Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:34 am

Erica thought that she had Lilly trapped in a corner but as her breasts were about to plant themselves on Lilly's cute face, Erica felt her breasts become squeezed and pushed together "HEy what do you think your doing?" Erica said with a frow nas she would try to push Lilly's hands away from ehr breasts with her own hands "Just succumb to my magnificent breasts."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

Post by mnpinner Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:46 am

Lilly had closed her eyes in expectation of the worst, but to her pleasant surprise, she felt a handful of titflesh and heard a dissatisfied redhead. Opening her eyes and trying to tighten her grip on the admittedly impressive breasts, Lilly found herself fighting to keep a hold on the breasts. "I'm not succumbing to you until after you're my lemon to squeeze and I want a bit of that sweet sour taste," she would shout as she hoped that she could use this new grip to at least take the two of them to their sides, if not switch their position.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:57 am

Erica pouted in drustration as Lilly was holding off her attempted breast smother and soon she felt herself being rolled onto her side "Your going to make this difficult aren't you?" Erica said as she barely avoided being rolled onto her back "But your not going to get on top of me that easily" Erica said as her hand moved away from Lilly's and down to her opponents crotch to begin to rub it through Lilly's panties.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:08 am

Lilly smiled as she was asked if she was going to make this difficult. "It wouldn't be fun if I didn't try, now would it?" Her hold on the magnificent breasts had now turned into a full-on grope when Erica released the one hand to rub Lilly's womanhood through her panties, eliciting a surprised moan. Her freed hand would indeed keep squeezing and pushing and kneading while she released the second breast to wiggle her hand and attempt to free it. She had to do something quick if she was going to prevent that hand from getting too far down there!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:13 am

Erica couldn't help but let out a moam as Lilly expertly groped her breast "Hmm this isn't your first time with a woman is it?" Erica said with a smile as she held onto Lilly's hand with an iron grip "Now, now you don't get to touch down there until i'm riding your defeated face in victory" Erica said as she continued to rub at Lilly's crotch but as she did she felt her grip on Lilly's other hand slip from her grasp.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:31 am

Lilly smiled at Erica's question, tapering her fingers to tweak the redheads nipples before spreading them out and continuing the massage."What gave you that idea..?" she would say with a knowing look. Her hand was struggling to break free and go attack that hand and pull it from her womanhood and she soon felt the break. "You won't be riding anything except the panty-less shame train!" Lilly would shout as she gave a hard squeeze at the orb while her other hand tried to grab the assaulting hand by the wrist.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:56 am

Erica couldn't help but feel turned on as Lilly expertly massaged her breast "Hmm well i'll be riding something but it won't be a panty-less shame train" Erica said with a wink as she continued to rub at Lilly's womanhood "Hey don't interrupt my fun" Erica siad as she felt Lilly's hand grab her wrist "Come on you know you were enjoying that?" Erica said as she tried to release her hand from Lilly's.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:02 am

A moan escaped from Lilly's lips as the rubbing of her pussy continued. Erica's elicited one of Lilly's own when she responded, "Keep on dreaming." Lilly noticed that Erica wasn't sure if Lilly was enjoying the treatment beneath the waist. Of course she was, but that was the problem. "I'm not interrupting your fun...I'm just trying to win..." the sly smile appeared on her face as she tried to pull Erica's hand up to be above her waist.

Meanwhile, Lilly would focus her efforts on the captive orb, continuing her squeezing, massaging, and tweaking with expertise. "You want to ride me? You'll have to earn it...especially since you know I'll be on top in no time.."

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:06 am

Erica knew that her assualt on Lilly's nethers was ending in failure as Lilly began to pull her hand up above their waists while she kept fondling Erica's breast "You on top, now that is quite funny" Erica said as she would try to wrench her hand free from Lilly's hand so that she could grab at Lilly's haor and pull her into a deep kiss. Now while Erica would kiss Lilly she would attempt to rol the two over so that once again ERica could claim the top position.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:13 pm

Lilly had given a mental sigh of relief when she finally got that hand above their waists. Normally she would allow such a thing to continue, but there was too much pride at stake being in this tournament to even allow such a simple gesture in a hentai match. "Almost as funny as the idea of you winning?" Lilly would say with a smirk as she lost her grip on the hand, immediately afraid that it was going to go south again. To her surprise, it went north for her hair. Lilly braced herself for the kiss, aiming to do exactly what Erica had in mind.

Her lips pressed full and tender against the redhead's as their bodies equally clashed in a fight to gain the most dominant of positions. Lilly had an advantage with a handful of breast that she could push against while she provided stimulation to turn the upper body to the bed, but Erica had the advantage from the waist down with her legs still around Lilly's body from the straddled position from when she was on top. It was all a matter of who could outdo who in this battle of passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next