Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Jstruggs716, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Playtoy of the night

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Playtoy of the night - Page 3 Empty Re: Playtoy of the night

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:55 am

Yuriko was at a loss. Akashi was just too strong and commanding for the girl to even think about resisting her, her lips parting to allow those fingers inside her mouth, then her tongue dancing over the digits to start cleaning them in a slow but thorough pace. Her body was send into all wild directions, Akashi was breaking her down towards another climax, her body just not getting the rest it deserved. " A-Akashi! No more! My body can't handle all this so fast! " She cried out, wanting mercy from the rough sumo babe, who was starting to hump against her with her larger body, each pounce with her crotch made Yuriko's breasts bounce, her body just not being able to stand against Akashi anymore, just being a ragdoll to be played with by Akashi.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Akashi didn't stop when she heard Yuriko's cries. She only smiled down at the girl. She then leaned forward and roughly grabbed Yuriko's tit as she continued to hump the girl. She then leaned over and with her other hand, she gave Yuriko's face a hard slap. "Apologize for being such a naughty girl!" Akashi growled out. "Say you're mine! And beg me to stop properly!" Akashi demanded. It felt good to conquer uriko even if it was quite easy by Akashi's standards. Still, despite her rough treatment, she knew that Yuriko needed it. She wanted it. She'd do what Akashi said and then once she had a chance to think about it, Akashi would come back to Yuriko on another day and make sweet love to her properly and really take her virginity in a proper manner. Then again, with these sisters, this was probably how most Rinne sisters would end up losing it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Each time the sumo just plowed against her with her bigger body, Yuriko screamed softly in in pain, Akashi was really tormenting her body, a slap that came unexpected, keeping Yuriko quiet while her body was taken along for the ride, her body heating up further as she could feel another climax, her toes curling up as Akashi's sex just slammed into her again and again, soon Akashi would be rewarded by Yuriko vocally. " Aaah! I'm sorry! I'll never be naughty again! " She screamed out as her body was being taken to it's limit. " I'm yours! Please stop! I can't take much more of this! I'll do anything! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:38 am

Akashi smirked down at Yuriko as she begged like a cute but beaten bitch. Akashi slammed her pussy down hard once more on Yuriko's before she leaned in and kissed Yuriko deeply. She muscled the girl's tongue around with her own and when she was satisfied that pulling away would leave a long trail of saliva connecting them, she did just that and there was. Akashi then leaned back against the bed, spread her legs and then slid a hand down her body until she was touching her pussy. She spread her pussy lips and lifted her head to look at Yuriko. "Eat me out." She said sharply. 'Make me cum, I haven't yet and I want to make it at least a little difficult for Karina-chan when she gets here."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:20 am

Yuriko only gave some whimpers within that overpowering kiss that Akashi had given her, weak eyes following the sumo girl who went onto her own back and exposed herself to the weakened Yuriko, who immediately went to work after the order was given and crawled over to Akashi to place herself infront of her pussy, soon kissing it gently a few times with her soft but wet lips that had been previously overtaken by Akashi before she would slowly push her tongue inside of the sumo girl's pussy, starting out slow and soft until she would begin to thrust into her with rapid succession.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Akashi dug her fingers into Yuriko's hair when she felt the girl's breath on her pussy. She panted hard and bit her lip as she sucked in a breath through her nose. The sumo threw her head back and let otu a long moan as she forced Yuriko's head hard up against her pussy. Instead of just letting the girl eat her out, she roughly tugged Yuriko's head back and forth while she began to hump the nubile girl's face.

"Uhhh! uhhhh! Uhhh! Yes! Yes!"

Akashi moaned out as she felt Yuriko's gentle tongue try to probe her. Akashi would normally want to let Yuriko gently lick her, but she was still fiercely having her way with the girl. Plus, she hoped that Karina would hear her rough moans of pleasure. Still, the sumo was already excited from her utter domination of Yuriko and the earlier stimulation of her pussy from humping the girl into oblivion. It didn't take long before Akashi was brought to a hard boil.

"YES! UUUUUNNNNGH! FUCK! EAT ME! YES! YURIKO-CHAN!"

Akashi screamed out as her pussy exploded hard all over Y8uriko's face. "Drink it! Eat me! Lick me clean!" Akashi barked out as she convulsed against Yuriko's face, roughly humping the girl's face as she rode out her orgasm.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Yuriko was like a slave to the Sumo girl's dominant posture, her tongue pushing and roaming into Akashi's wet pussy while her head was moved around like a ragdoll, twitching since Akashi was humping against her, keeping her deep against her crotch. Listening to Akashi's moans of pleasure, she knew that was going down the right path, trying to be a bit rougher with her tongue but she was still inexperienced with it, letting out a low, vibrating moan into Akashi's pussy to try and stimulate her further.

Off course, all these sounds didn't go unnoticed, Karina was hearing it all from downstairs and wondered what was going on up there, maybe she shouldn't have left Yuriko there after what had happened in that match. She decided to take a peek, heading upstairs and carefully opening the door she had left the two in, just in time to hear and see Akashi's orgasm as she buried Yurik's face into her sex and humping her fiercely, making her take a step back to sigh to herself and waited just a bit before she was sure Akashi's orgasm was done, she atleast didn't wanted her to give a scaregasm or something like that, opening the door after she was sure they were ready and yelled out. " The fuck is this? " Yuriko didn't seem to react, completely weakened and torn apart from Akashi's actions, her face wet with Akashi's juices.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Once Akashi was finished, she relaxed against the bed and then stroked Yuriko's hair gently. She let out a smile that was taken away by Karina's sudden entrance into the room. Akashi sat up and looked at Karina. She then smiled wickedly and forcefully pushed Yuriko off the bed so she would land on the floor unceremoniously. "Yuriko-chan, it's time for you to go. Get out. Crawl out. On your hands and knees." Akashi commanded, looking at Karina the whole time, with a satisfied smirk on her face. "And close the door behind you."

Akashi then leaned back and let out a satisfied sigh as she let her eyes roam over Karina's body. The big sumo then turned and looked at Karina coyly. "I'm all yours, Karina-sama. Please be gentle. Or don't. I am your bitch after all.... just like Yuriko-chan is mine..."

Akashi smiled widely. "Isn't that right, Yuriko-chan?" She said loudly, expecting the girl to answer promptly.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:36 am

Karina watched as Yuriko was pushed off the bed and being ordered around like a slave, watching her little sister actually crawling out of the room and then closed the door behind them to leave the two in privately. Karina then turned back to Akashi and rolled her eyes, starting to undress herself from her loose white shirt and black panties she had eased herself into. " I should have figured that would happen... And Yet.. " Once fully naked, she would bring herself onto the bed and crawl next to Akashi. " I am not really that mad at you. " She would then lift one leg over Akashi's body and straddle her stomach, bringing both hands down to start massaging Akashi's breasts in a very tender manner, her eyes remaining on Akashi. She was about to say something else when Yuriko replied quickly to Akashi. " Go take a shower and go to bed! " Karina shouted out with a commanding tone of her own, fully expecting her little sister to listen before she glared back down at Akashi.

" Are you able to still fight? I'm going to defeat you and fuck the shit out of you. " She then gave Akashi a teasing grin and her breasts a harder squeeze. " I think I know you long enough now, Akashi. Sides, we didn't get to fight like we both wanted to. " Karina really wanted to dominate Akashi and make the tough sumo her bitch, but not this easily, Karina still wanted a fight of her own.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:00 am

Akashi licked her lips as Karina stripped for her. Seeing the girl's fully naked body enticed her and as she was straddled, she let out a soft pant. "Mmm... Karina-chan..." She purred and smiled wryly at the girl, giving out a soft gasp as her breasts were needed. "You have me as your bitch and you want to throw that away?" Akashi batted her eyelashes at Karina and lifted up a hand to rub the side of the girl's cheek.

Akashi then suddenly reached out for Karina's hair to yank her roughly down so they were nose to nose. She then furrowed her brow and stared angrily at Karina. "I barely broke a sweat fucking Yuriko-chan. Really, it wasn't much different then when I jerk off by msyelf. She's my bitch now, Karina-chan. She's. Mine. And you'll be mine too. When I make you my bitch, and you beg me to stop fucking you, then I'll fuck Yuriko-chan on top of you and after we've both came on your worn out body, I'll make both of you pleasure me!"

If Akashi could get her threat off, she would try and pull Karina into a deep kiss by the hair and force her tongue deep down the girl's throat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next