by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 3 Bots

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ladies Night or Date Night

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ladies Night or Date Night Empty Ladies Night or Date Night

Post by Serpon Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:09 am

Kohaku was now making her way down the halls.  She had been given specific instructions to find Belinda and give her a message.  Not many people knew that Akiha had a crush on her Belinda.  In fact most people though the two hated and despised each other due to how intense their match was as they seemed intent on what looked like killing one another.  In the match that Akiha and Belinda had a day ago, the two had hit one another with chairs while Belinda performed all sorts of submission moves on Akiha while Akiha in return put Belinda through a table.  Kohaku was actually amazed by the fact that Akiha wanted to go out with Belinda and from the sounds of it, she wanted to be more than just friends.

The maid then stopped at the door and looked at the number to make sure she had gotten the right place.  She would then knock on the door and wait for someone to answer it.  In her hands was a message written down on paper.  Though Akiha could have sent an email or ask Belinda personally, she felt that giving a note was better suited for this situation.  Kohaku had not read the note, but Akiha had told her what was on it and had gone into some detail about what she had planned.  Thus, if Belinda had any questions, Kohaku could actually answer them.  Now all that was left was for Belinda to answer the door.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Ladies Night or Date Night Empty Re: Ladies Night or Date Night

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:35 am

Spoiler:

The other day had been a very rough match...and following her defeat Belinda had felt somewhat down. While losing to Akiha was not something she felt embarrassed over or thought was impossible...she had wanted to win that match quite a lot...and losing it had brought her mood down a bit. Not to mention the fact that sleeping hadn't been all that easy, forced to take a pill or two of painkillers to numb the pain in her head just so she was able to catch a few hours of sleep. Her rival had been pretty brutal on her head after all..

Now was a new day though and Belinda soon heard the knock on the door, Belinda would head up towards it and open it up...with which she would see the maid of course. With that redish hair of hers. " Can I help you ?" Belinda would ask as she'd look on at the girl, a bit confused. Belinda wore at the moment fairly standard attire as she had not expected anything interesting to happen today.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:02 am

Kohaku waited at the door before hearing it the door nob move before the door opened.  Behind the door was a blond lady, Belinda, just the person that the maid been instructed to see. “Greetings Lady Belinda, my name is Kohaku, I am Akiha maid.  My lady sent me to give you this note.” stated Kohaku as she gave a small bow before raising and presenting Belinda with a note.  On the note was Akiha requesting Belinda presence at a certain location for later on the day to go to a nearby carnival.  “I have also been instructed to answer any questions you have and to ask if you will be attending or not.” stated Kohaku in a polite tone as she then waited silently for a response.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:51 am

As she looked on at the maid for a few seconds as she began to explain who she was and what she was meant to do. Belinda would tilt her head to the side as she listened to the words from the maid who had named herself as Kohaku. Belinda would take the letter presented to her and open it up so she could read the note. Seeing that Akiha was basically asking her out to go to a carnival. Something which Belinda wasn't exactly opposed to in anyway, as she instead would probably enjoy it quite a bit. She also needed to pay Akiha back for those crotch attacks of hers...the pain in her skull Belinda could deal with, that was just Akiha performing a completely legit move...but the crotch attacks needed to be repaid. Though not to get too distracted, Belinda would nod to Kohaku.

" Ah I see, it's a pleasure to meet you. Kohaku-san ?" Belinda let out as she'd offer her right hand towards Kohaku for a handshake to greet the girl. After which she would turn her attention back at the letter for a second or two. " So....did Akiha say anything special besides wanting to meet me at the carnival ? Anything particular I should wear or any particular way you want me to get there ?" Belinda let out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:12 am

Kohaku would shake Belinda hand as the blond greeted her before then asking her a question about what to wear for the event and how she should arrive there.  “Lady Akiha said she wanted to make it up to you but I don't know the details aside from the fact that it will something else aside from the carnival.  Lady Akiha will be wearing a Yukata, I suggest wearing something that should match it.  As for you getting there, Akiha states any method is fine but if your willing, she wishes to pick you up personally.” stated Kohaku as she let go of Belinda's hand.  She would now wait for Belinda answer and see if the blond wrestler had any more questions for her about the arrangement.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:33 am

Belinda would tilt her head a bit as she listened on as the maid spoke, wondering what she should wear and such, hearing what plans Akiha had set out for them and the suggestion for what wear. Belinda would probably have to get a yukata of her own now...not that it was any trouble. Belinda decided to nod her head and give Akiha a kind smile.

" Ah, I see. Well then, I shall make sure to be dressed for the occasion and I suppose I shall let Akiha-chan pick me up then." Belinda spoke out as she'd bring her arms back behind her back and cross them. " Thank you for the invitation Kohaku-san, it is san...right ? " Belinda let out as she'd look on at Kohaku with a slightly nervous look in the case that she had messed the honorifics.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:07 am

The maid listened to what Belinda had to say.  It seemed she would allow Akiha to pick her up and would dress up for the event.  Belinda then asked the maid one more question, if it was san.  “The term san is the correct term for this case.  Thank you for your time Lady Belinda.” stated Kohaku as she then gave a bow before leaving.

- - - - -

Spoiler:
A few hours would pass by before Akiha would arrive in a Limo.  She would exit from the back door, now wearing a yukata.  The raven hair girl was excited for tonight but a bit nervous that Belinda might still be mad at her due to their previous match.  Well hopefully after today, she and Belinda would be closer, especially after everything that she had planned.  Akiha took a deep breath before ringing on the door and waiting for Belinda to answer.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:40 am

Belinda would awkwardly follow Kohaku's action of bowing and then watch as the maid soon left, she'd take a second or two before deciding to head out to town and pick up a yukata of her own, as such Belinda spent a hour or two looking around for one that she figured would work, listening to the recommendation of the people who worked in the store, and they helped her get dressed in it as well...which proved a bit more complicated than Belinda was used too...maybe she should have just gone with a dress ? No. Kohaku had suggested to dress in a something that would match Akiha's clothing and that was what Belinda would do.

Spoiler:

After picking out the right Yukata and getting dressed in it she would find herself having returned home and shortly after that Belinda would hear a ringing on the door, which Belinda would soon answer, opening the door with a bright smile to greet her friend. " Good Afternoon Akiha~" Belinda would let out in a pleasant tone towards her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:17 am

Akiha let out a pleasant smile as she saw her friend Belinda greet her.  Despite the brutal match the two had just had, the raven hair wrestler felt nothing but joy and happiness to see her rival.  Belinda seemed to be the only person who understood and accepted her, hence why Akiha had such strong feelings for her despite the fact they were rivals.  

“Good afternoon Belinda, it's good to see you again.  I hope I can make things up today for our previous match.  I know you're hungry for revenge so I have something planned out after the carnival, but let us enjoy the carnival first.  I brought a limo for us to travel by.  Also, I must say, you are looking good in that yukata.” stated Akiha as she would raise her arms to be hugged.  She wasn't sure if Belinda would accept it after their last match, but she could still hope.  Akiha also had something else in her mind to talk about, but she would wait until they were in the Limo before speaking about it.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:58 pm

Belinda did of course enjoy to see Akiha's adorable smile, and it was a great thing that they could stay such close and good friends even though they laid into each other like there was nothing holding them back at all. Which allowed to them have pretty wild and viscous matches, while also laughing about it the day after...if they could that was.

Hearing Akiha greet her was great too and she'd start off by hugging the girl, but as the raven haired girl spoke about making things up to her, Belinda would cross her arms underneath her chest, tilting her head a bit to the side. "Heeeeeh ? Make it up to me ? Does that mean that I will get a rematch were I can beat the hell out of you even more ?" Belinda let out in a rather serious tone, she'd wait a second or two before she'd crack up and giggle. " Im' Joking, Joking, hah! You don't have to make anything up to me Silly. I'll just beat you next match ~" Belinda let out teasingly as she'd wink to Akiha with her right eye.

" Buuuuuut. That doesn't mean I am not going to go to the carnival with you. Infact, I insist on us having as much fun as possible tonight! Deal ? " Belinda would learn closer to Akiha before overing her rival a handshake and a wide grin. " Oh, and thanks! I didn't really know what or how would look good on me, so I just had the people in the store help me out...Though...I do now get why they were complaining about me having blond hair when I asked for some different colors...I just wouldn't have fit as well as it does on you. Honestly this one would probably look better on your too, Akiha~" Belinda would let out before she'd lean in an hug and steal another hug from Akiha, after which she'd give the girl's face a light nuzzle and then step back to start moving towards the limo.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next