Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha

3 posters

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha Empty Hentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:32 am

Rules: Girls must wear their panties the whole match. Removal may result in a DQ for one or both girls. However, hands and feet are allowed underneath the underwear as long as the panties are not removed. Any other clothing is optional. Single fall hentai rules. Winner gets the loser's panties.

Belinda, Tana and Lukretia will also be sitting at the ringside and can call a No Contest as they see fit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:01 am

Asha had progressed from the first round by beating Sabine, quite a skilled Brazilian. Someone that Asha had thoroughly enjoyed playing with, and had found quite the challenge as well. But now she was going to fight against a person that as well as she did, had progressed to the second round, one that was apparently named Shel, sadly Asha didn't know much about this girl, but she was dying to find out.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJk6gZuPKRE&ob=av2e:2dk6dabd]Paralyzer by Finger Eleven[/url:2dk6dabd] began to play as soon enough a beautiful dark skinned girl began to walk down the ramp towards the ring, wearing nothing but a par of white panties, her long white hair was tied up so it wouldn't touch the floor as she walked, it had been tied up so that her hair was about one fifth shorter than it would be without it being tied up. The girl swayed her hips in a seductive manner as she walked. Soon enough she found herself at the ring, she gave the three women sitting beside a quick bow each, before she rolled into the ring and got up to her feet, she looked around a little before putting her hands on her hips and awaited her opponent.

" I wonder what kind of girl I'm gonna face~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha

Post by anegge Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:40 am

Shel took a couple of deep breaths as she heard [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g&ob=av2e:853jieni]Stronger[/url:853jieni] (Kanye West) begin to play. She was excited. Well, Shel was frequently excited, this was more than that. Shel was... nervous. This was her first time in the ring in public. Her chance to show off some of those moves Katherine had taught her. (Trying one against Tomomi on a bed had been a fiasco.) In contrast to her opponent, Shel was wearing her pants and a belt, but not her jacket.

Hentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha 542859-VB949SC.jpg
"What's up?" she roared, throwing her hands wide in the air as she stepped out onto the ramp. That was okay, right? The crowd would like that?

They did. They were cheering for her, just as she had heard them do for her beautiful opponent. Shel let out a secret sigh of relief while motioning with her hands to keep the applause coming. As she got down to the ring she snapped, pointing both fingers in the direction of the panel in greeting (to mixed reaction). She hopped up onto the ring and stepped over the ropes.

It seemed her opponent, Asha, was not Japanese. That too was a comfort to Shel, knowing that maybe there would be some other people in the league that she could more closely relate to (than Summer, who had lived most of her life in Japan.) She gripped the end of her belt and pulled, undoing her fly as well. "Not gonna wear these for the match. That would kind of be cheatin' " she assured her opponent. She bent over into the ropes for a moment as she slipped her pants off exposing her butt in Asha's direction. Then she stood back up tossing her pants over the side of the ropes onto the arena floor. "A'ight. I'm ready."

(OOC~ Additional note: Shel is wearing the top pictured. I'm sure Asha can deal with that though.)

Last edited by 121 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Asha looked on as her energetic opponent came down out onto the ramp, she was quite happy it seemed. Well she showed it a lot more than Asha, but no one could be happier than the divinity of pleasure, this tournament was just perfect in her eyes and the fact that it was her debut into AFW just made it better for her. Asha thought that this place was like heaven, after all her first opponent had been a dark skinned beauty that just made her want more and more, while she had won that match. A part of her wished she had lost, because then she would have had Sabine ravage her instead.

She wondered what type of opponent Shel was, she was sure that she must be good, or at least capable of getting a few moans out of her opponents, and that thought was a wonderful one. Asha looked on as Shel came into the ring and began to take of her pants and put on a smile and purred as the girl bend over and showed her ass to the divinity of pleasure. " Dis is gonna be fun~" Asha said as she would start to step closer to Shel, she moved slowly and non threatening.

" My my, you are a cute one~ " Asha said with a smile as her voice just rolled of her tongue as if she was singing, " Don't worry about cheating, we won't have non of it here~" Asha said as she would look on at Shel and attempt to quickly move in an steal a kiss from the girl, attempting to plant her lips on Shel's for a quick peck.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:16 am

Egge: Shel grinned as Asha spoke. Her Japanese was a bit broken as well. The Asian goddess almost slithered up to her, it was so smooth. And she was quick, that was something to watch out... "Mmmm?" Shel moaned in surprise as she was kissed. It seemed that they also wouldn't be worried about waiting for the bell. She reached down to cup the girl's bronze butt, cup it and squeeze firmly. She moved to press chest to chest with the older girl for a moment, a distraction for just long enough to pull her up into a bearhug.

LunarWolf: Asha smiled as she got to hear Shel's moan and would look on at the girl for a second with mischief in her eyes. that disappeared after Shel grabbed onto her sweet butt and gave it a nice squeeze, forcing a smile to appear on the Indian girls face as she was moved in closer to shel and felt how their breasts pressed against each other. " Hmm, interesting~" Asha let out before she was picked up into that bearhug, which pressed the two beauties together and squished their breasts against each other. " Hngh..not..fun.~" Asha let out as she would attempt and move up her legs and try to wrap them around Shel's waist in an attempt to catch her in a body scissor.

Egge: Shel smirked as her opponent complained and responded, "Well, maybe it's not fun for you." She thrust upward into Asha as she squeezed pushing her breasts firmly up into her for a few moments until she had hitched the girl up a bit more and her nude breasts popped out on top. The American leaned her neck in beginning to lick and suckle at her right orb as her opponent brought her thighs up around her. But she hadn't actually been planning on keeping the older fighter in this hold for long. She set herself for a quick burst of a dash, bending her knees a bit...

LunarWolf: Asha let out a little moan when she felt her American opponents breasts press against her against her and soon enough a little more moans as she felt her kiss her breasts. Asha was starting to like this opponent as she felt her start up her treatment of her. " Interesting~" Asha purred out as she would start to try and move her arms up and try to fight the bearhug a little, by squeezing on her waist and attempting to get her arms up and try and force a beark on the hug, Asha would also try and move down and try to lean in and start licking at the top of Shel's ear.

Egge: Shel's hold began to weaken a little as the girl's thick thighs bit into her, but she perservered long enough to begin running at the far turnbuckle and then released the hug as she reached it slamming Asha's spine into it in a jarringly violent move (given the match type).

LunarWolf: Asha wasn't sure what was going to happen when she felt the wind start rushing at the back of her head and when she turned around to look, she was slammed into the turnbuckles, her back arched out and her breasts pressed against Shel's. The Divinity of pleasure fell down and only remained on her feet or by the fact that her arm draped on the top ropes, " Ughn...not fun~" Asha let out in a pained voice as she looked up at Shel, she was surpsied that this match took that kind of turn, and she hadn't expected that there would be much violence, her match with Sabine had been so focused on just out wrestling each other and getting the other to come, not much hurt but a lot of pleasure.

Egge: Shel frowned. "Eh, was that inappropriate?" asked Shel. "I've never been in a ring match before. I thought I should try some things out. But you probably we're expecting stuff more like this?" she asked as she hooked Asha's left leg and lifted it forcing her mound up against the girl's spread lips and thrusting none to subtly as her bust continued to bump her opponents.
Egge: (said ask twice. )

LunarWolf: Asha looked on at Shel as she aksed her two question, and before she could answer, she felt how Shel lifted her leg up and thrused against it, Asha moaned out and looked up at Shel and soon found this to be rather nice. " MMm~ dat's more like it honey~" Asha said almost singing it out after her little moan, she would try and use her arms to pull herself into a better standing point, " But I can't let your mean attack go unpunished~" Asha would say as after finding a good footing she would attempt and move down to grab Shel's top with both her hands and then attempt to pull it off the girl, she soon would try and move her hands down and cup the dark skinned beauties breasts and start to massage them.

Egge: (How does she have a good standing point when she's standing on one leg? Do you just mean not pinned in the corner?)
LunarWolf: ( blerp....she's standing now instead of hanging on the ropes...is what I mean "

Egge: Shel raised her eyebrows. This was punishment? "Mmmmf." she moaned as her chocolate jugs were teased. She hooked the girl's leg higher as she ground up and into her opponent's spread sex using the pin against the corner to keep her vulnerable mound locked in the sensous embrace. She tried to slip her hooking arm up and pry the girl's hands away so she could mesh her chest back down into the Indian's rack adding another pleasure to her grind.

LunarWolf: Asha was flexibel, so having her leg up like that didn't bother her too much, she had to make sure that she got to work over the girl a little, but she was stopped rather quickly as Shel brough her hands up and began to pull hers away. Asha moved them away and just let them rest as she took Shel's treatment, " Hmm~ you are rather straigd forward. I like that~" Asha let out as she would make an attempt to move her hands up and grab onto the ropes
LunarWolf: after which she tried to lift herself a bit of the mat an made an attempt to raise her groin and left leg up a little, trying to slip out of the hold that she had been put in. Asha attempted to move up her left leg up against Shel's right shoulder and tried to slide her right leg to the side of Shel's body, and then she would try to wrap her legs
LunarWolf: around Shel and try to lock her in a type of body scissor, " Here is the punishment~" Asha said with a smirk as she tried to crank up a little preassure on Shel.

Egge: Shel gasped as she was wrapped into a triangle lock. Well a bizarre sort of triangle lock, it was still cutting off her throat though. Shel stumbled back a few steps but then continued to step away from the ropes to see what Asha's reaction would be. Then suddenly she bent in to begin lapping at the girl's sex tossing her hands up to achieve a bit of revenge of her own and squeeze Asha's melons.

LunarWolf: Asha felt how Shel was moving back and hung onto the ropes for a second and began to climb down so that she would carefully lower herself and hopefully Shel down to the ground. " Mmm~" Asha moaned out as she soon felt Shel's tongue being to lap on her panty covered sex, and soon let out a little yelp of pain as she felt Shel squeeze on her breasts, Asha would move her hands in to try and grab onto Shel's wrists to try and pull her hands off her sexy round orbs.

Egge: Shel was panting now in the tightening grip of Asha' thighs. She knew she couldn't afford to be sunk to the mat in this hold. Fortunately Asha took her bait and grabbed her wrists releasing the ropes. Now Shel had the advantage, if she could stay standing long enough. The ebony beauty turned towards the center of the ring stumbling some more before sinking to her knees, but she had pressed forward just enough to get Asha between her own thighs. She sat her plump ass down on the back of Asha's head forcing the divinity to remain facing the opposite direction that the hold normally demanded which would hopefully force her to break it.

LunarWolf: Asha was pulled back and dragged towards the center of the ring and then had Shel sit down on her head, Asha's flexible body was twisted in a rather weird way, she didn't feel any pain because of this hold but it was uncomfortable and she was forced to let go of Shel, but with that, she would attempt to lift her arms up and seek out for Shel's breasts and attempt to grab a firm hold of them and start to knead them from this awkward position, " Do you mind moving of my head ? ~" Asha would ask with her pleastant voice as she would try to knead Shel's breast right at her nipples.

Egge: As Shel was released she started to pant hard letting air fill her lungs as she cleared her head. "No problem." she agreed because that meant she could slip forward onto Asha's back. She slipped her knees over Asha's biceps cutting off her attempt to molest her more before it could truly begin. Then she reached forward and gave the girl a sharp slap on her rump following up with another firm squeeze. "So, what should I do now?" she asked playfully.

LunarWolf: Asha smiled as Shel moved forward and she broke Asha's hold of Shel's breasts, which caused Asha to let out a little sad " Aww~". Asha sort of like the spanking, she yelped out from the stinging but she did admit to liking it, cause she cooed out after as well when she was squeezed by Shel. " Hmm~ how about you let me play." Asha would say with a little giggle, before she would attempt and move her hands in and grab onto the girl's knees and attempt to flip them over so that she would sit on Shel's front. If that worked then Asha would attempt to move on to lid down on Shel's body, with both girls fronts against each other, Asha would try and slip her legs down in an attempt to lock in a grapevine hold, trying to entangle her legs together with Shel's as well as moving down with her head,
LunarWolf: and start to try and suckle at the girls nipple and play with it, using her playfull tongue. Asha would try and start a bit of a sexual attack on Shel now, as she would attempt to start thrusting her groin down onto Shel's in an attempt to hump the girls sex.

(Note: It's my turn now.)

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 2: Shel Vs. Asha UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:46 am

Egge: Despite Asha's struggles she couldn't get a clean grip or leverage on the larger girl on top of her. Shel smirked. "Yeah? How you gonna do that?" She swatted the Asian's behind again, more firmly, sending a message. Then she reached down and gave the pinned girls plump buns a squeeze massaging them for a few moments. But Shel wasn't satisfied with such simple teasing and she slipped forward to hook Asha's leg up into a single leg crab cupping and rubbing her puss with her other hand for a bit as she began to stand. Her unpracticed stance left her a bit off balance, not completely ready for her fiesty opponent if she were to counter somehow.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:01 pm

LunarWolf LunarWolf: Asha did start to struggle around and try to get free more and more as she felt that she couldn't grab a good hold of her opponent. Although those struggles ceased for a moment as Shel took a hold of her leg and pulled her back into that single legged boston crab. Asha groaned out a bit in pain as she was locked in and then let out a soft moan to counter act it, when Shel cupped and rubbed her pussy. " Ahmm~" Asha let out as her tounge was used to lick her own lips, her palms pressed down on the mat. When Shel moved up to a stand Asha would try and fight back, the India would try to use her hands and lift her upper body up from the mat as much as she could, arching her back quite a bit as she did. It was a bit painful, but Asha was fighteningly flexible, so she and she would then press her
LunarWolf LunarWolf: head against the mat, the tip of it, and begin to try and curl herself up into a ball, with Shel standing this was feesabale, and Asha would try it, if she wasn't cut off from what she was doing, then Asha would try and push herself out of Shel's boston crab by sort of rolling out in front of Shel. After which Asha would move her free foot up and attempt to press it against Shel's crotch, she would start to try and grind it against the girls panty covered pussy and rub it gently.

Egge: Shel gaped as the girl amazingly worked herself out from under the crab. She was still holding the girl's ankle but Asha was now in front of her lying on her back, so it was sort of pointless. The ebony beauty gave a gasp as her pussy was teased as her sex was toed in retaliation loosening her grip. She bit her lower lip trying to get her head together for a moment but then swept her hands under both of Asha's feet and lifted them up throwing her body weight forward so she would put the girl in a match box pin, plopping her puss firmly down atop the white haired woman's sex and begining to grind as she her wild flexibility against her.
Egge: *used her own wild flexibility against her.

LunarWolf LunarWolf: Asha smirked and hummed softly as she toed Shel's pussy, it was fun for her to do something like that, and not very uncommon of the Asian to use her feet for such a purpose. Asha soon however found Shel grabbing onto both of her leg instead of just one, and swung her up. Shel soon landed on top of her sex, and began to grind her pussy down on the Divinity of pleasure's pussy. Asha let out a low moan, but soon shook her head to try and get her bearing, and fin a way to fight out. Asha would attempt to use her hands, moving both of them to press down to one side of the ring and push up, in an attempt to roll the two of them to the side. After which she would attempt and kick away with her legs and get them free and roll back a little from Shel.

Egge: Shel smirked as she saw Asha lift her left arm to move it to the right side of her body so she could twist them over, but before she could the black brawler leaned further forward pinning the girl further until her calves were up against her biceps leaving her again unable to get the leverage she'd need to overcome Shel's weight. "Oh, nuh uh, girl. You ar mine now." she told the Asian as her massive bust came down firmly on Asha's starting to crush it. Shel began to confidently rock her hips dragging her muff and her chest tightly across her pinned prey.

LunarWolf LunarWolf: Asha was stopped in mind movment by her bigger opponent and was trapped once again, the Indian beauty let out a moan as she looked up at the black girl and then smirked. The feeling that she was getting was quite a sensation. Asha knew that she couldn't overcome Shel's weight without just tiring herself out and try to push herself way to far. Asha had to think of something else, so the India would try to start moving her hands, she began to move them towards Shel's breasts that were grinding down on hers. Asha tried to snake her hands in down between their breasts, her hands were flipped over berfore hand to the intrusion so that her palms would be facing Shel's. Asha would then attampe to start massagin Shel's nipples as she tried to lean her neck and head up a bit from the mat and reach
LunarWolf LunarWolf: for Shel's nose, so that she could lick at the tip. " All you have to do now is out last me~" Asha said with her beautiful rolling voice. " If you can that is ~"

Egge: Shel gasped as Asha reached her hands around her own legs and cupped her chest. She was thanking her lucky stars that this wasn't an oil match or the caramel skinned wrestler's fingers would have shot right to her ebony nips, but the intense friction between the fighter's chests was preventing that for now. Shel popped her hands up off Asha's legs for a second trying to grab her wrists and pull her probing hands away from her chest. This would leave her arms folded up over her calves and pin all of her limbs completely rendering the girl helpless beyond her feminine wiles.

Asha soon saw how Shel reacted to the breast massage and had to smirk a little, when Shel went to grab onto her wrists, Asha would try and grab a firm hold of Shel's breasts, and even dig her fingers into the girls breasts to an extent, she didn't claw or anything, but she used her nails to have a better grip. Asha would then start to use her hips to move around and grind her pussy up against Shel's, rather fiercly and with a bit of speed to it. She began to fight against Shel's arms and tried to force her hands way free from Shel's grip, as well as ground her sex up against Shel's rather forcefully, but with surprising skill to it. Asha's hand would still try to massage Shel's breasts and keep at it, as she tried to force her arms up and free her legs up a little.

Egge: Shel was impressed with Asha' resolve, but she was used to overwhelming women from a dominat position and wasn't that concerned. As Asha lashed out at her in their pussy duel she dug up across the girl's slickening sex trying to coax her sensitive clit out into the fray. Shel was very practiced with wearing a girl down in such a position so much that she ahd made it her finisher and the every flick of her hips was filled with the intent to make Asah experience the full sensuality of being forced down under the controlling American's big booty. Her nipples were also digging up firmly into Asha's threatening to flatten the girl's jugs with every motion. The Indian was clinging to her with her hands and massaging the sides of her tits still which was quite enticing, but Shel felt confident
Egge: (more)
Egge: the her skill in this position was causing her to deal considerably more arousal out than she was forced to take, and despite Asha's squirming she just didn't seem to have the strength needed to improve her position.
Egge: (y/t)

LunarWolf LunarWolf: Asha was firmly trapped and the longer she was being worked over, she knew that she wasn't going to have enough strength to try and push or force her way out of this hold, all she could do was to press her sex up against Shel and work her over, as well as work over her great big tits. However Shel did have a much better position on Asha and could work on her more sensetive spots, Asha was forced to let out a low moan, as she looked up at Shel. the Indian beauty continue to work Shel over and tried to out last the girl, which she was rather good at doing in most cases.

Egge: Shel whispered teasingly up into Asha's ear "It's all over, girl. You done now." She could feel Asha's clitoris starting to peak up and out and despite the fact that the girl was refusing to slow down, she could tell Asha's body was beginning to betray her. The girl's lucious massage had her nipples standing on end and as Shel smashed down on Asha's tits she was spearing her nipples roughly, tearing her clitty apart with her rough hip slams as well. "C'mon bitch! It's over." she roared.

LunarWolf LunarWolf: Asha felt how she was nearing an orgams, it was approaching quickly and she knew that she wouldn't last long, all she really wanted to do was to play now. in her position she was done and she had known that for a long time. Asha began to feel how Shel but even more force behind everything and really took it to her. Soon enough Asha smiled and winked at Shel. " Mmmhmm.~" The Asian beauty let out, as her pussy leaked juices and she was just on the edge.

Egge: Shel could feel Asha's sex trembling beneath her, it was very wet and ready. Shel pushed up on her hands and knees lifting her tits and pussy away from the girl. Asha graciously released her chest clearly accepting this defeat. Then she dropped her plump pussy and tits back onto the girl grinding more ferociously than ever to ravage the Indian's nipples and clit. "Take it bitch!" she ordered her helpless toy. Shel still dug in deeper even when she felt Asha begin to cum wanting to drive her mad with this rough flood of pleasure.

LunarWolf LunarWolf: Asha accepted everything and was at Shel's mercy, the girl soon changed her position and allowed Asha a bit more freedom, but she didn't use it in anyway, and just allowed the girl to ravage her. After what seemed like a long while, of Shel ravaging Asha, The Indian Beauty came. Her juices leaked out of her pussy and wettend Hers and Shel's crotches, Asha let out a final long moan, and laid back completely. Defeated by Shel she laid back and moaned a bit, taking a few deep breaths as she waited expactantly for Shel to claim her price.

Egge: Shel sat bolt upright throwing her fist in the air. She'd done it, she'd won her first ring match. The crowd was roaring for her. She blushed a bit. That was sort of a weird feeling, her past matches had been in fornt of a camera sure, but she had just made a girl cum in front of screaming fans? It was disconcerting but she plowed ahead anyway. She leaned back into where Asha lay and peeled her sopping wet bottoms off sliding them down her silky thighs and exposing her reddened clit to the excited audience. She leaned the girl to one side a bit and swatted her bruised behind. "Outlasted you easy enough. What do you think of that?" she teased getting ready to leave with her new trophy.

Shel defeated Asha and continues to round 3 of the tournament.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down