Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe Empty Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:10 am

Rules: Girls must wear their panties the whole match. Removal may result in a DQ for one or both girls. However, hands and feet are allowed underneath the underwear as long as the panties are not removed. Any other clothing is optional. Single fall hentai rules. Winner gets the loser's panties.

Belinda, Tana and Lukretia will also be sitting at the ringside and can call a No Contest as they see fit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:25 am

Hentai Blitz Match

Bed wrestling, one fall. Win by orgasm

"Tell me, why should I send you to the Hentai Blitz? It's certainly not your kind of thing Tomomi."

I need to! Mr. Drake, I'm still the weakest member in Eclipse, and it's because I haven't been able to win any major events yet. Let me participate, I want to show them all I'm strong too!

"But what if you lose?"

I won't lose!

"Just saying you won't lose doesn't mean your opponent will just roll over and let you win, you know. But still, I suppose people would want to see you in this."

It's a win-win for both of us, right?

"I guess it is..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe EBfmi.png

Tomomi sat on the bed, posing for the camera, appearing happy and determined, trying to put on her best cute face for the crowd who were watching somewhere far away. She leaned back, letting the soft light above her reflect a little off her pale skin, giving her a pretty glow. She smiled cutely at the camera. She was feeling pumped; after confronting Drake and convincing him to give her this chance, she knew she couldn't screw this one up. She needed this; she needed to prove herself to everyone now. They all looked down on her, but she'll show them all just how tough idols are! Or so she thought.

With her big D-cup breasts firmly supported by the sexy black bra she wore, and the matching black panties covering all her shameful spots, Tomomi shifted up and got onto her knees. There was a small period of time before the match began where she was allowed to pose for the camera, a small crew of photographers taking pictures of her as she modeled in her underwear. Normally Tomomi would feel a little bit embarrassed to be in this situation, but today she pushed all that aside, taking it all in and not letting herself feel bad. Crossing her arms underneath her breasts, she gave them a little bounce, winking at the camera as her luscious lips formed a small pout. She hoped her opponent was watching this. She needed to show that she wasn't going to be embarrassed.

The photographers soon left, and the room was deserted. Tomomi leaned back on the bed. Now her opponent was going to come in. She wasn't too sure about this girl, as there wasn't much hearsay about her. Tomomi felt confident though, she wasn't going to let some nobody push her around!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe

Post by anegge Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:41 am

Shel entered the room with a strut, but then stopped as if taken aback. Not only was her opponent shapely all over but her bust, well, her bust rivaled Shel's own. "Damn. All the Japanese girl's here look like you, or did I just get lucky?" The African girl was clad in similarly revealing garments a grey cotton tank top with purple satin panties.

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe 542832-3BPD8EP.jpg

Shel leapt onto the bed in a lying position and cocked her one curvy hip back facing Tomomi and putting one hand on her cheek to prop herself up. "So, your Tomomi? I mean what's going on? You excited girl?" Shel's chatty behavior made it unclear whether she knew they were already being filmed or not.

Last edited by 121 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:31 am

Tomomi blinked as her opponent entered the room. It was a cute looking black girl, her curly hair done up in braids, not much taller than Tomomi but a little bit curvier. What drew Tomomi's attention the most though was her enormous rack. She didn't hold back, staring for a second all wide eyed. Sure, Tomomi thought her bust could rival this girl's, but it was obvious that her opponent was more endowed.

But Tomomi didn't let it bother her too much. She had learned from experience that the bigger the bust, the bigger the target. She couldn't help but wonder if she could milk this girl. She didn't let that show, though, smiling back and greeting her. "Ah, you must be Shel!" Tomomi said, "Yeah, I'm pretty excited... Do you think you're ready for me Shel? Because I'm not holding back." She sat back up, leaning forward and licking her lips, her eyes looking up and down Shel's body as if sizing her up and thinking of all the lewd things she was going to do with her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:42 am

Shel sprung up onto her knees as Tomomi readied herself. "Yeah, I think I'm ready," she responded shuffling forward as if to lockup with Tomomi. But as she got close she sprung like a venus fly trap slinging her thick thighs out around the girl's waist to ensnare her in a scissors. If it worked she'd try to grab Tomomi's wrists and pull her forward just enough to splash the girl's tits hard into her own and stun the idol. "But there ain't no way you're ready for me." she finished.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:48 am

Tomomi rose up onto her knees, moving forward right as her opponent said she was ready. She thought they were going to start out slow, but then as soon as she got close, Shel suddenly snapped her legs around Tomomi's waist, scissoring her tightly, then dragged her in bust-first into a splash right onto the black girl's even bigger chest! "Oof!" Tomomi gasped, her breasts pushed right up against her chest by Shel's bigger and surprisingly firm bust. She looked up at Shel, surprised at this sudden attack. Shel was right, Tomomi wasn't ready for that. But now she knew her opponent wasn't going to be easy.

Tomomi responded quickly, pushing her hands out of Shel's grip and trying to reach behind the girl. She was going to reach down and grab Shel's panties and yank hard upwards, trying to give her a nasty wedgie in retaliation!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 am

Shel groaned in pain as her undergarment was pulled firmly up across her sex starting to slide up into her lips. She twisted her body to the left and slung her arm in front of the Japanese girl's neck trying to pull her into a headlock as she rolled back to wheel around so she could lie down on her back and pin Tomomi's arm from pulling at her bottoms any more from that angle. Her thick thighs dug into Tomomi's soft midsection as she reaffirmed her lock on the girl despite the pain she had faced from the wedgie.

Last edited by 121 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:01 am

Tomomi grunted as Shel twisted her body and put an arm in front of her neck, pulling her downwards so that they were both forced onto the bed, Tomomi lying on her side with her hands pinned beneath Shel's body. The black girl's thighs dug deep into her waist, making her gasp out in pain. She gritted her teeth, trying to pull her arms out from beneath the girl, and this time reaching up to grab Shel's breasts and clamp down hard with a tight grip!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:12 am

Shel bent her opponent back over her right thigh as she squeezed her putting her in a sort of dragon sleeper as the idol squirmed fitfully. She reached inside the top of Tomomi's bra and gave the girl a sensual squeeze on her right tit. "What's a matta? Can't get out? Now you all mine, girl." she informed her pinching down on her nipple softly.

But Tomomi wormed her arm free and out of nowhere brought her hands in and assaulted the American's proud melons leaving her screeching. "Ohh, oww! Fuck!"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:30 am

Tomomi did squirm around in Shel's grip, as this hold was really starting to hurt. She was losing her air fast as Shel's sleeper was choking her and the scissor was forcing all the remaining air out of her body. Her face was turning red from lack of air, and from embarrassment as Shel taunted her and pinched her nipples underneath the bra. However, with Shel's breast in her grip, Tomomi found a way out. She squeezed down hard, twisting her hand a little to add even more pain. "Let... me... go..." Tomomi managed to choke out, looking at Shel with a determined glare. Her message was simple; she wasn't going down without a fight!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next