Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 6 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:57 am

Serenity’️s face lit up when her opponent agreed to show just a little more skin, exposing much of her smooth legs and adorably firm belly. She clapped her hands together, feeling fantastic about the end of this match—not just because Fran’️s body was a little more out in the open, but because the two of them seemed to be building a solid rapport. “Yes! That’️s just fine, Fran. It’️s a compromise, one that I am more than willing to accept. You still feel decent; I see just a little more skin.”

She paused as Fran explained her proposal. It was an intriguing one. “That sounds agreeable to me,” she said. “As a matter of fact, just to show you that I appreciate the concessions you’️ve made to make me happy, I’️ll go to church with you for a day even if I win! I will admit, though, that if I get to choose a swimsuit for you, it will be a little bit on the—small side. It’️s not because I don’️t respect what you stand for—it’️s just because you’️re a very special friend.”

She leaned closer to Fran and gave her another one of their “very special friend kisses,” her tongue poking out to lick the chocolate pudding from Fran’️s closed lips, then withdrawing back inside her own to allow Fran the same opportunity.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 6 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Fran beamed brightly at Serenity's words. One Sunday in church, even if she lost!? The silver haired girl felt like that was all she needed to convince Serenity of the joys of serving the Lord and leading a fulfilling life. Her heart began to beat. "S-Small!?" Fran said, as her eyes widened. "I've already agreed to a bikini! you just want there to be an incident! I would juts die if I suddenly became exposed!" Her cheeks flushed deeply but she didn't back away when Serenity went in for a another very special friend kiss. Her lips tightened as she felt the wet lips on her own again, but this time it was only briefly and she leaned in to smoosh the soft lips together a bit, even smiling briefly during the kiss.

Until she felt the tongue lick her lips. Her tightly shut eyes opened wide and her mouth opened. She pulled away and looked at Serenity as if the girl had just betrayed her. But she couldn't say anything as her mouth hung open not even an inch away from Serenity's mouth. She needed an explanation from the girl. She just felt so validated all of a sudden about Serenity taking things too far if she let her. Not that it felt... bad...

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Serenity giggled. “Hey, I’️ll make sure nothing, uh, pops out! I just mean that I think we would both have a better time if you were wearing…less.”

The kiss was great. Until, that was, Serenity made the mistake of licking Fran’️s lips. She had known that something like that could lead to a problem. She had just gotten a little carried away. The religious girl was so sensitive…Serenity needed to try to be more careful, more demure while they were together. “Umm…sorry,” she said, blushing. “There was…there was just some pudding on your lips, Fran. I licked it off. I didn’️t mean to do anything more than that.”

She paused, looking into the other girl’️s eyes. She knew that the girl felt hurt, and that was the last thing that Serenity wanted. “I’️m sorry. Look, I want you to trust me, so maybe…would you trust me if I was honest with you about my real name? Serenity South is just a…a stage name, I guess you could say, which I chose when I joined.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:20 am

Fran took a step back at Serenity's words. Her face went red and her hand pressed against one of her perky breasts. That was something that could even happen!? She would just absolutely die! She would never be able to fathom how Serenity could enjoy all this skin showing. It was just so... wrong! Fran turned her head and pressed her fingers against her lips. Now the pudding was gone and she touched her wet lips. "Ahh..." She said, stuttering a bit and looking at Serenity's pudding coated lips.

Fran snapped out of her little haze as Serenity apologized once more. She blinked and looked at Serenity and a small smile crept across her face. She bowed politely. "A good Christian always forgives." She said softly. "It's ok. Fran is just a shortened version of my middle name. I wasn't sure if I should just give my full name either." She said glancing away a little bit.

"We can talk more after the match, ok?" Fran said smiling. "I understand..." She blushed. "We're still being watched and we should probably finish this up, right?" Fran said as she lifted her hands up and offered a test of strength.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:28 am

Serenity was relieved that Fran seemed to be willing to forgive her, though there she was still walking a thin line when it came to what would and would not offend her new friend. Respecting those limits, though, was something that she was willing to do in order to keep on good terms with Fran. “I guess we can talk about stuff like that afterwards. You’️re right—we need to finish this match up, first.”

She confidently accepted the silver-haired girl’️s test of strength, their pudding-covered hands making a soft squelching noise as they clasped them together. “Just a pin to win,” Serenity said. “Not that hard. One of us has to get it, sooner or later. I look forward to taking you to the beach, Fran—and spending a Sunday with you at church.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:50 am

Fran shivered from the contact as Serenity's slippery fingers locked with her own. She grinned at Serenity's words as she pressed against the girl's palms just to test her resistance. "Maybe after we put in a month's worth of service, you'll want to do some missionary work with me! There are really tropical locations that need to feel the touch of the Lord! It will be just as fun as any old beach and your soul will feel grateful!"

She then lowered her head, pressing her pudding covered forehead into Serenity's as she slipped and tried to get traction to push the girl backwards.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 am

“Hey, I’️d definitely think about it—as long as I still get to pick out your outfits!” Serenity agreed, pushing back against Fran, slowly building up the pressure until she was pushing the religious girl with all her might. She pressed her forehead against Fran’️s, as she tried to gain some traction on the slippery pudding in order to force her opponent onto her back. However, as she did, she found her feet coming out from under her, and she smacked face-first into the pudding.

“Oooh…” she groaned, gingerly picking herself back up.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:27 am

The promise of doing missionary work with Serenity made Fran beam with delight. It also made the feisty kawaii able to start pushing Fran backwards through the slippery mud. That was, until she herself slipped and flopped onto the mucky pudding face first. Fran had to try and keep herself from falling down as well and as she slipped and slid, she bent over to try and wrap her arms around Serenity's torso, the girl's head inadvertently pressing between Fran's legs. Fran blushed and groaned as she hoped she could tug on Serenity and turn the sloppy embrace into what could only be described as a slippery kawaii-bomb.

Pulling up on Serenity's tummy and falling onto her butt, Fran hoped to lift the girl up enough to flip her partially and flop Serenity onto her shoulders and head with the girl's legs draped over Fran's shoulders. She knew nothing about proper wrestling moves, she was just hoping that she could get Serenity into a pinning position without her grip slipping and flinging the pudding covered kawaii away from her or worse, just flopping and sitting on the girl's head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:02 am

Serenity yelped as she was slammed back down onto the mat, though the pudding which filled the pool absorbed some of the blow. She rubbed her head, looking up at Fran and trying to focus, trying to recover quickly and get back in the fight.

“Someone…doesn’️t want to go to the beach with me,” Serenity groaned, managing to even laugh a little at her own joke. Lashing out with one leg, she would try to ward off Fran with a volley of kicks aimed at the girl’️s midsection, hoping to keep the silver-haired girl at bay until she was once again able to put up a proper fight.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:21 am

Fran sighed in relief as she kawaii-bombed Serenity. She only had to pull her legs over Serenity's shoulders and pin her down. She grinned as she heard Serenity's words. She had a similar retort but as she opened her mouth, she was forced to let out a gasp as she felt the foot slam into her shoulder, then her breast and finally her stomach, forcing her to let out gasps of breath and try and shove Serenity away by the feet, hopefully she would be able to do that and crawl away.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next