Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki

4 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki - Page 12 Empty Re: Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki

Post by zxn666 Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:46 am

Chigusa took a few steps back after successfully shoving Taylor off of her. She slowly stood back up, straightening her back and shaking her head a little bit to clear the cobwebs out. That last exchange put her on top once more, after all Taylor had to recover. They were both wary of each other, wounded as they were. Chigusa knew Taylor was still dangerous despite being hurt. She hoped her body would hold for just a few moments more. This pushed her limits, but there was no way Chigusa was going to roll over and let Taylor beat her. She might not want to fight anymore, and she felt really bad for hurting Taylor this much in her returning match, but this was a fight and Chigusa was going to give it her all and then some more. Taylor deserved that much.

"Come on Taylor, it's not over yet," Chigusa said, "Quit sitting on your ass and come at me!"

She began moving forward towards Taylor, waiting for her to get up before going in. Once Taylor was standing, Chigusa would beckon for her to attack, before charging in herself, trying to get in close and hit Taylor across her upper chest with a clothesline!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki - Page 12 Empty Re: Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 am

Taylor just raised an eyebrow and cracked half a smile at Chigusa. She could say whatever she wanted, but now that they had laid everything out, there was not much she could say that would get a rise out of Taylor.

She remained crouched, not quite coming up to her feet, and when Chigusa charged her she somersaulted past her and out of the way. She came up in a crouch, one hand on the mat, with the same smile on her face while she watched Chigusa. Honestly, she was taking all the time she could get to rest up, but frustrating the idol was just an added bonus.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Chigusa's clothesline whiffd over Taylor's head as the girl ducked down and somersaulted out of the way, obviously not trying to confront Chigusa. This came as quite a surprise to the idol who had been expecting Taylor to jump at the chance to fight, given how this entire match Taylor had been quite relentless. Maybe she was a bit hurt? Or most likely she was trying to tire Chigusa out by forcing her to keep on coming at her while she rested.

Chigusa wasn't going to let Taylor exhaust what little energy she had left. She wanted to finish things, one last struggle between the both of them to decide the winner. She panted, looking over towards her foe. "Come on Taylor, no tricks this time," Chigusa said. She raised her arms to offer the girl an up close grapple. "I want to finish this."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:23 am

Lukretia watched the scene unfold. After a few near misses, it seemed like the two were back to the beginning of the match. She crossed her arms under her chest and glanced around as the two girls fumbled around, their efforts, while quite admirable, had been quite sloppy. The German noticed that Talia was still lurking around, looking like a lost puppy. Lukretia inched her way over to the girl until she was shoulder to shoulder with the girl.

"Ahh, re you enjoying yourself, frauline?" She asked pleasantly. "Such a seat is hard to come by. But... your antics earlier. Is ze only reason you came really just to get a close up view of ze action? Look at Miss Parker. Isn't she magnificent? She's survived all zat punishment and is still going quite well. You must be her biggest fan, is zat right? Do you vish to emulate her? Is zat vhy you signed on to Friction?"

Lukretia smiled. "It's a shame you couldn't have made a bigger impact. You vere right on track but Miss Parker vill never notice you. She is ze best und she could not be bothered to take on someone who is no one in zis league upon her return match. I saw your name submitted on ze match request form." Lukretia laughed. "You vill never be able to compare to Miss Parker. Even your match interruptions are really quite shameful. I vould slink back to ze locker room right now..."

Lukretia turned and glanced at a steel chair that was sitting near the ring. "I suppose, however, you are ze kind of girl who is content to live in another's shadow. I have seen your matches in Tension..." Lukretia pointed to the chair. "However, you still have a chance to make a name for yourself. Und if you don't..." Lukretia added sinisterly. "Zen you had better make haste towards ze back room like ze vhelp you are because one vay or another, zat chair is getting used on someone tonight." Lukretia eyed Talia coldly to indicate that Talia herself was not out of the realm of possibility.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:37 am

After delivering the kick that sent Taylor crashing down to the mat, Talia landed on the padded floor on her back first thanks to the weird angle. Her pain didn't compare to what Taylor appeared to have felt. She looked up from the floor as Chigusa thanked her then went about to finish Taylor. Talia had forgotten about Lukretia and was surprised when she helped her to her feet. She watched the beating unfold and turned to leave the arena when it seemed Taylor had finally been beaten. However, to her dismay, Luk and then Chigusa decided to keep it going. Just like that, the two stars seemed to just casually return to back and forth action.

It made it embarrassing all of a sudden. Before, fans of Taylor may have been angry at her but she didn't give a damn about them. Now, it tugged at her stomach that Taylor still had a chance even with her interference. She wouldn't hear the end of it from the girl if she pulled a victory after the stunt she had pulled. And she couldn't have that. Taylor already had so many things over her. Johnny, title contentions, even a larger fanbase. It wouldn't have bothered her that much if Taylor didn't casually look down at her after all she had done to try to appease the girl. Even putting her body on the line by joining her Avalanche team and signing up for the tension matches and a singles against Natalia who heavily outclasses Talia didn't make Taylor any less of a bitch to her. She jeered and mocked her to no end. She wanted this chance to prove to Taylor that she could fight. That seemed to be the only thing Taylor could respect her for; the only thing Talia had left to prove. Even that had been taken away from her by Chigusa.

Now Talia just stared inside the ring, imagining all the ways Taylor would just insult her after the match if she won. Her interference would be for nothing, she would literally have been useless enough that Taylor could win anyways. As these thoughts ran through her head, Lukretia came up to her. Her words stung Talia. She could see through the sarcasm despite the accent, and it made her feel queasy realizing she couldn't really talk back to her just yet. Not before she was successful enough to earn that right. Yet, as Luk kept talking it made Talia bite her lip. She was right after all, that Taylor would never notice her. She would never be compared to either of the two women in the ring. She always imagined it'd be the truth but Luk saying it made it finally click. She felt horrible and even Luk's gesture on how to change all of that didn't really click in the girl's head. At that moment, she didn't care if she was going to get hit with a chair, or the steel steps, or even a car.

Talia wanted to just leave the arena and never return. To save up money doing some waitress job to pay for a trip back home to California. The people there were so much warmer and comforting than these cold, heartless ones. She turned her head to walk away through the crowd so she could vanish from the eyes watching her. Something, though, snapped in her head. If she was going to leave, at the very least she could give Taylor a piece of her mind. The girl nearly pushed Luk aside and picked up the steel chair. She folded it so it was flat and turned to the ring. With a sigh she slid into the ring. The two grappling wrestlers may not have noticed her but she wasn't going to waste any time at all. She held the two legs of the chair tightly in each hand and winded up to aim the chair's flat steel seat right to the back of Chigusa's head.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:14 pm

"I'll bet you do, Brittany." Taylor said, and then wondered if Chigusa would understand that she meant Brittany Spears. "But that's your thing. I'm gonna do my thing." She said, and waved for Chigusa to come after her.

The thought was tempting, but there was no room for mistakes now. Even if she was stronger than Chigusa, there was no question who was the better grappler. She wasn't just going to walk into Chigusa's area of expertise and hope for the best. She wasn't as impulsive as so many people thought.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Taylor's reference whizzed right over Chigusa's head, but she knew enough to tell that her opponent was taunting her. Taylor didn't want to lock up and fight Chigusa evenly. She probably could tell that it wouldn't be that even of a fight; Chigusa was in better condition than Taylor despite being hurt quite badly, and that would give her the edge she needed. It was disappointing, but Chigusa expected it.

"Fine then. Let's see you do your thing!" Chigusa declared. She stepped forward slowly, keeping all her attention on Taylor, moving in to try and box her in against the ropes so she had no place to run. Chigusa really did want to end this before things got even nastier than they were now.

She didn't notice that someone had crept into the ring behind her. Suddenly she felt a gust of air passing beside her face. She looked up just in time to see the chair smash right into the crown of her head. The idol's eyes widened for a split second, before a blinding jolt of pain shot through her already tender head. She crumpled like a ragdoll, falling facedown onto the mat. Blood dripped from the top of her head. Chigusa lay on the mat, unmoving, knocked out cold by Talia's sneaky attack!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Lukretia watched as Talia decided to grab the chair and slide into the ring. She watched with a smile on her face believing she had goaded the girl quite expertly. As Talia came in and raised the chair up high, she watched, with surprise, when Talia had actually smashed Chigusa int he back of the head.

She could not help but let out a jolly laugh as she turned and walked back tot he timekeeper's table and gave the bell three good whacks, signalling the end of the bout. She looked at the Ref, who was looking at Lukretia and Lukretia nodded. The ref nodded back and waved her hands. Lukretia lifted her microphone up to her mouth and spoke clearly.

"Ze vinner of zis bout, via Disqualification... Miss Yuuki."

Last edited by 445 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Taylor took a deep breath and prepared herself for one last go with Chigusa. She began to pace out and slowly circle the idol when she saw Talia approaching behind her with... a chair?

Taylor spluttered, tried to warn Chigusa but with the sheer confusion of seeing Talia in the ring and going after Chigusa of all people she couldn't form anything coherent. She cringed as Talia swatted the poor girl down.

"Wha... What..." She shook her head to clear it. "What the FUCK are you DOING!" She finally shouted at Talia, gesturing in exasperated disbelief to Chigusa on the mat. "What... Why?"

Then she heard the bell, and Lukretia's horrible speech impediment. Her eyes widened. All that time, all the pain she endured, the whole fight...

"NO!" She screamed. By the sound of it, the crowd shared her displeasure. "YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE, YOU CARPET-MUNCHING SACK OF SHIT!" She charged at Talia, giving no thought to it beyond wanting to hit the girl as hard as she could and tackle her to the mat.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:40 am

Talia felt the vibration of the impact shake through the chair and into her arms. The sound of the steel chair colliding with Chigusa's skull almost made her cringe. As the idol's body collapsed limply to the mat, the girl couldn't help but feel a sense of power at what she had done. Even so, hurting Chigusa wasn't part of the original plan. In Talia's eyes, the girl had taken her spotlight for this match. But of course, that alone didn't justify such a violent reaction against the seemingly honorable and kind girl. When Chigusa essentially forfeited the advantage given to her by Talia's interference earlier, though, it was a slap in the face she wasn't going to stand for.

In the end, though, her target was Taylor. When Lukretia announced that Chigusa Yuuki had won by disqualification, Talia couldn't help but let a smile escape her poker face. She turned her back to Taylor to apparently leave the ring, and acting as if her job had been done. But it wasn't, not nearly. She knew the spontaneous and proud Taylor wasn't going to stand still and accept what had just happened. Talia had come to the ring either to cost Taylor the match or watch her get beat down. Now she was going to have to do both herself.

When Taylor screamed and charged at her, Talia took one step back casually before turning her head to see the girl approaching. She twisted, throwing her whole body into the chair-swinging motion aiming the steel object (obviously) at the charging Taylor's head. She couldn't care less about the booing fans. All she knew was that Taylor had to go down.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next