Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Playtoy of the night

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Playtoy of the night - Page 5 Empty Re: Playtoy of the night

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:12 am

Karina was certain to keep the big and sexy sumo underneath her in this face sit while she grinded away at Akashi's face. Her hands rested upon Akashi's breasts and actually started to massage them quite tenderly, licking her lips as she began to pinch each nipple lightly. " You know Akashi.. You really have a wonderful body. " She gave those breasts a few gropes before stroking a fingernail up and down the girl's cleavage.

Still, Akashi was fierce, that tongue going so deep inside her tender pussy did make Karina tilt her head back to moan out lowly, but what came afterwards, when Akashi bit so hard upon her very sensitive clit, that moan was replaced with a loud scream, force Karina off Akashi to bringing both hands down to her crotch to protect it, closing both eyes tightly, the pain was tremendous and she couldn't believe Akashi would do that to her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:20 am

Akashi felt a pang of guilt run through her body at karina's scream. The way she talked about her body and was moaning so nicely. But she remembered wht Karina did to get her int hat position in the first place and that made it easier to help shove Karina off her. Akashi lifted herself up when Karina was off her and swung herself around to crash her big tits into Karina's back and wrap one arm around Karina's breasts to try and hold her in place. The other hand went down to try and pull at her leg and flatten Karina underneath her big body, up against the bed.

"I'll make it up to you, once you're screaming my name, Karina-chan!" Akashi growled out, trying to get Karina pinned down on the bed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:44 am

Karina protected herself by laying on her stomach but soon found a pair of oversized breasts right upon her back followed by the large weight of the sumo that practically crushed her weight were it not for the matrass they were laying on, a low groan escaping Karina as she tried to squirm underneath Akashi but her leg was caught and pulled, Karina felt herself completely overpowered while she was still trying to nurse herself back to health, her own tits flattened and squished against Akashi's arm that was wrapped around them, her body caught shuddering underneath the sexy sumo, who now had the beast pinned underneath her, she wanted to curse at Akashi but was too busy still trying to get her clit to stop hurting so much.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:58 am

Akashi pinched at Karina's nipple when she got her on the bed. Sensually, though she had to admit that Karina must still be too sore int he clit to feel much else. The big sumo pulled her hand out from Karina's boobs and tried to maneuver herself so she was facing Karina's juicy ass, still trying to use her big body to hold Karina in place, even trying to catch the girl in a head scissors so she could attend to Karina's lower half.

"Say my name." She growled. "And I'll make you feel good. I'll kiss that poor clitty of yours and make it feel all better. "Orrr.... We can keep doing things the hard way." She said as she leaned in and ran her tongue along Karina's exposed ass cheek.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Karina hissed out when Akashi pinched her nipple, she was still dealing with the pain she had suffered from Akashi's bite. A part of her really wanted to punch Akashi's face in until it was black and blue. However, getting the sumo off was becoming too much of a problem now that she could actually push at her with her hands, feeling Akashi shift around on top of her and feeling a pair of thighs coming to clamp around her head.

Akashi's words were dangerous for Karina, who did not want to submit to the girl and soon felt a tongue stroke over her butt cheek, which made Karina gasp. She tried to squirm underneath the heavy Akashi, refusing to say the girl's name, especially since Akashi wanted to mend the pain she had caused to her clit.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:26 pm

"So that's how it is?" Akashi said as she nipped Karina's cheek with her teeth, giving the girl a little love bite. "Well, it's ok. Just remember, you could have done whatever you wanted to me but this is the way you wanted things, Karina-chan." Akashi pushed her hand up and rubbed Karina's ass before sliding one finger back into her asshole and two others into her pussy. She began to slide the fingers in and out tenderly, lovingly, trying to get Karina worked up with pleasure.

"Are you going to say my name, Karina-chan." Akashi said in a sing-song voice. "Or do I switch which fingers are in which hole?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:13 am

The sumo did not relent on the hold she managed to put on the beast, who was still trying to put more work into this and counter Akashi. She could not stop Akashi from penetrating both her holes, releasing a low moan of frustration as Akashi seemed to have her right where she wanted her. Karina tried to ignore it, bringing both hands up to try and remove the legs that were wrapped around her head, gritting her teeth as she remained silent, though Akashi's words were obviously a threat that Karina could not allow to happen.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Akashi tried to squeeze her thighs tighter as she felt the girl's fingers dig into her beefy thighs. She grinned as she pumped the girl in and out but she only heard silence and soft grunts coming from the girl. Akashi would have to do something about that for sure. She clicked her tongue. "Karina-chan..." She said in a soothing, gentle voice. "You can either say my name now, or scream it later. I guess we know which you prefer to do." Akashi grinned. "I would rather have that too." With that, Akashi uncurled her middle finger and began to try and stuff it into Karina's asshole, using her two biggest fingers to try and fit them into Karina's tightest, most forbidden hole. She wasn't even sure if the girl had ever even been penetrated there before and now Akashi was trying to really work herself inside it, not even taking the finger out of Karina's pussy she had said she would.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:30 pm

" Ngh.. Dammit Akashi.. " She would curse lowly at the sumo girl as those thighs constricted tighter around her, she was still trying to get free, but it didn't seemed she had the focus for it with Akashi playing with both her holds and soon pushed a second finger inside her tight, virgin asshole, which make Karina let out a soft, pitiful cry. She was now panting softly as the girl was violating both her holes quite thoroughly now, Karina had the upperhand before Akashi managed to do this, now her body was squished down onto the bed with the big sumo babe arousing her without being able to return the favor. " Aaaah... Akashiiii.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:58 am

Akashi licked her lips as she heard Karina's words. The way the girl moaned, really aroused the big sumo. Especially since it seemed like Karina's resistances were beginning to crumble. It was rough though, trying to fit two fingers into Karina's asshole. She'd never really tried it before and it was much tighter than a pussy. Still, Karina had said Akashi's name and the Sumo leaned in and kissed one of Karina's cheeks.

"Mmmm... that's a good girl..." She purred and eased one of the fingers out of the girl's ass. "Are you ready to play nice, Karina-chaaan?" Akashi cooed as she used her now free finger and slid a third one into Karina's pussy, pumping her softly. "Tell me you want it and I'll eat you out. I'll eat your pussy so nice and make you shiver with pleasure. Tell me you're ready to be a good girl and say you want me to fuck you into Heaven! Then I'll make it happen. Then I'll do such wonderful things to you, Karina-chan."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next