Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 4 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:53 am

Serenity snarled as Fran jumped at her, entwining her fingers with Serenity's own. "Oh, please. It's nothing to be ashamed of," Serenity grunted, trying to push Fran back as the girl babbled on about Serenity's threat to strip her and reveal her, uh, gloriously naked form. "Think of it as God's gift to the world. I'll just be helping deliver it—sort of makes me an agent of God, too, huh?"

When Fran turned her head, Serenity tried to take advantage of her opponent being distracted, redoubling her efforts and trying to force the religious kawaii up against the side of the pudding-filled pool. If Serenity could do that, she would try to sit down on top of Fran, establishing a dominant position. She wanted to win this one, soon, before Fran had entirely recovered from the kiss Serenity had planted on her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 4 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:17 am

Fran's mind raced and her body lacked the resolve her mind had from Serenity's taunts. She was forced back and landed against the edge of the pool with a thud and groaned as Serenity sat upon her. "Stop it!" She cried out. You are an agent of Temptation! Of the most unholy of God's betrayers! D-Demon!" She said as she began panting hotly, her cheeks flushed red underneath the flecks of pudding. Her feet kicked up and flapped her pudding petulantly as she tried to shove Serenity off her with all her flustered might.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 am

"I can't help but notice how rigid your interpretation of your religion is," Serenity observed, doing her best to stay atop Fran despite the girl's frantic gyrations. "A kind and loving God would want you to indulge yourself. He would want what's best for you—what feels the best for you. At least that's what I believe." Whether or not her own personal religious convictions actually correlated with what she said was not the point—right now, Serenity would say whatever she could to frustrate and irritate her opponent.

She brushed the religious girl's silver hair out of her face and glared down at her. "Y'know, if you can get past the craziness, you're actually sort of pretty," she said with a smirk, leaning down to give Fran another forceful kiss. Serenity was after nothing less than a complete breakdown on the part of her opponent.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 am

"That's not right!" Fran said as she heaved and kicked and flailed. She shook her head. "Y-You're tainting the word of the Lord with your sinful interpretations! To indulge in carnal desires is sinful! We must not give into tempt-" She was cut short by Serenity's words. "I am?" She said blinking. She blushed deeply and turned her head. Even though Fran was indeed very stiff about her religion, she still was a girl. Even Serenity saying she was pretty gave her pause. With her hand all mangled and the scar she had from having to get a new heart, she really did feel ugly sometimes. Plus, she was definitely bullied for her ways. It was even worse here in Japan where there was a long and sordid history with Christianity.

But before she could recover, those sweet lips were pressed down on her again. She pursed them to try and keep Serenity from indulging in the kiss. "MMMMMMMMNNNN!" She burred out through the kiss and tried to shake her head to keep Serenity from breaking it, turning her head and letting out a gasp as Serenity's lips brushed against her ear. "H-Haaaah!" She shut her eyes tightly and tried to bridge Serenity off her. "Oh Lord! Give me the strength to resist this unholy temptation! Bless me for allowing me to endure this trial in Your Name!" She said rapidly as though it would save her from Serenity's lusty wrath.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:11 am

Serenity screamed in frustration as she felt herself slide from atop Fran, landing hard with a loud splat in the pudding beside her opponent. Under normal circumstances, Serenity probably could have stayed atop Fran and gotten the pin, but the chocolate pudding made both girls’️ bodies so slippery that the idea of an easy pin was ridiculous.

“Yeah,” she said, a little begrudgingly now. “You are actually sort of pretty. As much as I hate to admit it.” As soon as she had made that admission, though, Fran started proselytizing again, hollering something about being given the strength to resist temptation. Serenity rolled her eyes.

“And as soon as I try to be nice, she starts right up again,” she muttered to herself. She couldn’️t make me more annoyed with her religion if she whacked me over the head with the New Testament, she added.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:18 am

Fran slumped over the edge of the ring and began panting when Serenity rolled off her. She then turned and looked at the girl Her cheeks were red and she furrowed her brow. She blinked and looked at the girl and her yellow eyes widened. "Thanks..." She said. "That was nice of you to say..." She said as seh oozed out of the ring. She knew she was going but decided to just let it continue and she soon flopped out of the ring and onto her back, leaving a Fran shaped glop of Pudding on the ground. "I think... you're pretty too!" She chirped looking upside down at the ring, trying to eyeball where Serenity. is. "it's ok for young ladies to compliment each other about their looks!" She conceded. "B-But then..." Her cheeks flared up. "Y-You had to go and ruin it!" She squeaked out angrily. "With your lusty advances! Hah.. hah.."

She tried to get up and slipped and sidled towards the barricade until she was hunched against it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:34 am

Serenity sighed and got shakily back to her knees while her opponent slipped and slid outside of the pool. She wasn't about to go out after her—Serenity was more than happy to wait inside the pool and regain some strength while Fran was making her way back into the ring. She smiled when the religious girl said that she thought that Serenity was pretty too.

"Well, we're getting somewhere," she said, shaking her head and chuckling. "Now, if someone thinks someone else is pretty, how is it wrong to kiss that person? Kissing isn't sinful. You cannot tell me that it's sinful. I get sex being sinful, but not kissing. So come on, get over it." She beckoned to her opponent. "Get back in the ring. Let's finish this. Maybe I'll take pity on you after I win and let you keep those clothes on."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Fran puffed out her cheeks at Serenity's words. Her explaination was just a bit off. "K-Kissing.. is k..." Fran said... "When it's friendly for greetings or when you kiss your mother or father." The silver haired girl slippedher way back tot he ring. "B-But... We've already said our greetings! You're not part of my family either!" She turned her head. "Ahh.. except as part of the family under the Lord... We're ALL brother's and sisters in His eye..." Fran turned her head back. "B-But that's different! Y-You're kissing... is naughty! I just... know it!" She said as she c limbed back into the ring and stood with her fists clenched and shaking at her sides as she looked at Serenity with a distrustful pout. "Q-Quit trying to twist my words!" Fran said as she pushed one foot into the goop and used it to shove off to try and fling herself at Serenity and clothesline the girl to the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:57 am

Serenity shrugged. “I don’️t think you can complain if your objection has to include half a dozen ‘buts’️ and exceptions to make any damn sense at all,” she replied. “Kissing is naughty? Sure, whatever. But be honest with me: I’️m pretty damn sure that, despite all of the screaming you’️ve been doing, you’️re secretly enjoying it.” She cocked her head to one side, chewing on her finger. “Methinks the lady doth protest too much!”

Serenity tried to backpedal as the religious girl launched herself at her, but the pudding did not provide her any traction whatsoever, and she found herself floored by Fran’️s clothesline. “Oof!” she exclaimed, as she felt her feet come out from under her. All Serenity could do was flail her hands at Fran’️s body, trying to grab onto something and bring her down into the cold goop, as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:57 pm

Fran gasped at Serenity's words as her cheeks blushed profusely even after she clotheslined the girl. "I... It's not buts and exceptions! There is a clear difference between lust and love!" She said looking down at Serenity. She balled her fists and dropped down next to the girl. "Fine... fine fine..." She said, shaking her pudding coated silver locks. "I will show you how friends kiss!" She said, determined to prove her point.

Fran then pushed a hand gently against Serenity's stomach and leaned forward. She was shivering as she approached with her lips puckered out and one eye closed. She came in, looking to plant her lips onto Serenity's cheek. "Mwah!" She added audibly when the lips touched. If she succeeded, she would go in, nervously panting as her lips passed by Serenity's lips and she went for the girl's other cheek, her chest pushing against Serenity's as their bodies softly meshed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next