by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Circus on the Inside

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Circus on the Inside - Page 5 Empty Re: The Circus on the Inside

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Vanderdecken grinned widely and let out a chuckle of laughter at Romana's words. She then melted into a purr as she was hugged tightly, her shivers fading slightly, especially when the heat was turned back on. Vanderdecken let out soft purrs when she felt Romana begin to caress her. Her eyes fluttered and she formed a coy smile with her lips. "Y-Yes..." She said breathily as she arched her body to give her lover a full palette to explore.

This time, as Romana began to attend to her chest, she shivered with delight. Her fingers dug into Romana's hair and held onto it tightly as she spread her legs to give the German girl room to work. "H-Haaanh..." She moaned out. "Y-Yess..." She added with quivering lips. "This is.. ha! Worth turning itno a prune!" She moaned out.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:52 am

Romana could only moan happily as she enjoyed a faceful of her partner’️s cleavage, her mouth keenly kissing and licking her gorgeous, pert breasts.

Pressed against her lover with her hand between her thighs, Romana could feel Vanderdecken shuddering in appreciation and shuffling into a more inviting position. The pink-haired girl responded instinctively, her kisses tracing a path down Vanderdecken’️s belly, sinking teasingly towards her pussy.

Romana would gracefully alter her position to get herself lower, sliding to her knees. Her hands and mouth now swapped roles on Vanderdecken’️s body, her arms reaching up to cup her lover’️s breasts whilst her tongue sought out the Dutch girl’️s sex.

She wanted to give this girl her heart’️s desire, and swirled her tongue around the folds of her womanhood as she focused her senses on Vanderdecken’️s body. It felt like the younger girl had stayed pretty hot despite her ice-cold drenching, and it would not be long before Romana’️s tongue slid deeper. As her hands ran lovingly over her wet chest, her face pressed keenly into her crotch, tongue thrusting up between her legs, eager to satisfy.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:08 am

Vanderdecken's eyes almost rolled into the back of her head as she felt Romana going to work on her. She let out a loud, lemngthy moan before liftin up her foot and slapping it against the shower wall on the other side, leaning back and balancing precariously with Romana's hair in her grip, one sliperry foot on the floor and her back and foot pinning her otherwise.

"H-Haaaaannnngh....."

She moaned out as Romana slid her tongue deeply inside and fondled her breasts. "Romana... haha...." She mewled out. "I won't last...' She said, almost apologetically. Really, she was nearing the point of no return as it was, her body softly convulsing in time with each of Romana's Heavenly licks. Her perky breasts responded in kind as well and she closed her mouth to let out a soft purr. But soon her body began to buck and she was starting the throes of a powerful orgasm, even as she called out Romana's name.

"R-Romanaaaaaangh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:53 am

Romana’️s impish trick with the cold water had clearly been forgiven, both of them now hotter than ever. The pink-haired girl was pleased at her lover’️s response, and she continued to lick and fondle her increasingly willing body. Romana felt pretty light-headed, their figured enveloped with a warm cloud of steam, and her own face buried deep between Vanderdecken’️s thighs.

She glanced up as her name was called, eyeing the Dutch girl’️s pleasure-wracked body with affection, but continued apace, her thrusting tongue matching the spasms of her lover. She sensed that Vanderdecken was nearing her climax, and wanted to give as good as she had gotten. Romana felt kindly, but also a little selfish, she wanted to satisfy this girl and increase her hold on her, cementing the bond that Vanderdecken’️s moans suggested.

Romana moaned too, cupping her partner’️s breast hard with her left hand. Her right slid down to grip the Dutch girl’️s ass cheek, giving it a firm, possessive squeeze. Using this grip, Romana pushed her face yet deeper into Vanderdecken’️s snatch, her tongue probing hard and insistent, looking to force her into a sensational climax.

It wouldn’️t be too long, though, before the kneeling girl felt a flood of juices on her tongue and open mouth. She purred appreciatively, keeping her face pressed to the wet pussy, gripping the younger girl’️s climaxing body hard. The pink haired girl would keep licking, dutiful and obedient, carefully making sure that her partner had wrung every drop of pleasure from the experience.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:01 am

"H-Haaaaah! Haaaaanghhhh!" Vanderdecken panted out. She shut her eyes tightly and softly bucked up against Romana while she was pressed tightly against her pussy. Her figners dug roughly intot he soft pink hair of her lover and she held on for dear life until she was past the point of finished. SHe gave a sudden jerk and pulled Romana away, maybe a little rougher than she should have, before she slipped down the back of the tub and used the water coated sides to ooze into a pile in front of Romana. "Geeze... hah... hah..." She panted. Her eyes fluttered and she could only lift up her head enough to see Romana's chest gently gheaving. "That was great..." She said and threw her arms around Romana, leaning her head over her shoulder. "Hah... Hah...."

Her heart pounded as the pairs of soaking breasts lightly rubbed together. "If you can manage that on a regular basis... I think we'll be alright..." She then grinned and pulled her head in to plant kisses on Romana's shoulder and neck. "This is going to be fun trying to get out of this tub without breaking our asses, you know..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Romana gave a muffled sigh of pleasure as she felt Vanderdecken’️s fingers tighten around her scalp, the Dutch girl finally climaxing at the attentions of her tongue.

She was smiling demurely as Vanderdecken slid happily down to the level of the kneeling girl, hugging and kissing her.

“Yeah…” she panted. “We’️ll be alright. Though, when it comes to not slipping over in an embarrassing pratfall, I guess us circus girls don’️t have the best record,” she grinned. “Maybe we’️ll have to just stay in the shower forever.”

Romana would lean into Vanderdecken to kiss her once more, then the kneeling girl would roll to the side to sit next to her partner on the shower floor.

“I’️m in no hurry to go anywhere, though,” she smiled, affectionately running her foot down the length of Vanderdecken’️s outstretched leg.

“So… what do you want to do next? I mean, as far as the fans are concerned, they saw me being dragged backstage as your little sex slave… I don’️t know how true to the act we have to be…” she giggled.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Vanderdecken grinned at Romana's words. Staying in the tub forever COULD be fun, aside from the pruning. She lifted her hand up and poked Romana's nose. "Now now." She said. "Are you just trying to get out of your duties, slave?" She said and then laughed. Vanderdecken then tried her best to ooze out of the tub and stand up, wobbly from all the pleasure.

After a few shaky steps, she felt pretty good and went back to Romana to help her out. "I think we should share the love a bit. I mean, as sexy as it would be to fight YOU all day, I think it would be even better if we fought other girls together."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Sat dripping in the shower, Romana’️s jaw dropped open with mock outrage as Vanderdecken called her ‘slave’️.

“Uhh, excuse me… “slave?” I was just acting!” she pouted with mock indignation. “If you want me to be a slave in the real world… you’️ll have to win me some other way,” she grinned.

“But yeah… sharing the love is a good idea. We would make an awesome team,” she enthused as she took Vanderdecken’️s hand, letting herself be hauled upright, spinning round in her partner’️s arms before skipping nimbly away from the shower.

“Ooh, imagine the show we could put on. This place wouldn’️t know what hit it!” she grinned, scratching her chin thoughtfully.

“So much of this place, this business, depends on posturing,” Romana opined as she warmed to her theme. “Wrestlers live and die by their image, as much as their ability… and then we’️d be there, to take that pristine image…” -Romana would gently trail her hand down Vanderdecken’️s soft wet cheek as she considered this- “…and then… cram a pie into it’️s pretty face!!”

She grinned mischievously and mimed throwing a pie at her partner. “We could unleash chaos on those poor stooges!!”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Vanderdecken tilted her head. "Oh? Is THAT what acting is like? Coulda fooled me!" She then grinned at Romana. "I think that I will chose to remain blissfully ignorant on what is real and an act, slave!" She said and gave a nod before crossing her arms under her chest and turning to march out of the bathroom, bringing the conversation with them.

"We have the right postures." She said, acting casually. It felt good to be 'normal' around someone for a change. "Slouched, and chest out." She said with a giggle as she pointed between them. She purred when Romana touched her and giggled when she was 'pied.

"That's right! It's all about chemistry and clearly we have more of that than half the people do by themselves! It's only natural for us to liven the place up. All these dour people need a good laugh and we're well equipped to do it!"

Vanderdecken then raised her finger int he aair. "And our name is so obvious it hurts! The Flying..." She motioned to herself. "Circus!" She said and waved to Romana. She then frowned. "Wait... that IS too obvious and it does hurt..." She said frowning as she was defeated before she even began.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed May 01, 2013 6:21 pm

“Heheh…. and “So Obvious It Hurts” could be the motto for our team!!” Romana enthused, giggling. “I actually quite like The Flying Circus. Well done you,” she smiled, following Vanderdecken out of the bathroom, and moving to plant an affectionate kiss on her cheek.

“We’️ll show everyone that we’️re going to make them laugh… whether they like it or not,” she grinned. “If we’️re going to work on the dour girls together, this place will have some pretty rich pickings.”

“Oh, this is exciting. I feel like we’️ll need an announcement to advertise our new show!” Romana beamed, before pausing. “Oh… wait… delay that… apparently my acting stinks, and no-one can tell if I’️m actually your slave or not…” she pouted in sarcastic concern.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next