Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel

Post by anegge Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Shel proudly arched her back as she mounted the downed woman. Now here was a position she was more comfortable with! She quickly tucked her fingers around the remainder of her top and finished the job tossing the remnant of fabric away.

Shel began to roll her hips seductively grinding her plump booty across her opponent's face. The caramel skinned girl had plenty of experience teasing women like this and she worked rhythmically to entice her pinned prey taunting her as she did. "This ass got you wet yet? We just gettin' started girl." She could feel Akashi trying to work her way up (or down?) towards her snatch but she slammed her fist right into the sumo's belly thinking it would force her to flinch for long enough that she would be able to slam her hips back down and secure the champion's face back under her butt preventing her from making any headway.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 2 GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 2 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Akashi could feel Shel try and sensually grind away on top of Akashi's head. The pressure of being ground down y Shel did entice her a little bit. She struggled to take in hot breaths of air when the moment was right but she still tried to struggle her way down to Shel's pussy until she was punched. Her eyes widened and she let out a loud, audible gasp. So unexpected was that, that it almost paralyzed her momentarily and her legs slid back from their bent position and arms dropped to the side.

She panted into Shel's ass and fidgeted involuntarily. That was how it was going to be? Well, Akashi had kind of started it, but she kept it in mind that she could definitely hurt Shel a bit more than she might have considered. But for now, Shel's assault left Akashi at the caramel colored girl's mercy as she just tried to shake the daze off of her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:16 pm

As Shel felt her pinned foe's body 'give' from the punch she understood that it was the right time to strike. She leaned forward sliding her finger's down from the Japanese girl's belly button straight into her panties and began to stroke vigorously at her bare puss using her other hand to massage the woman's left mammary and pinch her nipple firmly. The entire time her luscious bottom was riding softly on her foe's face filing her vision.

Shel waited eagerly searching for signs that the sumo was heating up, the pants on her butt getting slightly deeper, her sex getting wet. If Akashi began to waver, Shel would drop her body flat on top of her forcing her muff back up to cover the raven haired woman's airways completely. If Akashi wanted a taste of her sex it came with a price, the threat of a complete smother.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 2 GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 2 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:27 am

Akashi's eyes widened again when Shel invaded her pussy which was moist, but not completely wet. "Hu-oooh!" She moaned out and shut her eyes as she let out a gasp. Her tit was grabbed roughlya s well, firming up her nipple. She couldn't afford to pussyfoot around, so she stopped trying to go for Shel's pussy and instead, while Shel was busy, threw her beefy leg up to try and club Shel in the head and disorient her enough to at least get a hand out from underneath Shel's legs, if not force her off completely.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 am

Akashi countered with a predictable enough move, but Shel hadn't been expecting anything from the way she had slumped down after the punch. There wasn't any way to bring her hands up and counter gibven that they were both quite occupied with more interesting things at the moment. So Shel took the woman's knee across the crown of her skull which knocked her a couple inches to the side. Enough for Akashi to free her hand as the dazed African American struggled to maintain her perch. Her fingers retreated from the girl's undergarments so she could get a better handhold, namely the other half of the woman's chest as Shel prepared herself for the potential need to roll away from a dangerous situation.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:33 am

Akashi felt her leg thunk into Shel's head and seized on the opportunity. She pulled her hand free and balled it into a fist and tried to slam it into Shel's hip and then push to shove her off while she bridged to try and get Shel all the way off of her. If she could get Shel off of Akashi, the sumo would try and roll with Shel to get into a position to wrap her arms around Shel's waist and put her in a position to try and belly to back suplex the caramel beauty.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Less expectedly as Shel was tossed from the weight woman she was fighting Akashi was able to pinwheel around behind her grabbing fast onto her waist. Shel tensed for a moment. She thought she knew what was coming now. Not the sort of hit she was used to but at least she had practiced hitting this bump.

As Akashi pulled up yanking Shel back through a stream of her floating hair the young woman's chest arced perfectly. Then the thunderous crash of the landing and the less perfect scene of Shel's tits smacking herself in the face. Shel huffed out a breath of air, she had hit squarely at least. She tried to kick up and somersault backwards onto her feet so that she would be facing her opponent for whatever came next.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Akashi tossed Shel perfectly and when she hit the mat, the Sumo stood up and spun around. She was amazed to see Shel hop up so quickly but grinned. This wasn't going to be easy at all but that only made it fun. Akashi pulled back her arm to try and lay a backhanded chop hard into Shel's chest to try and keep her stunned. Hopefully, if the chop hit, Akashi could reach out and grab Shel by the arm and pull her forward to flip her over her shoulders and back down onto the mat. She needed to keep the beauty down long enough to be able to press an advantage and make a sensual assault but it seemed like she might actually have to legitimately wrestle the girl for a little while to do so!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:36 pm

This time as she stood Shel was finally ready for Akashi to attack. She brought her arms up across her chest to deflect the painful impact attempting to catch the dark haired woman by her wrist and then whip her around and toss her into the furthest turnbuckle belly or breast first. If she could she would then followup with a rump rocking buttdrop to the base of the sumo's spine.

(edit: Switched moves slightly to fit with story flow)

Last edited by 121 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:17 am

Akashi's eyes widened as her arm was caught but not as much as she was when she was whipped into the turnbuckle. She spammed into it with a crash and groaned as she was forced up against it. She barely had time to think when she felt Shel's luscious ass smash into her spine.

"Gyaaahhh!" She cried out. Shit! She thought. She might be tough to beat if this was a REGULAR match!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next