Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melt This Frozen Girl's Heart!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Melt This Frozen Girl's Heart! - Page 5 Empty Re: Melt This Frozen Girl's Heart!

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Ingrid turned her head and looked away, blushing coyly as Lee approached. She turned her head just enough to make Lee work ever so slightly for his kiss, but when he found her lips, she eagerly kissed him back. Her tongue aggressively probed Lee's and she leaned forward, letting her ample and soft chest press against Lee's rock hard pecs. Shivering in delight as Lee's strong arms coiled around her, Ingrid's arms slid along Lee's back and pressed into his shoulder blades.

'Mnnn..." Ingrid let out a soft moan as they deeply and aggressively kissed. She was lost in a fomenting lust.

Ingrid then heard Lee's words and blushed deeply. She brought her hands up to Lee's chest and gave him a shove but held onto his shirt. "Dammit, Lee! You're going too fast! W-what do you mean.. L-love!?" Ingrid then pulled Lee in close for another hot kiss before dragging him over to his couch and throwing him on it and moving to straddle him and resume their kiss.
"Mmnnmm///

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Melt This Frozen Girl's Heart! - Page 5 Empty Re: Melt This Frozen Girl's Heart!

Post by Vivian Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:24 am

Splendid ,it has been what Lee waited for and now it's poisoning his mind so deep that he would fuck Yayoi until she moans as loud as he wants her to do. He'll penetrate her vagina deeply ,ramming his cock back and forth like a fucking machine but still doesn't know why he is able to think this way while on other side he wants to treat Yayoi as special as he could treat her. Perhaps ,it's just a male instinct when he is all alone in the room with a girl and kissing her.

He couldn't wait to shred Yayoi's clothes off her body and freeing those bouncy breasts from its hiding place but he doesn't want to scare Yayoi again with his aggressive manner especially after she scolded him with her hands up to Lee's chest and a light shove from it afterwards which gave the guy a bit of nervous attack aftermath but as usual ,Yayoi is good at calming people down. She resumed the kiss out of nowhere after she dragged him to his couch and straddled him ,taking the dominance away from the guy for a while ,kissing passionately as if they're lifetime lovers and destined to be together right from the cradle.

"Mhhmmmmmnnnmmm" All the guy could give as a respond to Yayoi's passionate kiss ,he loves to be kissed this way and surprised to Yayoi's feisty acts on the kiss. He thought he would be the one to take the lead in kissing but Yayoi proves him wrong.

The kiss keeps going for perhaps 20 minutes with fierce lips and tongue actions coming from both sides. Neither sides want to give up ,it's just like a match but not entirely as they're not trying to show who is the toughest and that kind of stuff. It's just a part where both sides are trying to stimulate each other before they reach for the next level.

His dick is as hard as a rock ,he couldn't hold it any longer and the couch seems smaller for them to have fun at so Lee starts to bring Yayoi to bed during the kiss ,trying to be careful to not to breaks the kiss and spoils the terrific moment they had built together. He softly pins his weight on Yayoi after they're near the untidy bed so Yayoi would fall on it and Lee ends up kissing her on her top. His hands are automatically searching for the base of Yayoi's clothing and pull it up real slow ,revealing start from her navel ,belly button ,her entire belly and her entire upper body only wrapped by her undergarments now before he breaks the kiss for a nanosecond to pulls it over her head ,recklessly tosses it to the floor and resuming to kiss the girl now on the neck.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:29 am

Ingrid panted hotly out of her nose as she kissed Lee deeply. It was fierce, something that Ingrid really loved and she wasn't going to back down until Lee did. But he never seemed to and that was fine with the viking. She felt him slowly guide her back to what she assumed was the bedroom and didn't resist at all.

Her hands began to grope Lee's backside, feeling his taught back and even finding their way along his firm ass, tightly squeezing it like hand holds as he walked the two, letting out only soft moans as she kissed and kissed him. While she was being slowly pulled away, their closeness was apparent and Ingrid could feel his hard manhood pressing into her thigh. She shivered mentally at the thought, knowing that soon that would be inside of her.

Ingrid was pushed onto the bed and watched Lee try and pull up her shirt to reveal just her bra, although overflowing with that was a bounty of cleavage. Ingrid let out a small squeak when her over garments were pulled off, Ingrid grabbed Lee's hair and held it tightly.

'Lee..." She said calmly. "You have one, right?" She asked, suddenly panting from anticipation, her cheeks flushing. "I... hope so..." She said, biting her lower lip. Ingrid was now anxiously looking forward to it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:23 pm

"Impossible! Impossible! Impossible!" It feels like there're voices whispering inside his head ,telling him that what happens right now between him and Yayoi is unreal. He had been a single for almost his entire life but now he is bedding one of the most gorgeous woman that the world could offer. His heart is beating ,face reddens and his manhood erects and straining his underwear beneath his jeans pants to its maximum.

His hands were unhooking the bra like it has a mind of its own ,Lee couldn't control himself ,especially his hands from gently probing the revealed bouncy breasts before he stops on his track after he listened to Yayoi's question about his "thing".

Without hesitation ,he unbuttons his pants and now showing his bulging member straining the white cotton underwear before he answers to Yayoi's question. "Yes...i have one" He bites his lips a little bit and breathing properly to prevent his head from exploding.

A moment later ,after some freeze action between Yayoi and Lee ,the guy broke the ice by slowly unzipping what Yayoi wears for her bottom and put her panty to a display before the guy needs to try hard to restrain his saliva from ever tricking to Yayoi's panty and spoils this perfect moment that he had been built with a lot of sweat and nerves. He wipes some of it and without his knowledge ,he speaks ,"I hope you have one to" and pressing his tight undies into Yayoi's awaiting panty while his hands reach for Yayoi's breasts once more ,probing it ,squeezing it a moment later and licking her left nipple while he grinds his erected manhood on Yayoi's womanhood.

Ya...yoi! I want...to be inside...you" He doesn't know what he is saying to the girl. Only a perfect pair of mamaries could turn a good boy into a bed boy in bed. His tongue just couldn't stop licking Yayoi's nipples and his teeth couldn't stop giving soft bites on Yayoi's nipples to stimulate the girl even further and perhaps making her wet.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:24 am

Ingrid looks at Lee as they begin to get intimate. She was freed from her restricted bra and into the waiting hands of Lee. She gasped as she was fondled roughly. "haaah..." She moaned and threw her head back, letting Lee do as he pleased with his greedy hands.

She even let him pull down her pants and expose her lacy panties. But when Lee spoke, Ingrid let out a laugh. "L-Lee... You... are silly, but... We only need one..." Ingrid tapped Lee's head and ran her fingers through Lee's hair.

"I meant a condom. Do you have one?" She said. "It's the only way that you'll be getting inside anything tonight, Lee." Her tone was breezy but serious. "I ... hope you do because... I... " Ingrid bit her lip. "Because I want you inside of me too.." She gasped at her own words.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Although Lee is classified as a good guy and barely knows things about sex ,it doesn't mean his male instinct could take over when seeing a woman lying half naked in front of him ,especially with boobs that no males in the world could resist. A natural big chest ,soft and feels so tender when it is being touched. Lee couldn't resist it.

He immediately responds to Yayoi afterwards who asked whether he has a condom or not but just a condom...won't be enough at all.

Lee smiles in his responds because he has his stocks in the drawer inside the small table next to his messy with some male musk scent bed. He immediately stood up ,walked to the small table with enthusiasm ,pulling the drawer with beating heart and finding his pack of condoms among the pile of his unused high school exam papers.

After searching for a while ,he finally finds it ,couldn't help but keep looking at it while her face is redder that anything that people could ever imagine of. He couldn't shake his mind from planting his dick inside of her with this condom and riding her all night long just by looking at the pack. He couldn't wait any longer but he climbs onto the bed with awaiting Yayoi slowly ,trying to not to scare the girl with his vicious attitude ,he likes to keep things slow and romantic but didn't work out as it supposed to be.

He softly tosses the pack to the right side of the bed before he peels off his shirt ,showing his years of hard work beneath of it ,slightly tanned body with solid but not overgrown muscles covered in bruises as a result of his previous underground fight.

He then reaches for his undies and peels it from his waist ,slowly down to his thighs and revealed his long erected billy already. It's clean ,not a single trace of pubic hair can be found around his member. Lee always keeps it clean since he wore nothing underneath his boxing trunks as a part of a strict regulation from the underground fighting club where he fights at.

After what feels like an eternity ,he begins his process in pleasuring the girl of his dream. Bending his body in front of the girl ,softly caressing her right thigh with his right hand while his left hand keeps sliding its two fingers along the spotted panty before he pulls it wide open to the left and putting on a display a very stimulating thing that Lee has never seen before.

His blood pressure is rising up ,his entire body feels like going to be exploded in any seconds seeing Yayoi's wet and swelling labia shining under the sole bright light in his room. His male instinct takes over once more and without any warning to Yayoi ,he suddenly sinks his whole face into her thighs ,sliding the tip of his tongue up and down ,up and down repeatedly in the most ferocious manner like a hungry dog would give while his hands stimulate her further by spreading her legs and caressing her thighs softly.

Last edited by 6123 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Ingrid watches Lee stand up and fidget around with his piles of closed with an amused look on her face. He sure had to look hard and she thought that maybe she should tease him about it. When he pulled the pack of condoms out of some paper,s Ingrid grinned. "Lee..." She huffed. "Should I be scared that you had them so close?" She teased. "Maybe you're just a lady killer trying to lure me in. I'll bet I'm not even the first girl you've had today!" She admonished in a joking manner. Still, she was actually a little nervous as well. Especially when Lee began to peel off his clothes.

Ingrid's cheeks flush as she takes him in. Her body becomes hot and when Lee dives at her, Ingrid throws her body back and puffs out her chest. She grabs her own breasts and squeezes them as Lee peels her underwear off.

"Haaaaaaaannh!"

Ingrid lets out a girlish squeal as Lee invades her pussy with his face without warning and her thighs squeeze around Lee's head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:39 am

"No...no...no..." Lee tries to comfort the girl ,cold sweat running a bit as he thinks for a good reason why he had this condom so close to him but then he remembers where he got this stuff from. "Wait...wait Yayoi! don't think bb...bbbb...bad of me! I got it from my teacher in ss...ssee...sex education le...lesson! I didn't know what to do with it so i kept it inside the drawer! He draws a long breath afterwards before he dived in and not giving any chance for Yayoi to question him further.

He ferociously licking Yayoi's pleasure island while caressing her thighs softly. He intended to spread her legs wide open but Yayoi had other thought and pins his head between her thighs with a grip of an anaconda. The first few minutes ,Lee felt breathless but then he begins to enjoy it as it even pulls his head closer to Yayoi's womanhood. Lee fiercely licks it ,especially her clit which he believes a greatest spot to force an orgasm out from a woman and he occasionally teased Yayoi by sinking his nose into her womanhood ,moving it around inside and smelling it.

Lee is trying to lubricate his way in so it'll be easy to press his billy in once Yayoi is ready. He intends to bring Yayoi to the first orgasm of the night and bringing the girl to the next level.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5