Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 6:04 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 8:39 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 8:28 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki

4 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki - Page 14 Empty Re: Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Lukretia began to meander towards the ring as everything unfolded. With her microphone still in hand, she behold the scene but decided that maybe it was time to start shooing the guests home. There was little to see here, unless Cassie really was going to break Talia's arm.

"Vunderbar!" She called out cheerfully and clapped her hands together. "If only ze two of you had zis much passion in ze ring, you vouldn't be feeding at ze bottom of ze league. Particularly, Miss Elliot." Lukretia turned. "I thank you for keeping one of meine best fighters from being hospitalized once more but if you vould be so kind. Please remove yourself from zat kleinkind. She's already at an unfortunate disadvantage vith her temprement und vould not do vell vith a broken arm" Lukretia smiled. "Even if she seems to be improving." Lukretia smiled.

"Ladies und Gentleman, allow me to introduce to you Miss Talia Vilson. She desires to be an up und coming star. Is she succeeding? Are you looking forvard to seeing her in ze future?" Lukretia began to stroll tovards the entrance ramp. "Ladies, plean clean zis mess up. Ve have a show to continue vith." She then lowered her microphone. "Scrap Miss Yuuki off ze mat und bring her to me. I vish to revard her for a job vell done." Lukretia then flashed a smile at Taylor. "Und you as vell, Miss Parker. Velcome back."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki - Page 14 Empty Re: Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:55 pm

"Cassie!" Taylor shouted. She half-crawled over to the tangled up pair of girls and forcefully threw Cassie off of Talia. "STOP!"

Cassie looked up at Taylor as if deciding to be angry or hurt. "I'm fine!" Taylor insisted with an edge of exasperation as if she was embarrassed. She very clearly was not fine, though, disheveled, bleeding from the forehead where the chair hit with the blood running down her nose and one side of her chin, her hair wild and matted with sweat and blood. She looked like hell. The way she couldn't stand up straight and kept favoring her side, Cassie was suddenly worried that Chigusa had aggravated her former injury.

"Let me look at you." She said quietly, and pushed forward to examine Taylor, but Taylor shoved her away.

"I'm said I'm fine!" Taylor said, with a glare that told her that it was not up for discussion. Cassie closed her mouth, and for a moment looked like she was going to cry, but much to Taylor's surprise her face hardened and she stood up. She leaned over Talia.

"I'm sorry I had to hurt you." She said in a measured voice. "But... I'll do it again. If you don't... behave." It was the best she could do for a threat, but given how easily and efficiently she had mangled Talia's arm, it carried at least a little weight.

Taylor was on her feet too, and looking up the ramp at Lukretia with a scowl. She glanced over at Chigusa, still sprawled out on the mat like she was dead, and wondered if after all the shit she'd hit her with if maybe her kryptonite was "a chair". "Talk to you later..." She whispered into the air toward Chigusa. She couldn't bring herself to look at Talia, except out of the corner of her eye to make sure she wasn't going to come after her again. She wouldn't be that stupid. Not when Taylor had the big guns with her.

Cassie helped Taylor out of the ring and began to climb the ramp, Cassie keeping watch over her shoulder the whole way. Taylor didn't want to give Talia the satisfaction of looking back at her, as if she was a threat. She wasn't. She was just a psycho, like any other, except squishier. She was so, so dead.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:57 pm

The hold felt like it had lasted hours. Talia had all but given up trying to break free from it, it only seemed to make the pain worse. When she thought her arm was at its end, Talia felt Cass release her. She hadn't given in to her, but ultimately quickly wished she had if only as a lie. When Talia's brought her arm underneath her body to protect it from further damage, something wasn't right. It still hurts... she thought to herself. The pain that Talia felt during Cassie's armlock wasn't going away. Talia continued to press her face down into the mat, burying her eyes from the public's view. She couldn't even think properly.

Talia didn't respond to Cassie, or even look up as the two left the ring. Her mind was focused entirely on her right arm and what Cassie had done to it. It suddenly became very embarrassing and the girl began to cry. She went out of her way to hurt Taylor in some way and still managed to screw it up. Not only did she fail in that regard, her arm was really screwed up (and by someone whom she thought of as a good friend). With her face still firmly planted in the mat, Talia felt regretful of the bad things she had done to Chigusa; the girl really didn't deserve what she had done. She just got so caught up in the moment. Now here she was too, unwilling to move out of fear of hurting her arm even further. But that didn't mean she didn't want to escape all the eyes of the people around.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14