Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melt This Frozen Girl's Heart!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Melt This Frozen Girl's Heart! Empty Melt This Frozen Girl's Heart!

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:25 am

On the edge of the waterfront of Tokyo sat a little cafe. It was nice and bustled with life. Ingrid Ulrich didn't like it for its charm, though that was certainly a nice bonus. What Ingrid liked about it was how far away from the AFW arena it was. She was a professional wrestler by trade and even though she had only one match, she began to wonder if it was her gimmick that was the reason?

She billed herself as a real life Viking warrior that had been frozen in the 11th century and had been thawed and brought to Japan to wrestle. The premise was silly, she knew, but she loved the thrill of it. Unfortunately, she had taken it to the extreme. She even pranced around the backstage area as a Viking and people really did begin to wonder. She was obscene and crude and fiery but it was all for the sake of her identity.

There was a price for that though, and now she was paying it. If she wanted to do anything normal, she had to go far away from the spotlight of AFW. She waqs now sitting in a cafe, awaiting her coffee that she ad ordered. She brought a book and had glasses and a hoodie on. She stood out like a sore thumb but not in a way that anyone would shout 'Viking!'

Ingrid let out a sigh and closed her book. She looked around at the people. Another thing about her tireless commitment to kayfabe was that she really hadn't met anyone or made any friends. There was that unruly Sumo but they just met once. Her opponent seemed nice but nothing ever panned out from that either.

Finally the clerk called out her order and she stood up, thankful to have a hot drink to warm her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Melt This Frozen Girl's Heart! Empty Re: Melt This Frozen Girl's Heart!

Post by Vivian Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:07 am

Alone ,Alone and another alone time for Lee again to spend of. A professional boxer without being accompanied by someone ,Lee's heart feels unease everytime he looks at the couples who wander around the streets of Tokyo while holding hands together ,talking intimately and even kissing each other passionately in the public ,some even making out in their cars parked in a secluded alley which Lee could easily notice.

Lee felt jealous at once with the couples who had a great time on each other ,he sighs disappointedly and keep walking and walking without a clear destination until reaching a little cafe sat on the edge of the waterfront of Tokyo. He had never seen this cafe before but his instinct tells him to at least take a look inside of the cafe and orders a drink to ease her uneasy feeling.

Lee sighs for once more before pushing the door open and rings the bell on the upper left side of the door instantly as the signal to the waitresses and clerks that another person had entered the cafe. Lee notices a few pairs eyes glancing on him and then returns to its normal spot when he is on the way to search for an empty seat. A girl with glasses and a hoodie on caught his eyes when he is on his way to the empty seat located at a corner of the cafe after telling his order to the clerk back at the counter.

His eyes never left the attractive girl ever since and for some reason ,his eyes then move lower and lower until she notices a pair of huge mammaries of the girls ,well hidden under the dress which is she wearing right now. Lee's member "awakened" by the sight of it and Lee tries to hold it so it won't be fully awaken ,especially when he needs to fetch his order right away or he'll lose it to someone else.

Lee hurries up to fetch his order ,without the knowledge that the order isn't his. A girl and Lee approach the counter at the same time and both of them holding that cup of coffee at the same time as well. Lee blushes hard then taking his hand off that cup of coffee and softly said to the girl whom he was attracted to ,"Hmm...sorry ,i thought it was mine...sorry". Lee doesn't know it was her while he is apologizing but then he lifts up his face a little bit and noticing that strikingly hot blondie ,standing only inches away from him.

His heart pounds faster than it should be ,face is turning as red as tomato and Lee seemed lost in his sea of thoughts for a moment ,he seems petrified by the beauty of the blonde girl and the moment when nothing escapes from his mouth.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Ingrid stepped forward. She barely had acknowledged anyone else in the cafe and was oblivious to Lee's ogling. She kept her head lowered out of habit when she made her war to the counter to reach for her coffee. She slid her hand around the cup when she felt another hand touch hers. Her eyes widened and she turned to look at Lee.

"Eh...uhhh..." She muttered and blushed deeply, tucking her chin into her neck. "Me... too... S-Sorry!" She blurted out.

Ingrid looked hopelessly to the clerk for assistance but as their fingers gently mingled, the viking girl recoiled her hand into her sleeve and pressed it against her like acid had been poured on it. She then realized how rude that was and looked down at the steamy coffee cup and squeaked a little bit.

"Ahh... H-here!" She said and pushed the cup a few inches before lifting it up and pressing it into Lee's chest. "Y-you take it, I'll wait for the next one!" She said and bit her lip before turning and trying to match back to her table quickly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:54 am

Lee couldn't say anything for the moment as his mind races with the time ,thinking the best possible respond to comfort the uneasy feelings of that pretty girl. Lee notices the time when the odd but attractive girl looked at the clerk for quite sometime and like seeking for a help or an assistance to deal with the situation with the jerk and lazy ass clerk doesn't seem to give a shit about it.

Moments later ,the cup of coffee being shoved by the girl to Lee's chest ,staining Lee's dark blue polo shirt as the coffee spills out a little bit from the cup after the impact on his strong chest. Lee felt horrible for what happened ,he should be letting the girl to have this coffee first as a gentleman and besides ,it's the girl's order and Lee doesn't have a knowledge about it so it's pretty much Lee's fault.

Without any second thought ,Lee chases the girl back to her seat and put that cup of coffee on the table. "I'm sorry....really sorry ,i thought it was mine....sorry" He gently apologizing while bowing himself repeatedly in front of the girl ,truly ,sincerely sorry for what happened just now.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:53 am

Ingrid rushed back to her seat and sat down. She folded her arms under her chest and huffed. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! She thought as she opened her book and then quickly closed it again. She looked to the door. Maybe she should make a hasty retreat for the exit? While she was considering what to do, she saw Lee's looming shadow.

She turned around and looked up at the apologizing young man and her eyes widened. "No no, it's- eep!"

Ingrid stood up and grabbed some napkins. She pressed it against his shirt and bowed her head. "Sorry! Sorry! I'm so sorry!" She gasped and began to rub her napkin filled hands up and down Lee's stained shirt. She felt his hard abs as she tried to wipe up the coffee stain.

She bit her lip and lowered her head, not realizing she was clutching onto his shirt. "Please let me repay you! If there's something I can do, please let me know!" She said keeping her head lowered with a deep blush on her cheeks.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:52 am

Every pairs of eyes in the cafe are looking at the two apologizing human beings ,one felt not okay for taking the coffee from the girl and the other one felt stupid for some reason then Lee shows up to apologize like a man should do when making mistake.

Lee stands tall and straight ,letting the girl to rub her napkins up and down Lee's stained polo shirt. "No...noo...no! it's okay ,i'm alright haha" Lee fakes some laugh while scratching the back of his head over and over by using his right hand before *gulps* hearing Ingrid stating that if there's something she can do ,Lee had to just say it. Lee for once more blushes hard ,especially when the girl clutches her hands right in front of Lee's shirt with deep blush on her cheeks ,feeling her hands all over his strong chest.

None of this moment Lee had experienced before ,Lee doesn't know what to do while some of the shop's visitors are starting to whistle ,doing some cat calls and cheering for Lee. Lee felt so embarrassed by the event ,doesn't know what to answer and what to do at the same time but a sudden answer escaped from his mouth "Sex".

It took Lee quite sometime before he realizes what he just said to the innocent looking girl. His heart now pounds faster than the way it was and cold sweat is beginning to pour down from his temples to his cheeks ,afraid of what the girl might think about a him ,a perv like everyone else.

"No..no...no i mean six" continued Lee after noticing the time that the watch is showing. "Yeah...six o'clock hahaha!" but still confused about why he had to mention about the time. Lee is quite taking his time to look around and a 50 feet or 60 feet or larger ferris wheel is pretty much saving Lee from being called a perv. Lee spotted a newly opened theme park just a couple blocks away from the cafe and he smiles a little bit ,in relief of course.

"Hmm...six o'clock ,at the new theme park which means right now but it's ok if you have other thing to do or other place to attend haha" Lee sighs in relief and doesn't know that he already invited a girl to go with him in his first date! it's only up to Ingrid whether to accept it or not.

Last edited by 6123 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:38 am

Ingrid's mouth dropped when she heard Lee's request. She had been so caught off guard, so utterly flabbergasted that she had actually thought she heard it wrong. Still, her body prepared itself to deal with this cretin and his lecherous ways as she clenched her fists tightly, puffed out her reddened cheeks and furrowed her brow. One more word was all it had taken for her to finish what she started accidentally and splash the hot coffee right in his face!

But Lee's words were recovered deftly and Ingrid let out a deep sigh. Six, of course he meant six! He was Japanese, after all, saying it in English must have been hard and that was such an embarrassing mistake. Suddenly she felt bad about getting angry with the cute way he was trying to recover his words.

"I don't..." She stuttered as she looked up at him meekly. Adjusting her glasses nervously. "I don't... have any plans but..." She stepped away from him and looked at the prying eyes of the crowd who were latching onto the scene like it was a real life soap opera. Ingrid's eyes darted around nervously. "It's too bold!" She declared and grabbed her book. She took a few steps away from Lee and lowered her head. "G-Gomen!" She said and turned her back, stepping towards the door.

She opened it and stepped into the entrance way before looking back at him. "At seven...." She said. "B-Be there at seven! I... can't guarantee I'll be there but... I need some time to think!" She she huffed and flashed Lee the faintest smile. "And... you need to change also!"

Ingrid then escaped from the embarrassing scene, pushing her way out the door and running off quickly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:44 am

Lee wanted to say something more to that girl but the girl just took off in hurry after saying a few words to Lee. "Your handkerchief lady!" Lee yelled out but Ingrid is too far away already to hear that. "Ahhh...guess i need to return it later at the theme park" thought Lee before he smiles at himself without everyone's knowledge ,thinking about how smooth was he ,asking a girl out! for the first time but then "No!! no!! no!! no!! what did i do??? i'm always nervous if i'm that close to a girl!!!.

Lee bangs his head several times onto the wooden table ,cursing himself for his act but oh well ,a promise had been made and sure he doesn't want to let the girl wait in the theme park all by herself in this cold day.

Lee took off after a couple minutes later ,taking the expensive looking handkerchief with him and paying the bills for the coffee he never drinks. So far ,Lee could knew that the girl's name started with an "I" cause it's beautifully engraved on the upper right corner of it or Lee is just assuming.

Seven ,seven ,seven is what Lee only had in a very genious mind of his while walking back to his apartment located only 4 or 5 blocks away from the cafe. He takes his time in walking and arriving there shortly ,first soaking Ingrid's handkerchief into a bucket of water to remove the stain and then change ,change into clothing which is much thicker and suitable for this cold weather ,a Navy blue Jock jacket with a huge "M" word stitched on the front left side of it will be perfect to cover Lee's plain white shirt with "I love Japan" words inside after he managed to change his clothes.

Lee keeps watching at his watch every single minutes ,afraid that he might pass the designated time and dissapointing the girl whom he had made a promise with. He takes an instant coffee ,watching some shows on TV and waiting for the time.

It's 6.40 p.m and Lee decides to take off and head to the theme park with only a question in his mind ,"Will the girl show up or not???". Lee takes the handkerchief out of the bucket filled water ,trying to dry it up but unsuccessful in doing so ,sighing a little bit but taking the handkerchief with him before starting up his '73 Vespa and heading to the theme park ,clearly hoping that the girl will be there.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:46 am

Ingrid ran off, but she knew not where. When she got a good distance away from the cafe, she bent over and panted for a few moments. She pressed her fingers against her hot cheeks. That had been such a strange occurrence. She thought about that boy and what he had said. She couldn't believe that she had been asked to an amusement park! How could she go with a complete stranger!? It was ridiculous!

She turned to begin walking to a train station so she could ride back home. But after she took a few steps, she stopped and bit her lip. An amusement park DID sound fun. And she DID need to make some new friends. But that guy could be a creepy pervert! She let out a sigh. She didn't know what to do!

As she thought about it, she found herself taking a bus to the amusement park. A part of her hoped he wouldn't show. A night in the amusement park would be fun by herself. But then, another part wanted him to show up. He was so goofy that he was probably harmless. She also began to think that she was a wrestler and pretty darn tough. If he tried something, she could really clean his clock!

Ingrid got to the amusement park but stalked slyly away from the entrance. She was going to be sneaky and watch to see if that boy showed up. When she was close, she looked around carefully and saw that he really was standing there!Her heart raced and her cheeks flushed. She turned her head and pulled her hoodie over her face. What was she going to do? She watched the bus pull away and let out a sigh.

She then lowered her head and began to walk towards Lee. When she was close she stopped and looked up. She furrowed her brow at him as her cheeks flush. "I just came to tell you that I... I won't go to the park with you..." She said softly before letting out a deep sigh.

"Not until I know your name." She added and looked up at him with bright, hopeful eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:26 am

Lee just arrived there with his Vespa ,parked it over at the parking lot and locking it with the key and securing it from the possibility of Grand Theft Auto when the girl who he was expected to show up ,just show up! right in front of his face!.

Lee petrified by the beauty of the girl for the second time since he met her back in the cafe but this time he is able to talk unlike last time. The girl begins to say something and Lee sighs heavily ,feeling dissappointed when he thought the girl rejected his offer to accompany him ,at least for a couple of hours until Lee calls it a day and starting his new day all by himself again but then the girl continues to speak and Lee smiles happily ,it sort of giving Lee some hope to get a company so hw won't be feeling lonely anymore.

The girl looks up at him with her bright ,hopeful eyes and Lee couldn't help but to gaze back at that beautiful pair of eyes. Lee had never seen a pair of eyes like that before ,a pair of eyes which radiating charm straight into Lee's heart with a single glance on it. For a couple of minutes ,both of them are just gazing into each other eyes ,"Be...autiful" as Lee speaks without his knowledge ,referring to Ingrid's eyes before he felt awkward in all of a sudden ,remembering that he needs to introduce himself to this girl or she won't be hanging out with him.

"Well...uhh...hhrmmmhmmmm" *clearing his throat* "My name is Lee Dae Hyun ,what's your name??" Lee nervously extending his right hand to the girl and offering her a handshake. "I...won't go...to the park with you also if...if...if you don't tell me your name" Lee nervously said but slowly showing Ingrid what a gentleman he is.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next