by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran! - Page 4 Empty Re: Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran!

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:13 am

"What?"

Fran blinked at Valentina's words. She had no clue the white haired girl's modest chest was on display from her position behind the girl. Fran shook her head. "Don't be so modest!" She exclaimed. "You're built in God's image and you're very beautiful! There's no part of you you should be ashamed to show to Him! And... I don't want you to give up one bit! That doesn't seem like you at all!"

Fran bit her lip while she tried to keep her foot in place but was finding it a bit difficult. After a moment, she had an idea and flopped onto her back, pushing both of her feet into Valentina's tush and bending the girl backwards. "Get a good look!" Fran shouted as she gazed up at the arena. She was, of course, talking to God, but the audience ate it up quite a bit.

"Take in every last bit of her and revel in her glorious body!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran! - Page 4 Empty Re: Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran!

Post by ScyldScefing Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:22 pm

"Tch!"- Valentina hissed at Fran's compliment about her. A wrestling ring wasn't the place for this kind of... appreciation. Although she could feel herself get slightly redder at the comment. It was not often that the white-haired girl got complimented, and she wasn't especially good at managing it.

Her arms were starting to tingle, though. And itching. The dry, hot itch that came from muscles extending more than they were meant to. Tina was no stranger to pain, though, so she just focused on breathing easy and pulling herself back to release some tension...

... and she felt Fran yielding, instead of pushing her forward. She had time to ponder for a moment that this was not how it was supposed to happen... until she felt herself falling backwards with her, only to be stopped midways. Fran pushed with both feet now, and a sudden, intense pain shot like an electric jolt through her arms.

Gaaaaaaaaah! Tina let out a pained cry and arched her back, trying to relieve pressure on her arms, that were starting to hurt for real. This, of course, pushed her charms more prominently forward. With her back arched and her hair now dangling behind her, actually, one could compose quite a... naughty image, if you took the lower half of the body out of the picture. And the cheers from the crowd seemed to indicate she was not the only one aware of this...

I do... ack... I do prefer others to do the showing, so if you don't mind, I think I´ll... gah... dammit... I think I wi pass on the... revel part and focus instead on getting out so I can... gggggh... kick your ass all the way to Kingdom Come...

Tina set her feet firmly in the ground, and tested her legs. Fran wasn´t using her shoulders as fulcrum, as one usually did when doing a surfboard, and if she gave a big enough jump, and pulled her legs under hard enough, she might get her bottom out of Fran´s feet, and fall flat on top of her, which should give the girl some pause. Of course, if she failed and Fran kept her, the bounce back would be quite painful...

... and if she freed herself but she didn't propel herself far back enough to be able to spread her arms to the side before the weight of her body came down, wel... pop goes her shoulders.

Did she really wanted to risk that? That would be an extremely painful, and very serious injury. Wouldn't it be wiser to just submit?

Submit to this airhead? She didn't even know what they were supposed to be doing in this fight! Might as well take a permanent marker and paint "doofus" in her forehead...

Valentina gritted her teeth and moaned, considering her next move carefully...

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:27 am

"huh?"

Fran was a bit confused as now Valentina was saying she would prefer Fran to show off her humility. The girl was confusing and playing tricky mind games! That wasn't very becoming of someone as humble as Valentina had claimed (or Fran had claimed for her) to be.

However, as she thought about it, Valentina hopped. Fran was rolled back and the very acrobatic white haired girl pushed her heels against Fran's feet. The move would have been an amazing feat if the two had planned it as some sort of acrobatic show, but Fran was not in on Valentina's plan and when their feet touched and Fran was left trying to hold up Valentina's whole body with just her arms, the whole thing gave in like a house of cards.

"UwaaaahhhOuugh!"

Valentina crashed right on top of Fran, leaving the religious girl sprawled out under her white haired counterpart, groaning.

Last edited by Tatyina on Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:59 pm

Valentina temptatively open her eyes, having closed them when she begun her move. Just a a reflex. If something was going to go wrong, and there was plenty that could... well, not looking kind of help.

"Ngh..."- she grunted, sliding off Fran to one side. Hitting the mat is never nice, and doing so after a big jump, without being able to use her arms to direct herself and fall properly, is even more unpleasant. Her less feel slightly heavy, and her chest feels slightly tight as she dislodges herself from Fran, worried than she might have a go at grabbing her neck from behind. At least, she thinks, if she took that fall hard, it must have hit her opponent like a sack of bricks.

Rolling off Fran, Valentina hoists herself up to her knees and grabs the groaning girl by the shoulders, trying tu pull her up to a sitting position...

(OOC: My apologies for the really late reply and the poor quality of it. I´ve been involved on several rounds of interviews and commisioned work, and I´ve been way more busy than I thought I´d be. With the poor rest, that´s taken a toll in my hability to write)

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:06 am

Fran's arms splayed out to her sides as Valentina pressed against her. Her cheeks blushed, but she was too dazed to think about it as she softly breathed, thankful that the white haired girl got up. Fran stayed down, just trying to catch her breath and brush off the weight the girl had on her just a few moments before.

So when Valentina lifted her up, Fran didn't resist until she was sitting up too. She then flopped forward and wrapped her arms around Valentina's neck loosely. her lips brushed against the girl's neck and she softly breathed against Valentina as she hugged the girl softly.

(no worries ^ ^ )

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4