Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Playtoy of the night

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Playtoy of the night - Page 8 Empty Re: Playtoy of the night

Post by Cirno Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:21 am

Managing to at least have the sumo babe's lower body from her own, her legs kicked and pressed down on the bed, trying to arch herself up and force Akashi off her, who was still making sure her tits were not getting their freedom, staring into Akashi's eyes though her own were a bit weakened from that power fucking that Akashi was pulling on her, giving her a low growl when she began to speak.

" Grr... I didn't.. Bring her..! It was her idea! " Though she wanted to say more than just that, she felt the tongue upon her lips and then up along her face, causing a quick shiver to run down her spine, her blushing becoming even darker before that tongue dove back into her mouth, moaning into it as she tried to protest but once again was being driven and humped back down into the bed, another orgasm was approaching and Karina just couldn't seem to force the girl off her no matter how hard she tried.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:47 pm

Akashi forced her tongue deeply into Karina's mouth, not just because she wanted to kiss her lover but she wanted to shut her up and maybe even shut herself up! Was it really Yuriko's idea? She already taught that brat a lesson earlier today, but maybe she needed to do it again? Maybe she really SHOULD drag her back in here and fuck her over Karina's body.

Akashi continued to fuck Karina as hard as she could bringing her hips up to drive her studded pussy into Karina's womanhood dragging it along so she rubbed the girl's clit. Akashi was mad, fur but she wasn't. Karina was making her feel things she didn't want to feel right now. Tugging at her heart and it was upsetting the large sumo. She didn't even feel like she was making love to Karina right now and suddenly fear overcame her. A strange fear and she growled into the kiss and grunted as she tried with even more effort to hump Karina, feeling the bed rattle and squeak loudly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:56 am

Karina was completely overtaken by the sudden change of pace and attitude from the sumo babe, who was literally crushing her under her weight and harsh humping, one eye tightly shut as she could feel her body starting to stop all it's struggling and fight to get back on top of Akashi, her pussy was very sensitive and Akashi kept on hammering it, she could not stop the sumo girl at all and soon Akashi would be rewarded by another orgasm from Karina.

She began to trash and squirm hard underneath Akashi's body, screaming into her mouth as her lower body humped up because of the orgasm that hit her hard, toes curling up as her body trashed from side to side, she was already so sensitive from her previous orgasm that this one truly struck her hard as she bucked and trashed underneath the savage sumo girl.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Akashi let out hard, primal grunts as she ferociously slammed herself into Karina over and over again. At this point, she barely even had a thought in her mind outside of driving herself into Karina over and over. Her mighty efforts seemed to be rewarded when Karina let forth a deep and powerful orgasm, splashing against her own sopping pussy.

Akashi pulled up from the deep kiss as Karina thrashed about and humped her hard through the orgasm. She could feel something deep welling up inside her too and the shocks of pleasure rippling through her body were a precursor of her own powerful orgasm.

She pushed herseld up and dug her fiuingers into Karina's tits before arching her back and letting out a mighty yell.

"HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She pushed up when she started convulsing and threw herself forward as her pussy unleashed a torrent of fluids. She sprayed her juices all along Karina's body, gushing all over her stomach and tits until her soaked, sopping pussy flopped forward onto Karina's face, smothering the girl as she attempted to ride out the last of her orgasm, aftershocks rocking her as she continued to pump out a little more fluid.

"Good night, Karina-chan." Akashi growled while trying to hump the girl into unconsciousness.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Karina screamed out when Akashi dug her fingers into her sensitive tits, it was quite an agonizing pain to be experienced while during her intense climax that left her completely spend and breathless, something that Akashi took advantage of. She soon found the sumo's full weight upon her face and the juices that dripped down along her, having little to no breath left in her starving lungs but not having the strength to struggle.

She had to face reality that the sumo outright fucked her to submission and she was now caught in a humiliating pin she could not even dare to struggle into her, her legs just lightly shifting on the moist blankets she spilled her juices on while the nail marks of Akashi's fingertips were still painted on her breasts, her entire body was sweaty and warm, radiating the heath that had been increased from behind underneath the large sumo this long, her pussy was wet, heavily abused by the experienced Akashi, it had nothing left to give.

She couldn't not stop Akashi from feverishly humping her face, her air was running out and her eyes had already falling shut, she would soon fall into an unconsious stare, even the beast could not size itsself up to the might sumo wrestler, she knew that she had been sexually dominated by Akashi, just a few soft whimpers escaping Karina and into Akashi's pussy.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Akashi humped Karina hard until she was sure the girl was completely unconscious. She was panting hard. Her orgasm had been so powerful that the humping was actually starting to hurt but she kept on going until she was definitely sure.

WShe then threw herself off the girl and laid panting and spread eagle on the bed. Her might chest heaved deeply and she let out hot breaths. She then looked at Karina's unconscious form. She looked so peaceful, so adorable. She shut her eyes tightly.

"You fucking bitch." She said in a shaky voice. "Doing this now wen I have so much going on!" She clenched her fists and then sat up. She let out a hot breath and leaned over to gently kiss Karina's lip, her lips softly nibbling on Karina's lower one. She then pulled away. She let out a sigh. She suddenly felt so drained. She wanted nothing more than to just snuggle against Karina and sleep with her all night and day. But, she knew she had to leave. There was already so much going on in her life, she couldn't let herself get attached to the girl anymore than she already was. That would just fuel all the fires that raged around her.

Instead, she pulled herself off the bed and dragged herself away from Karina's room and made her way to Yuriko's. She pushed open the door. She really doubted the girl was actually asleep but even if she was, that wasn't going to stop Akashi.

"Yuriko-chan." She said sternly. "Go tend to your sister." She wanted Yuriko to see Akashi as the clear victor in this little war. She'd dominated Yuriko but with the way she was showing herself now, Yuriko would know that she ahd bested Karina as well.

"I am taking a shower and then leaving." She added.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Karina was completely spend and done for after that heated battle, there was nothing the beast could have done to stop Akashi. She laid out cold ad completely soaked on her bed, the whole plan of dominating Akashi dissapeared along with her consciousness. She laid sprawled out on the bed, breathing very softly as Akashi had come out victorious and the beast had been put into slumber.

Yuriko was still awake and just finishing some stuff in her room whe Akashi barged in. Making her jump lightly before she heard Akashi. Apparently the sumo girl wasn't going to spend the night like she had hoped, suddely making her way to Akashi before the girl could go to the shower and took her by the hands very gently, looking up at Akashi and trying to get her attention.

" Uhm.. Akashi-sama.. This is.. All my fault. When Karina told me she was going to fight you in a tag team match, I wanted to join because I knew I promised you once that you could have a shot at me, I wanted to make you happy.. I guess it kinda messed up, huh? I'm really, really sorry.. " She then bowed to Akashi as respectful and as low as she could, really deeply regretting that it turned out like this.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Akashi had come to show Yuriko a thing or two, but the way the younger Rinne sister so cutely apologized to her, made the big Sumo's heart flutter a bit and she blushed deeply. When Yuriko bowed, Akashi stepped forward and put her head on Yuriko's head and ruffled her hair a bit.

"Yuriko-chan..." She said softly. "I'm... not really mad... anymore..." She said. "The loss was embarrassing but..." She bit her lip. "The truth is, I actually like your sister a lot." She paused. "And you as well. I ust... have a lot going on right now. Maybe your timing wasn't the best?" SHe said and chuckled softly. She then sild her hand down and lifted Yuriko's face up and looked at it.

"If that was what you wanted, why didn't you just ask me?" She said. "I wanted..." Akashi leaned in and kissed Yuriko deeply, but gently. "I wanted to treat you gently, properly, like a lady, like ow you deserve to be treated." She said, whispering as she looked into the girl's eyes with a gentle smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:29 pm

" I really wanted to suprise you with my presece.. Karina wanted me to be sure to do this. " She gave a cute smile when Akashi said she liked her a lot, it really made her alot more at ease. She didn't expect the kiss though, let out a soft yet delightful moan into Akashi's mouth before she would suddenly hug Akashi against her despite the sumo being a lot taller than she was. " You can treat me gently any time, today was just your reward.. Okay..? And I know all about pressure of ones life.. I'm Karina's little sister after all.. It's best to not face it alone though, please always keep that in mind.. "

She did try to comfort Akashi a little even though it seemed like she didn't need it. " Karina would have said the same time, about liking you and what I just told you. " She than gave Akashi a cute wink. " Remember that you're never alone. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Akashi purredwhen Yuriko hugged her tightly. She grinned down at the girl. "Yuriko-chan. You're too sweet for all of this." She said and let out a sigh. "I'll turn you into a real woman." Akashi said and gave a nod of affirmation. She then turned and pulled back her hand and swatted Yuriko in the butt firmly. "After I beat you and your sister in the ring for REAL. Now that you both know I'm the champ between the seats!"

Akashi laughed. "That might not be for a while though. I have a lot of unfinished business, but don't go losing your innocence while you wait. I won't be too long."

Akashi smiled at Yuriko and bowed her head. "Thank you, Yuriko-chan. I'll be taking my shower and going now. Please take care of Karina-chan for me." She said and disappeared out of Yuriko's room.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8