determined to humiliate her enough to win.

Almost.

Valentina leaned down, trying to get an arm underneath Fran, while she tightened the other in the front, almost like she was hugging the girl. If she could get a good grip, she could eventually scoot to the side and rise her, leaving her in a good position to tangle legs and move into an abdominal stretch. Supposing she didn´t catch wind and hugged back, in which case... well. The public would certainly not object, she suspected.

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next