by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Circus on the Inside

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Circus on the Inside - Page 6 Empty Re: The Circus on the Inside

Post by Tatyina Mon May 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Vanderdecken had a grin on her face despite sighing inwardly quite heavily. She was worried Romana wouldn't like her idea. The Dutch woman purred lightly when she was kissed and batted her eyes at Romana.

Vanderdecken giggled at Romana's words. "Oh, yes... Some of these girls have a bigger stick up their butts than I do when I'm on the stage!" Vanderdecken then settled into her nonplussed clown face and looked at Romana. "We'll show them who the fools are." She said in a lethargic tone. She then lifted up her head and eyed Romana with a blank stare. "Aren't that what the collar and cuffs are for?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed May 08, 2013 7:29 pm

“And there was me thinking that your waddle was down to those clown pants you wear,” Romana quipped as Vanderdecken talked about the stick up her butt.

She narrowed her eyes a little at Vanderdecken’️s blank stare. “Collar and cuffs? You mean I need to start dressing like your slave now?” she said sceptically.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 08, 2013 8:20 pm

"If the shoe fits." Vanderdecken said still keeping up her persona. "Bonk someone over the head with it." She added. She ten turned and looked at the pile of clothes. "I'd need a lot of starch to get my pants to do that." She said and waddled over to her clothes, letting her heels roll her from side to side like her legs were unbendable.

She then bent over her pants, giving Romana a good view of both her flowers before she lifted up her pants. She gave them a hard shake and then after a moment, a long wand looking rod dropped out of it. "See?" She said and lifted it up. She turned and waddled back to Romana and slid behind her. "I'll show you how it works."

Vanderdecken then pulled her arms back and looked like she was going to shove the wand cleanly up Romana's butt. She swung her arms forward but after a long moment nothing would happen except Romana would suddenly feel a light tap against her right cheek.

Vanderdecken then held up a limp, rubber looking wand in front of Romana. Her lips twitched into a sheepish grin. "I'll let you fill in the blank as to why it was no good." She said with a wide smile forming on her face. It then dropped into a flat look and she lightly smacked Romana's cheek repeatedly. "But you owe me a new butt rod for real."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri May 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Romana’️s eyes widened as Vanderdecken brazenly bent over in front of her and wiggled her hips enticingly. The pink-haired girl gave a short, sighing moan as she was teased with the sexy sight, but she stayed obediently still for her partner.

“Um… okay…” she murmured as the clown slid mischievously behind her with the sex toy. She bit her lip, ready to play along with Vanderdecken’️s game, but her tense body still twitched as her ass was slapped.

“Ohh…” she gasped, turning round with a coy smile as Vanderdecken waggled the limp rod in her face.

“You tricked me!” she exclaimed with a deadpan scowl. “But how are you managing sleight of hand when you’️re buck naked, hmm?” she frowned. Romana used this as an excuse to start running her hands over Vanderdecken’️s body, stopping at her ass to cup and grope at her cheeks.

“I don’️t know… was I really such a let down?” she pouted. “I’️ll get you a new butt rod, but only if you can prove that it’️s my fault you’️re limp. Which I sincerely doubt…” she purred, moving in to press her body seductively against her lover and cradle her face for a French kiss.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Vanderdecken squeaked when Romana groped and kissed her. She kissed back deeply and then pulled away. "I'm not limp!" Vanderdecken squeaked as her voice cracked and she smiled. Vanderdecken pulled his hand up and suddenly the wand sprung back to life and stiffened up.

"Next time I'll just shove it on up there." Vanderdecken cooed and licked Romana's nose. "And the reason I can do that?" She said with a grin. "I'm just that good." She said and pushed back with her own hot, deep kiss, pressing her thigh between Romana's legs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun May 12, 2013 3:31 pm

“Ohh, promises, promises…” Romana sighed and rolled her eyes as her nose was licked. The pink-haired girl was inwardly beaming, enjoying the back-and-forth with her partner. She couldn’️t help but moan as Vanderdecken pressed herself against her, the smooth thigh rubbing against her sex, and tongue dominating her mouth.

Romana could anticipate melting in this girl’️s arms again, but she kept her cool for now, sliding her head back out of the kiss and fixing her lover with a coy smile. She ran her hands gently down Vanderdecken’️s back.

“You just want to get me back for pieing your ass, don’️t you?” Romana brought her wandering hands down onto the Dutch girl’️s butt with a playful slap, smiling mischievously.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Vanderdecken stiffened up and only let her butt wobble as it was smacked, showing no indication of pleasure or pain. "I don't remember you pieing by butt..." She said and looked at Romana with a dry, humorless tone she used in her act. "I remember you pieing other things."

Vanderdecken turned her head and then then held up a finger, closing her eyes to emphasize her point. "If I wanted to get back at you, then i would find the remote to the vibrator as I am certain it is still lodged firmly in your snatch, to use a technical term," She swiveled her head like it was robotic and looked plainly at Romana. "I would recommend seeing a doctor about that."

Vanderdecken pushed her body against Romana's and then leaned in and gave her the most modest peck on the lips she could before pulling away. "I'll end up raw if I stay around you too long." She said and walked away, walking with an over exaggerated waddle as though she was only able to walk that way. "As it is I already can't walk straight." Vanderdecken looked down. "Or was it that I can't walk crooked." She mused in a monotone voice as she bent her knees and walked in a normal way again, going to her pile of clothes.

As she began to put her pie covered wrestling outfit despite having just showered, she looked at Romana and with a casual flick of the tongue as she pulled her pants one she said, "Let's move in together." She then added. 'I'll probably need your phone number though."

She unhooked her arm strap and let her pants droop down to show off her ass. "Go ahead and write it down and stick it in there. I'll call you when I get back to my apartment and re-clean up." Vanderdecken spoke as if she was asking Romana how the weather was, rather than the serious proposition she had just made. It was just the way that Vanderdecken was wired. The same reason she was committing herself to a girl she had only met a few hours earlier was the same reason she left her circus boat. It just felt like something she should do.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 pm

“Ooh, well, you definitely know how to press my buttons…” Romana smiled, staying as still as she could manage whilst Vanderdecken hugged her and leant in for a delicate kiss.

“Raw, huh? Well, that custard seemed like a pretty good lubricant,” she smirked with a playfully accusatory tone.

She watched with amusement as the clown girl went over to her cream-covered costume and began dressing. But her heart fluttered a little as Vanderdecken threw in the comment about moving in. That sounded like a lot of fun.

“That sounds like a lot of fun,” she said, licking her lips thoughtfully. Unlike her partner, she decided to remain naked for now, rather than slide messy garments onto her freshly-showered body. “Yeah, it could be… interesting…. Er, like your filing system…” she added with a frown as the Dutch girl dropped her pants.

Gamely, Romana took a few steps towards the girl mooning her. But as she approached Vanderdecken she stopped, the pink-haired girl patting down her naked body as if she were checking her pockets.

“I don’️t actually have a pen… I’️ll just write it in eyeliner for you…”

The German girl would pick up some mascara from the counter, then casually kneel down behind Vanderdecken with her face just inches from her partner’️s exposed butt. Romana would then write her number in black makeup across the peachy curves of Vanderdecken’️s proffered rear.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:30 am

Vanderdecken giggled when Romana began to write on her ass. Well, she was certainly going to have a fun time trying to read THAT in the mirror. If it didn't smear when she put regular clothes on. When Romana was finished, Vanderdecken pushed her cheeks forward and 'kissed' Romana with her ass, smooshing it against the German's face briefly and making a 'MWAH!' sound to go with it.

She reached back and grabbed her cheeks. "Thanks, babe." She said as she moved them around a bit and then stood up. She took the eyeliner and wrote her own number on Romana's boobs and grinned. She leaned forward and kissed Romana deep but briefly.

When she pulled away she winked at Romana. "To be continued, you sexy beast." She said and shivered at the thought. She flashed Romana a peace sign and slipped out the door.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6