Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

Bitchdontkillmyvibe, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:16 am

As Erica pulled Lilly into a deep kiss her free hand began to snake itself down towards one of Lilly's breasts so that she could return some of the pleasure she was recieving. Erica however couldn't help herself and soon she found herself beginning to gring her pussy against Lilly as the pleasure began to overtake her, Erica even let loose a moan into Lilly's mouth as she tried to bring herself under control.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

Post by mnpinner Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:21 am

Lilly couldn't help jump a bit as Erica snaked itself to her breast and began squeezing it, causing her to let loose a moan of surprise into the kiss. Her lips would be pressed full-force against Erica's as their kiss became even more passionate. Her eyes went wide as she started feeling Erica grind her pussy against Lilly, sensing that Erica was feeling a bit more frisky than she even intended. Lilly decided to try and oblige the redhead by rubbing her body back against Erica's, letting out a light moan as she did so, but aiming to keep Erica's self-control obsolete.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 am

Erica tried her best to stop her grinding but as Lilly began to grind back Erica just lost control and began to let the pleasure overtake her. Erica began to leak her juices out onto her panties which began to become soaked but Erica was going to make sure she wasn't he only one to feel pleasure as she tried to move one of her hands down to Lilly's panties to try and play with her opponents sex hoping to somehow make Lilly cum before she did.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:59 am

Lilly couldn't stop now, not when she was starting to feel Erica's wetness hint against her panties, feeling it against her skin that was continuing to grind against it. She couldn't let up her grip on the precious orb either as she continued her kneading. Then, the worry came across her as she felt a hand return to her panties to play with her womanhood. "Play fair..." she whined into the kiss as she tried desperately to use the grinding as a way to push her weight to get Erica below her. Lilly hoped that being in the dominant position would give her prime location to remove that hand and get in prime position to finish Erica off, but as she felt her own juices begin to leak, she knew that this was going to be a race.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:19 am

Erica continued ti grind against Lilly's body but as she felt her sexy opponent try to roll her over she managed to prevent that from happening, well mostly from happening. Soon Erica was on her side with Lilly next to her but that didn't stop Erica as her grinding continued and her hand tried to snake its way into Lilly's panties to get directly at the girls crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:28 am

Lilly felt another moan escape her lips, soon followed by a whining and alarmed "No!" as she felt the hand try to sneak into her panties. There seemed to only be one outlet left for Lilly as the two busty and beautiful girls sought victory and seemed to both be able to taste it. The blonde aimed to dart her hand down to Erica's own panties to sneak in to match the redhead in whatever tricks she wanted to pull out of her bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:01 am

Erica felt Lilly's pussy in her hands and she immediatly tried to sneak a finger into her opponents crotch "Don't fight it, my little lemon tart. Just relax andlet me take control" Erica said through some excited panting as no matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop humping herself against Lilly but of course that didn't mean she was going to just let Lilly win without one hell of a fight.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:51 am

Lilly couldn't help but let out a more high-pitched noise with her moan as Erica entered her womanhood. However, the blonde didn't let up her efforts as her hand sneaked into Erica's panties and soon tried entering into the humping redhead's pussy. "You won't be controlling me..." she said with an unconvincing moan to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:55 am

Erica heard Lilly's moan and she knew she had her opponent against the ropes in a sense "Oh i am controlling you and soon i'll have your panties" Erica said before letting out a high pitched moan her self as Lilly entered her "Hey no fair" Erica said as she tried to slip another finger into Lilly as she moved in to passionately kiss Lilly on the lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:47 am

Lilly's retort was muffled by Erica's lips passionately locking with Lilly's. It was one of the few things that she was glad to be welcoming right now as she kissed back, pressing her body against Erica's and inadvertently helping the redhead get her next finger in. Lilly had to act quickly if she wanted to keep pace, trying to insert all but her thumb into Erica's womanhood, hoping her humping would speed the process of making the redhead cum. Lilly could meanwhile feel her wetness soaking Erica while the girl fingered her, eliciting a moan into the kiss while they battled it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next