Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica Empty Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:27 am

Rules: Girls must wear their panties the whole match. Removal may result in a DQ for one or both girls. However, hands and feet are allowed underneath the underwear as long as the panties are not removed. Any other clothing is optional. Single fall hentai rules. Winner gets the loser's panties.

Belinda, Tana and Lukretia will also be sitting at the ringside and can call a No Contest as they see fit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

Post by mnpinner Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:50 am

Bed Wrestling Hentai Match

Lilly had once more looked over the list of women involved while she reached behind her to clasp her yellow bra. Only a few names really stood out as familiar to her, but the one she was about to face didn't. She grabbed her perfume bottle and spritzed her cleavage with it, adding the lemon scent. She finished her preparation with a nice small adjustment to her bra before donning a black silk robe and heading out to the hall.

The lemon-scented woman made her way to the designated area for the bed wrestling that was to take place. "Can't take off her panties? Not like I'm going to have to. Lilly walked into the room and noticed not only the cameras, that didn't bother her, but the three seated women who were going to be watching over her did. She wouldn't talk to them, merely nod before making her way to the side of the bed, waiting for her opponent to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:38 am

Erica was standing backstage with a nervous look on her face "Oh why did my debut match have to be one like this and why can't i have Misha help me?" Erica said as she adjusted her blue bra "But oh well i guess i had to make my entrance to the league sometime and what better way than to prove my sexual dominance over another girl." Erica finsihed her statement just as she arrived at the area where her match was supposed to be held "Hmmm looks like i have an audience" Erica said as she waved to the females sitting down by the bed before moving over to the bed herself. Erica looked around the room before her eyes settled on Lilly "So your going to be my opponent huh? Well i can't wait to hear you moan for me." Erica said with a smile "Oh and by the way you smell delicious" Erica then pounced up onto the bed and motioned for Lilly to join her "Well lets get started"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:06 am

Lilly's head perked up as Erica walked into the room, flipping her blonde hair as she eyed the red-head. She was an attractive woman with a body to match her own. Lilly gave a sly curl of her lips as she slipped off her robe and tossed it to the side, revealing her yellow bra and pantie-clad body.

"I'll moan for you, but it will be while I'm riding you in victory," she taunted, noting that Erica's comment pointed out that she may have been a little generous with her lemon perfume this time around. She faced Erica as she jumped onto the bed and invited her to join her. "So...right to business huh? You'll soon regret that, gorgeous," she would say before pouncing on the bed right in front of the redhead, waiting for the signal to start the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 am

Erica looked Lilly up and down after hse tossed off her robes "Oh my you really must like lemons" Erica said as she licked her lips "And oh there will be riding but you won't be the one who comes out on top" Erica said as she bounced on the bed alittle "And why shouldn't we get right to it. I don't want to deny you the pleasure that i'm about to give you" Erica said as she anticipated the start of the match "And i hope your ready to lose those panties too"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:20 am

The blonde just continued smiling at Erica as she spoke. "I have a feeling you'll be liking my lemons dear." She gave Erica a wink while the girl continued taunting her. "Oh..you'll be giving it to me...but as my reward in addition to those blue dedicates of yours." The smile on her face now was accompanied by a set of narrowed eyes that focused on Erica; the blonde moving closer to the redhead as the ref girl signaled for the start of the match.

Lilly would waste no time, and she expected Erica to do the same. She intended to open up by launching her hands at Erica's shoulders to grapple with the girl while they were on their knees. Did Erica have the same plans, or did she have a different start in mind?

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:27 am

Erica continued to smile at Lilly as she taunted "My, my someone thinks highly of themselves don't they?" Erica said as she moved closer to Lilly to try and grab onto the girls shoulders and push her onto her back. "And don't worry i'll be having fun with your lemons while i make you scream my name in pleasure" Erica said as she tried to move her head in towards Lilly's and plant a quick kiss on her lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:37 am

Lilly smirked competitively as the two girls locked up in trying to push each other to their backs. "Don't worry...you'll be meeting my lemons soon enough.." Lilly would say, trying to disregard the threat to make her scream her name. It wasn't long before Lilly found a pair of lips pressed against hers, causing her to start falling back a bit while she tried kissing the redhead back to try and regain her balance, not wanting to be the first girl on her back. However, it seemed like that may not be much of an issue given Erica's quick offensive kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 am

Erica kissed Lilly passionately as she continued to push Lilly back. Erica would break the kiss quickly as she continued to push "Well looks like you are all talk and no action" Erica said with a smile as she tried to push her breasts into Lilly's "Now its time for you to meet my Lemons" Erica said as she knew the first strike was hers.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:02 am

Lilly could feel herself being pushed backwards, worrying her even more as Erica taunted after the kiss. No action? She'd show her! Lilly allowed for Erica to press her orbs into her own, but only to lean her chest proudly back into them, starting the dual. Her hands would drop down from the shoulders where she was losing the battle, aiming to wrap around the redhead's waist, right in prime position for her hands to drop down and get two handfuls of ass to squeeze. "You sure you want to test me, babe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next