by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran! - Page 3 Empty Re: Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran!

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:06 am

Fran ignored the jostling that came from Valentina's maneuvering. The arm around her back was comforting while Fran thought up the best way to continue being humble. Even as she was hefted up, she decided to close her eyes and think about a good prayer. "Ok, I think I go tone. This is a good position to-Hrrrkkk!?"

Fran's eyes widened as she was stretched painfully. Her mouth opened and she began to pant and paw at Valentina's hand with one arm. All the while, her butt began to nestle into Valentina's lap while she struggled.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran! - Page 3 Empty Re: Humiliation Match: Valentina Cousins Vs. Fran!

Post by ScyldScefing Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:35 pm

Valentina smiled evilly as she started to rise, with an unresisting Fran still in her arms. She was starting to... maybe enjoy wasn´t the word, but she certainly was starting to get into the mindset to follow this strange girl's idea of a match, if only to get the upper hand.

Which proved easy enough once she managed to pull both herself and Fran to their feet. Once both were standing, Tina moved to the side, while the arm behind her back quickly snaked under her armpit and pulled up, forcing the girl´s body to stretch in an uncomfortable way. Stomping with her right foot right on front of hers, and locking her leg, the american girls flawlessly closed the abdomonal stretrch manouever.

Please, do allow me to help you humble yourself more through pain. They say it cleanses the mind, doesn´t it? You can thank me later...

Tina pushed her hips against Fran´s. Their bodies were really close now, practically skin to skin, and the way it rubbed on hers as Fran gasped and wiggled, trying to relieve the pain from her tormentor´s hold, were quite... pleasant, in their own way. Her body had a nice quality to it- supple skin, yet strong muscles right underneath, and the way that pert, shapely butt nestled against her...

Tina´s cheeks were beginning to get a bit rosy, to be honest. So she decided that the only way this could end well would be to make her rival even more ashamed.

Feeling humiliated enough yet, sister? Don´t worry, I still have further means to... enlighten you

Valentina slowly placed her hand right over Fran´s belly, and started to move it down. She was not being entirely rational on this move- it blocked many options to parry attacks or control her rival if her resistance was more violent than she expected- but she was sure it´d make up in nerves and embarassment the lower it went. If she could hold her well enough, she could probably even  grab at a leg and spread them for effect, in case the view of Fran´s butt she had given the cameras hadn´t been good enough...

If, for now, she thought, let us focus on the business at hand. Even if it was part business and part pleasure...

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:24 am

"Haaaannngh!"

Fran wailed as her body was stretched painfully. She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head as Valentina taunted her. "Yes! Yes! Thank you" She squaled, wriggling through the pain despite her words. "My humility knows no bounds!" She insisted even as the hold was slightly loosened when Valentina's hand went wandering.

She took the moment to try and catch her breath, not noticing the wandering hand until it was close to her womanhood.

Fran's hand came down and grabbed it, as if to yank it away or try to escape but instead her fingers interlocked with Valentina's and brought it up back to her stomach, pressing it tightly.

"I know that you don't think i can endure, but I need this." She said, squeezing Valentina's hand. "You were right but... you need to be enlightened too! It has to be a fair match!" She said earnestly.

"Oh, Lord! Please give me the strength to be as humble as Valentina! She is wise and follows you utterly as I wish to do as well!" Fran had lowered her head to pray and in her eagerness, threw it backwards to try and catch Valentina in her peripheral. Instead, it was more like a headbutt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:12 pm

Valentina had dropped her guard momentarily, and not altogether just because Fran seemed not only unwilling to fight, but... thankful to her for putting her through the grinder?

Oh well. Don´t look a gift horse on the mouth. And this horse was actually some gift, as she realised more and more the lower her hand wandered. The skin was warm and surprisingly soft, and the way her muscles contorted with pain and... something else? Made for a vert satisfying touch, even if the white-haired girl had never been partcularly perverted. After all, she wasn´t made of stone either...  She even blushed cutely as Fran´s hand grabbed her, the gesture a bit more lovey dovey than she was used to. Altogether, she was starting to enjoy this...

... which is why she was completely unprepared for what happened.

Either premeditatedly or as lucky accident, Fran´s head drooped, and then bounced back, hitting the american girl square in the face, the skull bonne connecting squarely with the much more fragile carthylage in Tina´s nose, with a soft crunch she could hear inside her ears and a flash fo blinding white.

Hhhhhhnn! Mmmmmmhhhf! Valentina immediately let go of her to let her hands fly and cover face. It hadn´t been a very crippling blow, but it had been an extremely aptly placed one, and the pain was intense enough to override Tina´s better instincts as she took couple of steps, slumping a bit. Completely open and with the tears rolling down her face blocking her vision, she was practically begging to get hit...

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:22 am

Fran flopped forward when she was release and stumbled until she dropped to her hands and knees. She winced at the aches running through her body but turned and looked back at Valentina.

Fran saw Valentina's tears and the way she had her head bowed. "Wow." She said. "She's... brought to tears by our Lord. She's too tough!" Fran whined and lowered her head. "I must do my Christian duty and admit when I am beat."

"Don't worry, Valentina!" Fran said and ran past her, spinning around and pulling her arm back. "I will make sure the Lord knows of your humility!" As hard as she could she aimed the palm of her hand right at the white haired girl's exposed ass for a righteous spanking.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:50 am

Valentina felt, more than saw, Fran passing her by, her steps against the mat going to her side and then behind her. Before she could do anything about it, though, a blast of sharp, warm pain hit her behind and climbed through her spine, making her stand bolt upright with a surprised yelp that sounded strangely cute coming from the usually foul-mouthed, obnoxious american.

Ahn!- Tina´s back arched inwards and she gave a little jump, her body trying instinctively to get her butt out fo harm's way... although, judging from the stinging sensation, a measure of harm had already been done. The white-haired girl's cheeks and the bridge of her nose turned a bright red, and her hands flew from her face to about shoulder length. Surprised as she was, Tina couldn´t even think of a proper defence. Her mind was still occupied on a single thought, the surprising quality of which prevented her from thinking or acting for the moment

Did that Jesus freak really slap my butt just now...?

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:34 am

"Yes! What glorious reverence!" Fran said as Valentina yelped. Fran was now pretty certain that Valentina had much more humility in her than even the exceptionally devout Fran had. The silver haired girl was in awe of her white haired counter part and was now determined to see the girl exceed by a very large margin.

She lifted her hand back and once again swatted Valentina's cute tush as hard as she could. "Praise Jesus!" She declared boldly. "Let your suffering proclaim your love for our Lord! Let your voice reach the Heavens themselves!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:02 pm

Valentina had little time to ponder in the wonders of life and of this particular moment, as another stinging spank landed right after the first one very close to where it had hit, making her yelp again in spite of herself. It had only been two slaps, but damn, that gal was strong. Tina could already felt the heat and the slight tingle after it subsided, and she could guess her butt was starting to look a bit pinker than it should.

Following a purely instinctive train fo thought, her hands flew, palms outwards, and covered her posterior, which elicited a series of giggles and "aaaaaaaaws" from the public. Valentina´s face went even redder.

Like hell I will!- she replied, part mortified and part defiant. It takes more than a couple slaps in the butt to take me down

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:06 am

Fran gasped at Fran's remarks. Not only was she defiant, she was swearing too! The religious girl shook her head. "No, that's not right!" She said, confused by Valentina's next words as well.

"It's too much! Now you're trying to psych me out too!" She said. "Well, I will make sure you don't falter!" Fran reached for Valentina's wrists and then if she could get hold of them, would lift up her foot and press it right into the white haired girl's butt and shove with all her strength to pull Valentina's arms behind her back, put her on her knees and force the girl to puff out her chest for the crowd.

"Show me your humility! Show it to God!" Fran demanded as her foot wriggled against Valentina's tush.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Still slightly distracted by the sting in her backside and the jeering from the crowd, and not a little angry with herself for her own weakness at putting her hands up with just a couple of slaps, Valentina didn't quite react until she felt Fran clasp her wrists in her hands.

Instinctively, she curved her body inwards, thinking the other girl was going to keep with the spanking and trying to get away. Inadvertedly, she had played right into her. With the boy already arched, Fran only had to give a slight push once her foot was set unto Tina´s bottom, and her body extended like the prow of a ship, pushing her modest breasts outwards and sending pangs of pain through her shoulders and arms.

Hhhhhhhnnnnnggggggghhh...- the white haired girl gritted her teeth and half-closed her eyes, pushing her bust even further outwards in her attempts to lessen the pain that shot like a current through her arms as Fran kept wriggling her feet against her buns- which was humiliating enough in and of itself.

I... it´s that the worst you can do? From all the parts of me you could have shown God, you've probably picked the least interesting one. And, really, you think I'd give up just with this? I've done worse stretching in the morning...

Truth was, Valentina was turning redder and redder by the second. The public seemed to be enjoying the sight of her being put in uncomfortable positions more than she was comfortable with. And that was the good part- the bad one was that for each lewd shout, there were two "aaaaaws"... and those bothered her way more.

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next