Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe

Post by anegge Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:43 am

Shel arched her back howling again as the idol cruelly twisted her cotton clad jugs. Her legs unlocked as she quickly moved both of her hands to Tomomi's wrists to pry her off. She pulled her legs back and rabbit kicked the girl in the stomach to knock her away.

Shel's lungs heaved for a few seconds as she recovered from the pain rolled forward onto her hands and knees. "Oh, you bitch..." she hissed with a glare. But then she slipped up into a frog like position and sprung into an unexpectedly high risk move, forward hand spring somersaulting to try and bring her butt down atop Tomo's stomach.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 2 GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 2 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Tomomi released Shel grudgingly, though she didn't want to hurt the girl too much, and advantage was good to have. But Shel pried her hands off and then gave her a sharp kick in the side, making Tomomi gasp out and roll away before getting onto her knees and holding her hurting part. She looked up to see Shel about to spring at her. Tomomi braced herself. Shel came tumbling in, a surprising feat considering they were on a bed. Tomomi was ready though, jumping to the side to let Shel miss and land hard on the matress, before jumping up and trying to splash herself onto Shel's body!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 am

Shel heaved her body weight into the flip, using her momentum to unbelievable effect to come down right on... Nothing.
Shel uffed as she hit the mattress ass first knocking the air out of her. The experienced idol had seen her coming, and nimbly dodged at the last moment. Shel groaned in pain and dismay as the cotton candy haired girl counter splashed her, bursting all the remaining air from her lungs and leaving her in a very vulnerable position.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 2 GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 2 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 1: Shel Vs. Tomomi Watanabe - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:54 am

Tomomi quickly scrambled into place, lying down on top of Shel as she tried to grab the black girl's arms and pin them above her head, while her legs snuck around to grapevine Shel's legs and spread them apart a little bit. Tomomi blinked, licking her lips, then leaned in to kiss Shel right on the lips. She moaned a little, then lifted her head off to look at Shel.

"Now who's in charge?" Tomomi said teasingly, as she pressed her bust in tightly against Shel's.

Last edited by 265 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:00 am

Shel coughed for a moment as Tomomi secured her pin. She may have been overexcited to try out her ring training there. It would behoove her better to rely on her apartment wrestling experience.

Tomomi began to lock her in a familiarly seductive hold giving her a peck on the lips. Shel rolled her eyes, "Cute, but I'm not scured of you, girl." She huffed uncomfortably as the idol pressed her ample bosom down into her chest though. Shel wiggled her hips, seductively yes, but with the purpose of slipping one of her legs loose of the grapevine if possible.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:02 am

Tomomi's grapevine wasn't to be broken that easily. The sexy idol was a grappler, after all. And these kinds of moves were her specialty. Tomomi teasingly wiggled her hips back, grinding their barely covered sexes together through the panties. She let out a little moan right into Shel's face.

"You soon will be," Tomomi said, leaning in to kiss Shel once more.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:07 am

"Mmmf," protested Shel as she was kissed once again by the woman restraining her. At least she would have a chance to recover from that splash in this position. She slipped her tongue out pressing it to Tomomi's lips as she kissed her probing out to slip up into the girl's mouth. She played along with Tomomi pulling her hips in the opposite direction to increase the friction between their tightly pressed sexes.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:10 am

Tomomi felt Shel's tongue violating her mouth, taking it as an invitation to attack Shel's mouth as well, moving her tongue past Shel's and reaching deep into her mouth. Tomomi moaned as Shel's tongue probed her deep as well. Her nippled were hardening, pressing in to Shel's titflesh, while her sex got all wet and was slipping against Shel's crotch. Tomomi felt her body getting all hot and sweaty, and it felt good.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:17 am

Shel breathed hotly into Tomomi's mouth feeling nips eat into her own orbs. She didn't really want to admit it but Tomomi had her in a spot. It was such a dominating position, and under such a pretty girl the American was staring to get hot quick. She melded tongues with the girl trying to think of a way out.

Suddenly the (partially) recuperated grappler thrust her hips up forcefully giving the pink haired girl's sex a soft, but solid smack with her own. She prayed that this would be a sensual enough shock to get the idol off guard so that she could free one or both of her hands and grab the girl's wrists or push her off.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:19 am

Tomomi thought she has Shel pretty well trapped, but then the counterattack came and it hit hard. Tomomi let out a gasp when Shel's sex suddenly pushed into hers, forcing her up and grinding their sex lips so tightly together. Tomomi faltered for a moment, losing her grip on one of Shel's wrists. She quickly tried to regrab it, while her mouth changed tactics to suck on Shel's tongue sensually and distract her!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next