by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Circus on the Inside

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Circus on the Inside Empty The Circus on the Inside

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Vanderdecken was riding a high as she dragged Romana like a slab of meat out from the arena. She had dull features on until she was out of sight from the roaring crowd. As she pulled her gooey, vibrating opponent from sight of the audience, she turned and looked at Romana dully.

"Well?"

She couldn't hold it. Her face began to slowly morph until she had a big, wide grin on it. "That was... amazing!" She chirped. Suddenly all the clowniness seemed to be replaced by a perky, youthful lass. "Romana, you're the best!" She beamed. "Oooh... It's so great to work with someone who knows what they're doing." She huffed, a bundle of energy now, as if she had been holding it in. "Ohh. and... ooooooh..." She blushed, looking over Romana's naked form. "And... that was amazing too..." She whispered and looked down at her own naked form.

Vanderdecken licked her lips and then began a slow trudge through the backstage of the AFW facility, completely nude except for her wristbands and still dragging Romana a long by the ankles. She seemed to care not the spectacle they were to behold. Or whether or not Romana was going to protest. She was just trying to drive them to one of the lavish changing rooms as quickly as possible so they could finally enjoy some alone time together.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Circus on the Inside Empty Re: The Circus on the Inside

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:30 pm

“Heh, you’️re not so bad yourself!” Romana giggled breathlessly. The pink-haired girl was still a little flustered; recovering from her heavy orgasm, and disoriented by being dragged from the arena. Plus she was dimly aware that the sex toy was still juddering inside of her. Held by the ankles, Vanderdecken had full control of her, but it didn’️t worry her one bit - she trusted the clown girl completely now. Romana, too, was eager for them to get away from the cameras together.

“Oh, the pleasure was all mine,” she replied, grinning at the Dutchwoman’️s infectious excitement. Romana was happy to let herself be dragged further along the corridors for now, even if she suspected that her cream-spattered body would be leaving a trail along the floor.

“You gave one hell of a show for everyone,” she enthused. “Me included. So… uh, where you planning on dragging me?” she asked casually, idly staring up at Vanderdecken’️s cute ass as she continued to march backstage. This didn’️t feel like the fastest mode of travel, but there were at least some perks.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Vanderdecken blushed at Romana's compliments. They made her feel warm and good inside. She turned and looked at Romana and grinned. "Thank you!" She chirped softly and fluttered her eyes at Romana. "The show is what I live for! It makes my heart beat so fast .." She let out a contented sigh. "I couldn't have done it without you..."

She happily dragged Romana along, waving to passersby with a girlish giggle as they stared blankly at the scene. "I was nervous... about doing hentai stuff... I've never done anything like that before... I'm ..." Vanderdecken stopped and shut her mouth. She had dragged them to one of the suites and shoved the door open with her gooey foot.

She then drug Romana inside and let go, pushing the door closed and locking it. Vanderdecken then lowered her head, blushing as she stared at the naked, buzzing girl in front of her. "I was worried... but... with you... it wasn't scary. It was just the opposite... It was ... " Vanderdecken bit her lip. "It was amazing."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Romana had a contented smile on her face as she allowed herself to be dragged back to the suites. She liked this girl a lot, and liked that she seemed to be opening up to her.

“A good performance has an energy of its own, doesn’️t it?” Romana purred, still laying on her back. “Hentai or not, I guess it depends on the girls involved. I’️m glad you didn’️t find me too scary,” she smiled, affectionately brushing her leg against Vanderdecken’️s own.

“I’️ll say it now - I’️d never do anything to you that I wouldn’️t let you do back to me,” she grinned impishly. “Were you really that worried? You seemed like a pro out there,” she added. “The innuendo, the eroticism… they blended with your act perfectly!”

Romana twitched slightly as the vibrator rubbed against a sensitive spot. She was feeling the first twinges of stimulation again, her senses sharpening up after her previous orgasm, but it was subtle and she could keep it under control for now. She didn’️t want Vanderdecken to think she was too sex-crazed.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:37 pm

"Yes, yes, yes!" Vanderdecken chirped along with Romana. This woman understood it well. The Dutch girl wanted to know why. How was it that Romana came to be so fluent in the ways of performance? But Vanderdecken blushed deeply.

"Ahhh... well.. my act.. you know... when you have a bit that's like that, innuendo is all you have to work with. I guess it comes naturally but really, without you, i couldn't have done it. I was so nervous at first. I mean, I'm used to having lots of people watching me but... being so exposed... " Vanderdecken smiled a bit. "So, I just pictured everyone picturing me naked and then that worked out just fine!" She giggled a bit and then looked down at Romana's form and blushed.

"You're so pretty..." She said and turned her head slightly. "Even covered in goop." Vanderdecken bit her lip. "Now that we're alone... I suddenly feel so naked!" She let out a nervous chuckle and crossed an arm over her chest and held onto her other arm. She blushed. "But... Maybe this time... we don't have to... compete?" She whispered and tilted her head downward a bit, blushing deeply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:21 am

Romana grinned at Vanderdecken’️s joke.

“It’️s strange to think… one of the reasons I left the circus was the creeps ogling me backstage… but here, it seems natural to do hentai centre stage. I guess it’️s cos we can fight on our own terms now… and it helps to have such a sexy opponent…”

The pink-haired girl purred happily as Vanderdecken told her how pretty she was. “Even covered in goop? Well we know whose fault that is…” she chuckled, dabbing a hand self-consciously at her gunk-filled hair.

She slowly, carefully, clambered up onto all fours, then knelt upright, looking up at the Dutch girl, placing a hand on each of her hips. “You’️re pretty too… especially covered in goop!”

Romana leant in and gently kissed Vanderdecken on her cream-flecked upper thigh. “Seriously though, you’️re a very special thing. Young, pretty, skilled… if there’️d been anyone like you around, I definitely wouldn’️t have left the circus.”

“Of course, no cameras, no competition.” Romana moved forwards and hugged Vanderdecken at the waist. “We can take it nice and slow. Though…. If we don’️t do something about the way you left me buzzing, it might not be that slow…”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Vanderdecken blushed even more at the compliment. She understood the ogling from her former life on the ship. "Especially covered in goop." Vanderdecken laughed but then knit her eyes and playfully accused Romana. "I'm pretty sure that you were the one who was looking for the pies first! And besides, you're not the one who has a flan shoved up her..." Vanderdecken bit her lip and blushed deeply. "That was so cold!" She shivered brusquely and moved closer to Romana as Romana did.

"Ah.. anh..." Vanderdecken cooed as Romana kissed her thigh. Her eyes fluttered and her heart beat fasted. Her fingers ran through Roman'as delicious pink hair and she sucked in a breath.
"Y-Yes..." She managed. "Yes. I might not have left the boat... if you had.. been there..." She was able to force out the words instead of lurid moans, thankfully. Romana's words made Vanderdecken gasp and she slid her hands down and felt around Romana's pussy. Rubbing her hand gently over the girl's mound and tracing a finger along her lower lips. She slid her hand into Romana's pussy and and felt for the vibrator. the gentle buzzing tickled her hand and she pushed past it to crock her finger around it and slowly slide it out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:22 pm

“Nuh-uh, you started it!!” Romana playfully retorted. “So I had to make my pies count…” she grinned.

“Nhhh….” the pink-haired girl moaned dreamily as Vanderdecken’️s hands slid downwards, gently probing her sex. She stayed kneeling submissively as her hair was fondled, thrusting her hips forward a little to give the Dutch girl access. Romana moaned in appreciation as her pussy was sofly probed.

“Ohhhoh…” she shuddered, a wave of pleasure surging though her as the buzzing toy slid out from her sex. “You… unplugged me,” she said, hands reaching up to gently caress Vanderdecken’️s ass. “Now we can be slow, and natural…” she purred happily.

The kneeling girl would plant more kisses on Vanderdecken’️s inner thigh. “Did the cream pie really make you shiver?” she asked. “So surely it was all the better when I… warmed you up…” Romana’️s lips were teasingly close to Vanderdecken’️s crotch now, and the German would let out a heavy breath, blowing hot air between the other girl’️s legs.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:21 pm

perhaps in odd contrast to how she behaved in the ring, Vanderdecken couldn't help but keep herself all smiles while she was with Romana. A giggly, but still very shy girl, it was as if she really was a different person. "You made them count..." SHe said as she turned her head slightly and blushed. She wasn't sure if she'd ever get the flan out of her!

"I did..." She said as she held up the gooey, buzzing toy for both of them to see. "I was certain you were going to give up, even when I let you grab the remote." Vanderdecen then sheepishly looked at the buzzing toy and gave it a playful lick before tossing it aside.

The Dutch woman shuddered as Romana began to very softly lick and touch her. "Unh..." She moaned weakly. "Y-yes... yes..." She wasn't sure what she was saying yes to but she found herself leanign bac until she was splayed out before Romana with a deep blush on her face. "R-Romana... I'm... I'mnew to this... please... be gentle..." The shyness of the girl had finally overcome her as if it hit her all at once. SHe closed her eyes and shuddered. Despite having just been completely raunchy before a live studio audience, she suddenly felt bare and vulnerable. Without the show, she really did feel naked and fragile.

"Ooohn!" Vanderdecken moaned when the hot breath rolled over her pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:53 pm

“Aww, you’️re a lot more coy when the curtain’️s down, aren’️t you?” Romana said, not unkindly, hugging the other girl affectionately. Romana looked up and bit her lip in a show of desire as Vanderdecken licked the sex toy, but listened carefully as the Dutch girl admitted to her shyness.

“Its okay, I’️m different when I’️m acting up for the cameras, too.” The kneeling Romana sat back, resting on her haunches, tenderly stroking Vanderdecken’️s knee. “Being able to put all that crazy, sexy madness into an exaggerated character… it’️s fun, but I know it’️s only a part of you. And I want to get to know the other part as well…” Romana blushed a little too at this point, kneeling upright once again so she could gently caress the green-haired girl’️s thighs. “If you’️ll let me…”

“I want to know what she likes, too…” she purred, planting a kiss on Vanderdecken’️s cream-flecked mound.

“For starters, I think she needs help cleaning up…” Romana smiled, leaning in to slowly probe between the other girl’️s legs with her tongue.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next