Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

Bitchdontkillmyvibe, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:05 am

Erica felt herself slowly gain more and more leverage over Lilly and she couldn't help but let out a giggle "Mabye you should just give in to me now? That way i don't have to humilate you too much" Erica said before she felt Lilly's hands grab her ass "Oh getting frisky are we?" Erica said as she pushed her breasts into Lilly's while continueing to try and pin Lilly beneath her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

Post by mnpinner Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:17 am

Lilly tried for only a few moments longer before giving into allowing Erica to take the full position on top of her. This didn't stop the blonde from pressing her chest upwards into Erica's, shaking her body side to side to try and rub hers into the redhead's. "I'll only give in once you've came into my pantie prize..." Lilly said with a smile, giving another squeeze to the left cheek. Meanwhile, she would try to sneak her legs out from under Erica to try and wrap them around the woman's upper thighs to try and maintain some advantage from this disadvantageous position.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:22 am

Erica felt Lilly give in to her and she smiled as she countered Lilly's breast swinging with some of her own "You breasts can't beat mine" Erica said but soon she felt Lilly's legs wrap around her thigh "Hmm so i'm guessing you don't want to just give in to me?" Erica said before moving her hands to Lillys hair and trying to pull her opponent into a kiss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:29 am

Lilly could feel Erica rubbing her own breasts back into hers, as would be expected. "Do you really want to try me in a battle of busts?" the blonde asked as her left hand trickled up Erica's back, resting on the clasp of the bra and giving it a teasing tug as she pressed her body into Erica's. "I won't be giving into you...not with so much on the line.." she would say with a smile before being brought in for another kiss, pressing her lips fully against those of the redhead's. She intended on keeping her hand right over the clasp in case the need arose during their kissing session, hoping it would provide some leverage.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:34 am

Erica kissed Lilly deeply as she felt the girls hand rest on her bra clasp but to Lilly's disappointment Erica was used to being topless especially when she lost a bet to Misha her somewhat lover. Erica however moved her hands from Lilly's hair to try and grab onto Lilly's ass and give it a playful squeeze. Erica then broke the kiss to try and intimidate Lilly "So i see you can kiss but lets see if you can handle this" Erica would say before trying to move her body father up Lilly's body to try and place her breasts over Lilly's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:38 am

Lilly was enjoying their deep kiss rather much, wishing it could go even deeper and more passionate. The enjoyment of the kiss had caused Lilly to let her emotions get the better of her as her hand grabbed the clasp and quickly undid it. This would prove to be a costly mistake when she felt her ass grabbed and squeezed while the kiss was broken.

Erica's taunt was rather vague until she started to move, inching her way up Lilly's body, causing Lilly to realize immediately what was about to happen. Knowing just from their mild breast battle, Lilly could tell for sure that the redhead's orbs were one's to match her own, if not maybe a little bigger. And now, Lilly had freed them. There would be only one way to try and stay out of the smother as Lilly rocked her body side-to-side, hoping that she could manage to roll them over on the bed. If she couldn't manage that before the smother, Lilly was going to receive a taste of her own medicine.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:35 am

Erica felt her bra come undone and she smiled as Lilly just gave Erica the advantage "Well thank you for your help" Erica would say before her breasts fell over Lilly's face but as she did Erica felt Lilly try to roll her over and she immediatly planted her hands on the bed to try and resist the roll as best she could "Oh no i don't think so my little lemon tart i like being on top and your not going to deny me that" Erica said as she would shake her breasts in Lilly's face alittle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:49 am

Lilly's head moved side to side as she tried to keep from being directly smothered by the now free-hanging globes of Erica's, hoping that her combined movements would allow her to avoid the humiliation of the smother all-together. Sadly for Lilly, Erica caught on and steadied herself as she shook her breasts in Lilly's face. The blonde's only logical reaction was raising her hands up above her head to try and push Erica away from her. "Well tough...cause I like it there too!!" Lilly would shout if she could manage to free her face from the embarrassment of getting smothered.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:09 am

Erica smiled as Lilly yelled out "Well your going to have earn the top position" Erica would say before trying to shove her chest onto Lilly's face "Now you can just stay beneath there while i begin to have my fun" Erica said with a smile on her face. If Erica would manage to hit her breast smother she would try to wrap her hands around Lilly's head to try and secure her smother.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 am

Lilly was not enjoying herself the way she had expected. This was not how this was supposed to go..she wasn't supposed to get smothered! Her pushing efforts at Erica seemed futile as the redhead got ready to lower her breasts full on the blonde's face, but one hope still remained for Lilly. Right around the time the breasts had managed to engulf her face, Lilly would try grabbing both orbs with her hands and simultaneously squeeze and push at them in a last-ditch effort to fight the smother. She had to fight for the top? Now was a good time to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next