Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel

Post by anegge Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:46 am

Shel had learned the hard way not to get pinned under a sumo. Even after her kick Akashi had maintained her pinning position, weighing her arms down under her upper body so that Shel couldn't move them. This did indeed put the former champion in the perilous position of exposing her pantied puss directly to the eager black woman's probing tongue though. Shel plunged her tongue up into the fabric pressing it into the woman. She forced it up and down across her clitoris as her fingers toyed with the peaks of her opponent's magnificent mountains flicking her firm nips rapidly.

But Akashi had her thighs trapped in place, spreading them just right as she freed her sex from her panties exposing it like a blooming black rose. Shel shuddered with growing lust knowing the sensual and dominating position she had been put in. Akashi was delivering a challenge 'finish me before I finish you'.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 4 GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 4 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:20 am

Akashi was willing to take that gamble. With her exposing Shel's pussy, she was certain she had the advantage. She moaned as she felt Shel lick but forced her tongue deeply into She's succulent pussy, lapping it with as much speed and skill as shecould muster while trying to lift up her hips to try and slam her pussy hard into Sel's face to distract and defend against She's assault.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:34 am

Shel energetically ate away at Akashi's reserves trying to suck thickly in addition as the tonguing was a tactic that was less effective the more the top bitch's bounteous buttocks bashed her head into the mat. She kept at it twisting the woman's nipples as much as she could but Shel wasn't outstanding at pleasuring girl's orally and it got really hard on the bottom like this.

In contrast Akashi was exactly where she wanted to be. In a dominant pin, proving her ass was in charge and holding her pinned foe at the perfect angle to exploit her defenseless pussy. Shel could feel her cunny wash with the wetness of wave after wave of desire. In less than a minute she had begun to pant deeply in response to the woman's attentions. "Fuuck..." whimpered the trapped contender upon realizing that her defeat was practically assured.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 4 GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 4 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:49 am

Akashi could feel Shel's assault begin to weaken. She probed deeper and deeper, trying to force the girl to explode., even while she continued to pound Shel's face with her pussy in a humping motion. She broke her licking just long enoug to speak. "Come on you toug bitch! Moan for me!" she then pushed her face back into Shel's pussy to try and finish the job."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:00 am

"Ohh, oh, shit." groaned Shel as her own handiwork on Akashi's snatch was pounded back into her face filing her mind with scent of the woman's musk. Her sex was completely flooded with honey just as quickly as her ravenous foe lapped at it. She hadn't been in a position this humiliating in a long time, and somehow Akashi's domination had her even wetter. "No. No." she protested weakly one last time, as her body betrayed her. She was at the edge of a long, hard climax and she could hear Akashi's fans cheering urging her on to her breaking point.

Last edited by 121 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:14 am

If Akashi would have licked her lips at Shel's protests if not for the fact thatit was preoccupied bringing Shel to the brink. But as she licked, she had an idea. She slid her hand down Shel's leg and pulled aside her panties even more. She stopped licking and lifted her mouth as she slid her finger deep into Shel's asshole. "Say my name, bitch!" she shouted before bringing her other hand down to tease Shel's clit and spreading her honey soaked pussy lips. She was probing Sel like some sort of lesbian surgeon with all the tools to work over her "patient". While she hadall her instruments in place, she went back down to lick at Shel's walls and anticipate swallowing ever last drop of Shel's delicious cum when she finally exploded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:27 am

Shel writhed helplessly under her porcelain skinned opponent as she introduced a triple torture to the girl's abused twat. Her normally husky pants became more and more shrill as she was finished off. Her hips began to grind pumping up into Akashi's tongue and down into her finger, and nearly instantly the ravaged girl burst like a flood dam. Her mind was far too crowded to think straight but the crowd reminded her exactly what to say, "Ahh, ahh, Akashi!" she screamed succyumbing to the humiliating pressure she was in as she gushed into the former champ's mouth.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:44 am

Akashi drank Shel's sweet nectar as the girl exploded. It made her whole body tingle with delight as she was washedwith sweet cum. She pulled her finger out of Shel's ass and sweetly licked her pussy until she finished riding her orgam. Then she slowly slid off the girl's panties and spun around to face the defeated black girl. She crawled up her body and ran her tongue up the girl's breast and sucked on the nipple briefly before moving and pushing her hand against Shel's jaw. "You're one hot bitc. We definitely need to fight again." she said and then squeezed and forced a deep kiss from Shel. She kised the girl for nearly a minute before she broke it off. Then she scooted forward. "Just... One last thing you need to do, Shel-chan."

Akashi would then sit on Shel's face. As the loser, Akashi insisted she ateher out after teasing her during the match.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:01 am

Shel pressed into the kiss instinctualy reaching up to cup one of Akashi's breasts and squeeze it. She almost forgot how much humiliation she had suffered for a moment in the heady rush of the kiss. Almost.

Shel growled as Akashi pulled away though and responded, "Yeah, next time it'll turn out different, alright? I'ma make you my bitch." but she obeyed the winner's command and lay down beneath her. (Either Tomomi or Akashi was lying to her about how this worked, and she was going to find out which...) She lifted her arms up again to Akashi's chest and preformed a soft massage as she plunged her tongue deep into the woman flicking it deep while slipping it in across the base of her clit lapping and sucking increasingly rapidly as Akashi's pleasure heightened to bring her a rapid release.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:54 am

Akashi let herself go as she felt Shel's tongue slip inside of her. She didn't have to worry about holding back and as her huge tits were massaged, she grabbed Shel's hands and cupped them tightly, forcing her ti dig her fingers deep into the flesh. She bucked hard, aiding the tongue as well and soon she let out a loud moan of pleasure and creamed her panties hard. She bucked for a few more seconds, dragging her clit along Shel's face until the last few pleasurable waves rode off her. Then she stood up and twirled the panties on her fingers and stepped out of the ring, leaving Shel in a pool of her own juices ads her free hand was raised in triumphant victory. Only one more match and she'd be the winner. It was a long, and very hard fought road but she was feeling even more confident than ever.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4