Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fix My Head! Fix My Heart!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fix My Head! Fix My Heart! Empty Fix My Head! Fix My Heart!

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:12 am

After her match with Angel, Nikolette was stretchered off and taken via ambulance tot he hospital. She'd been diagnosed with a severe concussion and hadn't even woken up for a few days.

After that she was told she needed to stay hospitalized until the doctors were certain that she wasn't going to have any more concussion symptoms. But as she sat and stewed, she began to get angry at herself for what had happened. She had looked so foolish int he match against Angel. She looked like a rookie and here she had felt like she was on the cusp of really breaking through! Now she was going to be out of commission for who knew how long.

What was worse was not even knowing if Mayu had seen it. She wasn't sure she was even able to stand the thought of seeing Mayu right now. She hadn't really even gotten a chance to call the girl. Part of her even wondered if they really were more than they said. After their last intimate encounter it seemed liek they only had brief occasions to spend together. Both their schedules were quite busy so she didn't think TOO much of it, but she knew subconsciously that Mayu's words had affected her. That she wanted to go slow. And then... they did things that night. Nikolette was confused. She leaned back in her bed and turned on the tv. She just happened to catch an AFW match and without thinking, hurled her remote against the all, busting it.

"G-gah!" She said as the nurse came in. She blushed and meekly apologized. "S-Sorry bout that.. But.. um..." She beamed. "I'm sure I can fix it!" She said with some hope in her voice.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fix My Head! Fix My Heart! Empty Re: Fix My Head! Fix My Heart!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Mayu felt anxious as she rushed herself to the hospital. She didn't watch the match between Nikolette and Angel because she was away on a break at that time. Her cousin informed her about the mechanic being hospitalized afterwards, and Mayu would later watch the news from the TV. She wasn't really sure how she was feeling at the moment. Nikolette was a friend and naturally the short haired girl felt saddened that the girl had to be hospitalized because of a fight. However, after that one night they spent together on her cousin's place, she felt more attached to Nikolette just like she was to Azami. It's not a romantic relationship, or so Mayu would like to think, but then how could she explain the uneasiness in her heart as she's going to pay the girl a visit?

She barely remembered what happened during that night, to be honest. She was drunk... and then stuffs happened. Mayu barely met Nikolette afterwards due to their own schedule. With the girl as a head mechanic of the AFW, it's only natural that they didn't get too much time to spend together.

I wonder if Nikol-san is alright... Mayu thought to herself as she entered the hospital building and walked towards the receptionist.

Spoiler:

Wearing a white shirt which exposed her shoulders on top of a black tank top and a dark skirt, Mayu almost skipped her steps as she went to find Nikolette's room. She only slowed down a bit when one of the nurses warned her not to run around in a hospital, only to speed up her pace again once no one's looking. She just wanted to see the mechanic as soon as possible. The sound of her boots slightly echoing as she skipped the empty halls that led her to the room where Nikolette was.

Mayu wanted to knock the door once she found the mechanic room, but tripped herself due to her own skipping and she ended up barging into the room. The door almost hit the nurse who seemed to be startled by her entrance, causing Mayu to bow her head down and apologized to the frowning staff before she turned around to see Nikolette on the bed.

"Ah, Nikol-san!" she blurted. "Y-you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Nikolette turned her head when Mayu suddenly burst through the door. She had thought that maybe it had been someone to come check on the loud bang and assist the nurse with the unruly mechanic. But, Nikolette was shocked to see Mayu burst through the door. Her eyes lit up instantly. "M-Mayu!" She beamed and sat up, ignoring the nurse and all the controller issues. She didn't even seem to remember that the TV was now stuck on AFW.

"Mayu! Ahhh... eh...." She pulled up her hand and scratched the back of her head. "Hi." She said. It was about all she could say. "How are ya doin?" She asked as she looked over the girl briefly. Her cheeks were red from excitement and she turned her head to flash the nurse a pleading look. She got the hint and discreetly slipped past Mayu and closed the door behind her.

Nikolette slowly slid off her bed and pushed herself forward, practically throwing herself at Mayu as she hugged her tightly, as if she might die if she let go.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:21 am

"E-eh, I'm fine!" Mayu answered Nikolette's question.

She smiled rather nervously as she saw the mechanic slipped off the bed. The girl seemed to be in fine condition as Mayu didn't see her in bandages or anything. When Nikolette threw herself and hugged her tightly, the short haired girl let out a surprised gasp before her face turning red. While she was happy to see that Nikolette wasn't badly injured, at the moment she was having a little breathing problem with the girl practically squeezing her like this.

"A-ah... N-Nikol-san... You're crushing me..." she squeaked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Nikolette was practically purring as she squeezed Mayu tightly. She nuzzled her cheek against Mayu's cheek and put her maximum strength into gripping the black haired girl. When she heard Mayu's squeak, Nikolette's eyes widened and she stepped aside and put Mayu at arms length, gripping Mayu's shoulders as though if she let go, Mayu might run away.

"A-Ahhh... M-Mayu! I'm sorry!" She said and blushed. "I'm just... so glad to see ya!" She shyly looked at Mayu, blushing deeply. "We haven't really gotten to spend much time together... since... uh...." Nikolette turned her head and blushed. "H-How ya been?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Judging from the strength Nikolette put in her hug, Mayu could tell that the mechanic was in a fine condition. Maybe she was just hospitalized for minor things? That would be relieving. The short haired girl had all sorts of imagination when she heard that Nikolette sent to the hospital, especially when she heard that the girl went unconscious for a bit.

"It-It's okay!" she smiled. "And uh... yeah..." Mayu turned her head too, blushing slightly.

It was just an accident, or so she would like to assure herself. Things happened when you got drunk, right...? Of course Mayu knew that Nikolette wouldn't think of it like that. The girl already declared her feelings to her before after all. Fortunately the mechanic changed the subject pretty quick.

"Uh, I... I had a break..." she told her. "Nothing fancy, really... I just went sightseeing for a few days in Yokohama. It's nice! Ah! Here I got something for you..."

Mayu took out something from a small bag that she brought with her. It was a miniature of the Cosmo Clock 21 that can be spun around just like a real ride. The short haired girl handed the souvenir to Nikolette with a bright smile.

"Oh, it has a small button on its side," she explained. "Push it to turn on the lights, just like how it looks at night! Tee-hee~"

She paused a bit before looking at the mechanic with a slightly nervous expression.

"So, uh, how are you?" Mayu would ask. "I heard you're unconscious for a few days...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 02, 2013 9:01 pm

"O-Oh?" Nikolette said, turning her head. "I didn't know..." Se muttered softly but quickly turned back and smiled at Mayu.It wasn't about that. She was just happy to see the girl and curious about what she had been up to. A vacation sounded nice but Nikolette blushed deeply when Mayu said she had something for her. She couldn't believe it! It made her feel really special and she eagerly wanted to see what it was.

Nikolette's eyes lit up when Mayu pulled out the souvenir. "Ah... ah... ah...." Mayu stuttered. "Cosmo Clock 21!" She beamed. "It's the biggest clock in the world!" If there was something Nikolette loved it was machines. The biggest, the brightest, the fastest, the- everythingest! So of course she knew about the world's structures that topped the list. She was instantly jealous that Mayu went to see it. She hadn't gotten a chance to get to it but now she instantly knew she had to go see it.

Niolette barely even registered Mayu's question and pushed herself forward. She pressed her lips hard against Mayu's and left them there for a long moment. She pulled away with a loud 'mwah!' and grinned at Mayu. "I... ahh... We need ta go visit it together sometimes." Nikolette said as she looked down shyly. She hoped Mayu wouldn't be too uncomfortable with the kiss but as Nikolette pushed the button and turned on the lights, she squealed with delight.

She then scratched the back of her head. "I.. ah... had a severe concussion. It put me out for a few days. Pretty nasty stuff but it's not going to seem like anything is wrong with me. I still get dizzy and blurry vision and...." Nikolette bit her lip. "I'm... having a bit of short term memory loss." Nikolette turned her head. suddenly she got a bit serious. "T-That's been the hardest thing for me to deal with.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Mayu was definitely caught off guard by Nikolette's movement, and so she had a genuine shocked look on her face as the girl went for a deep kiss on the lips. Her face blushed instantly, and she froze for a bit even after Nikolette broke the kiss. That wasn't their first kiss, but this one was done with the short haired girl being fully sober.

"Aa... ah..." Mayu let out with the surprised expression still remained on her face. "Y-yeah... I-I guess..."

She almost dropped the souvenir, but quickly held it with both hands. Mayu gulped and carefully put it on the bed while she heard what Nikolette said. A short term memory loss? That sounded really terrible. Seemed like the mechanic received a heavy hit on her head or something. Mayu looked worried, but she didn't really knew what to say.

"E-eh... But it's just a temporary thing, isn't it?" she asked. "Maybe you just need some more rest..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Nikolette watched as Mayu set down the souvenir. She then looked back at Mayu with sullen eyes. She brought her hands to Mayu's waist and pulled her close so that they were almost hugging again. "I ... don't know... I hope so... I'm still not medically cleared ta wrassle yet though." She still couldn't look at Mayu. ZHer head was down. "Short term memory loss is ... probably not a big deal for some but it's the scariest thing ever for me."

Nikolette felt tears run down her cheeks even though she didn't sniffle. "I have a photographic memory so I remember.... everything. To have gaps in my memory..." Nikolette clutched Mayu's sides. "It's got me really thinkin 'bout things. Nikolette lifted her head up. Her eyes weren't bleary despite the tears. Instead they looked focused. "I'm moving forward with my life."

Nikolette slid her hands around and grabbed Mayu's, slipping her fingers in between Mayu's. "I ended up here for a reason and right now, I have to see that through. I want us to move forward as well. Mayu, I like ya an awful lot. More than that. I don't wanna be without ya, but I gotta make tough decisions now. I told ya I wouldn't pressure ya, but the circumstances have changed. If yer not ready fer somethin serious, I'll respect that but I think that I can't just wait anymore. "We need ta move forward together or not at all." Nikolette said as she searched Mayu's eyes for answers.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Mayu frowned as she never see Nikolette in this state before. The girl was terrified from the looked of it, and it kinda saddened her as well that she could do nothing to help the mechanic. She hugged Nikolette lightly to try comforting her, until the girl took her hands. What she heard afterwards surprised her. Mayu didn't have the slightest imagination that Nikolette was going to head in that direction. She looked at the mechanic without smiling, as she was quite vexed with the situation.

"Ah... I..." she spoke softly, but quickly paused.

This was a dilemma for the short haired girl. She did want to take things slow, wanting to confirm her feelings first before moving on into a more serious relationship. Nikolette didn't want to wait anymore from the look of it, though, which only made Mayu felt uneasy. She didn't want to break the girl's heart, as much as she didn't want to accept Nikolette's feeling for the sake of cheering her up. That would be cruel of her. She looked down a bit before returning her gaze to the mechanic's, breaking their fingers' lockup and took a step back. Her expression was firm, not a single trace of her usual gleeful self was there.

"I-If that's the case..." she began to speak, frowning a little. "Then I..." Mayu paused again as she felt like her heart was about to stop because of what she's going to say.

"I am... Really sorry... Nikol-san...!" she said before bowing apologetically to the girl. "I-I guess... I'm not ready for that yet..."

Mayu didn't dare to raise her head up. She felt like she wouldn't be able to look straight at Nikolette's face after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next