Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Seven Days for Evil's Sake

3 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Seven Days for Evil's Sake - Page 4 Empty Re: Seven Days for Evil's Sake

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:04 am

"You were supposed to defend the hold, right? Not just let me choke you out. That's silly." Cassie chided.

She helped Mamouru up to his feet. "Sure! How do heels escape from holds? Do they do it differently? I know sometimes they like to rake eyes and stuff, but I don't know if i could do that... You tell me, what's next? And... how do you know so much about being a heel? You're a good guy, remember?" She made a funny face and stuck out her tongue at him.

She spread her feet and stretched her arms out to the sides. "I'm all yours! Do whatever you want with me."

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:01 am

"No, I actually wanted you to try and choke me out. I... Was just hoping that I could last through the five count is all..." He let out a sig aand smiled at Cassie. "Well, yeah, they do do it differently." Mamouru stepped around Cassie and and rested his hands onher shoulders, Hepsuhed his chest up against her back, Blushing a bit and chuckled.

"Come on now, Cassie-San. I grew up wrestling. I know what kinds of things bad girls and guys do." He then blushed when she said he could do whatever je wantwd to her. "Ahh.. Yes, ewell, here we go!"

Mamouru put her in a dragon sleeper, gripping her tightly knoug to secure the hold. A side effect was that he pushed out her breasts as he wrencher her back. His face blushed. "Ok, Cassie-San. How would you get out of this hold, normally?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:16 am

Cassie's body tightened as she was bent backwards, and she instinctively reached up over her shoulder for Mamouru's hand.

"Well..." She began. It was actually a little trickier standing up because she had to get her body up high enough to take some pressure off her neck. She took a firm grip on the wrist of the arm that was wrapped around her neck, and then with a sudden burst of effort she yanked the hand down, pushed up onto her toes and arched her back as high as she could, and turned in toward Mamouru, turning the hold into a loose headlock. Then she shoved him off and yanked her head free.

It was pretty basic stuff. Easy to do when she wasn't getting punched in the face. You just had to know the angles and use the right leverage in the right spot, and you couldn't think about it. You had to just react, and that only came from having the position and the response drilled into you through endless repetition.

"There. That didn't feel very heelish. What can I do differently?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:27 am

Mamouru rolled with thehold as Cassie and when she realeased him. He wasn't tryng to hold the move so much as see what Cassie could do. He rolled forward andspun around and put the hold back on her, this time wrenching her a bit tigter than before and using a bit of the element of surprise.

"Ok, Cassie -san." He said as he gripped her tightly and tried to actually make the hold actually tight. "Step on my foot orkick me in the shins. If you're going to use your arms then you have to gouge my eyes, understand?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:35 am

"Aaaaack!" Cassie cried and began giggling until the pressure of the hold cut her off. This one was much tighter. She giggled again.

"Okay." She said, her voice muffled under Mamouru's arm. She could do that, right? Maybe she wouldn't do it very hard, but she didn't want to be stuck in a hold she couldn't get out of. She had her pride too.

She reached back with her hands again, this time for Mamouru's face. She patted him on the cheek and honked his nose, then balled up her fist and binked him once on the chin. Then, with her playfulness as a clever distraction, she suddenly lifted her foot and stomped down heavily on Mamouru's foot, and then slammed her heel back into his shin.

She shoved to get him off and then let herself fall backwards. She wrapped her arms around his leg and tucked his foot under her arm, pulled her legs up over her and wrapped them around his body and then heaved to bring him down to the mat where she could apply her ankle lock. She didn't use much pressure, just enough to let him know what was happening, the fluidity and ease with which she applied it sent that message clearly enough. Then she let go and hopped back to her feet.

"That was fun!" She grinned. "I could run through lots of holds and figure out what sort of stuff like that I could do to get out." Maybe she could use Sininen and Keltainen as training dummies.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:56 am

Mamouru furrowed his brow as she giggled. She could take this a little more seriously, though she WAS taking it pretty seriously. Then again, she understood how giggly Cassie could be. Mamouru maneuvered his head as Cassie poked at his face. "Come on, Cassie-san..." He said with a smile. Now she was just being silly. That was until he felt her stomp down on his heel. He let out a grunt that turned into a cry when her heel hit his shin. The pain was tolerable but it caught him off guard. He released the hold to step back, only to be shoved by Cassie.

Before he knew it, he was on the ground and Cassie put a lock on him. He smiled as she stood up and he followed as well. "Very good, Cassie-san!" He said cheerfully. "The distraction was nice as well. If you can manage that in a match, you'll definitely have quite a bit of success.

"Now." He said. "Since you get the idea, let's have a spar. I'll play the face and you play the heel." He tapped his chin. I don't want you to hold back but I don't want you to just fight me normally either..." He paused and stroked his chin for a second. "If there's a moment when you COULD do something heelish and you don't, I think that you should be reprimanded in some way, but..." He looked over at Cassie. "What would be the best way..." He said as he thought about it. "Like... if I had put you in that move and you had gotten out normally, then I would do something to make you remember that you should kick me in the shins instead..."

His brow furrowed in thought as he began to look over Cassie. His eyes moved up and down her body as he tried to figure out what to do. He then blushed a bit and turned her head. "Um... well... I'm not exactly sure what could be done in the heat of the moment, really..." He said a bit sheepishly as he began to back up to the middle of the ring and get ready for the spar.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Cassie nodded thoughtfully. She really wanted to do well and impress Mamouru. "Well... If I'm not being heely enough, we could stop and then restart with me in a bad position. Like, standing or on the ground or in a hold, so that I'd have to work my way out of a hold before I can keep going." She liked the idea, but she also had no specific ideas for what to do. Dad never rewarded people for being bad in class, so it was weird.

"Oh! Since we're going to s-spar..." Cassie began hesitantly, suddenly preoccupied. She glanced a couple times over toward where she left her stuff. "I, well, it can wait. This is good. But... I have something to show you. I worked really really hard on it, so you can't laugh or anything. You have to promise."

After a moment's hesitation, she began to move around the ring, bouncing on the balls of her feet and then settling down into her grappler's stance with her hands out in front.

She thought for a moment, and then she began circling again, this time standing up straight and walking with a sort of purposeful confidence that was entirely manufactured. She tried to convince herself that she was better than Mamouru. If she was completely honest, she thought that she was, at least when it came to submission wrestling. She tried to use that to appear aloof, as if sparring with Mamouru was beneath her, and she almost began to strut a little.

Without giving him the advance warning of first settling down into her stance, Cassie leapt in and delivered another slap, not quite as hard as the last one, across Mamouru's face. She felt pretty bad about it afterward, but it was also kind of fun. She immediately grabbed for his wrist, hoping the slap would buy her enough time to apply a nice easy arm wringer.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Mamouru nodded at Cassie's words. He didn't mind that really. He secretly hoped she would mess up a little though. "That sounds fine. We'll see how well you can manage to be a bad girl." He said and laughed a little bit. Mamouru then raised his eyebrows as she said she had something. But then she said she wanted to wait. She couldn't make up her mind. Mamouru shook his head and laughed. "I won't, Cassie-san." He said with a nod and backed away from her so they could get ready.

Mamouru had to put himself in face mode, which was probably as hard for him as being a heel was for Cassie. He raised his fist in the air and smiled for the 'crowd'. He imagined the cheering fans anxiously awaiting him to beat down the sinister girl in front of him. It was silly. As silly as Cassie being a heel, really. He had a bright smile on his face because of it, though.

Once he saw Cassie was in position, Mamouru was about to settle in, but he couldn't even crouch before Cassie was on him. The loud slap rattled him and he took a step back. He lifted up his hand to touch his face an overblown expression of shock on his face as if Cassie's slap was the most devastating thing ever. Before he could, his arm was grabbed and pulled into an arm wringer. He winced but pushed a smile through his feature.

"G-Good!" He said. "But, you forgot Rule #1 of being a Heel!" He said and reached with his free hand to poke Cassie in the nose.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Cassie pulled her head back and swatted Mamouru's hand away. "Shut up... jerk!" She snapped, sounding mostly convincing.

Once she put her hands on Mamouru, she started to get into it, into character, and her competitive athletic impulses began to take over. She cranked on Mamouru's arm to make it hurt enough to make him regret reaching for her nose, and then twisted the arm behind his back into a hammerlock. She grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, careful not to pull too hard.

She giggled. It felt so silly, but it was so fun. She took off for the nearest corner, shoving Mamouru along to ram him into the turnbuckle.

"What's rule number one?" She asked. "Yeah, I don't care." She giggled.

It was probably much easier to rough up Mamouru than it would be with a stranger in a match. They were just playing, sort of, but in a match it'd be disrespectful, and the person might not understand and get upset.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Mamouru winced as Cassie pulled him into a hammerlock. He smiled through the pain and was forced to trot to the turnbuckle until he was slammed into it. He let out a hard grunt and panted against the ropes. "G-Good, Cassie-san!" He managed as she ignored him. She was doing really well.

"Keep this up, you've already advanced passed Rule #1... guh!"

Still, there was no point in teaching her if she wasn't put on the defensive ever. He lifted his foot up and shoved off the turnbuckle to rattle Cassie and reverse the hammoerlock tot he point where he had her arm. But instead of taking it all the way, he would try and Irish whip her into the ropes and go for a drop kick to the chest as she came running towards him. A very facey, flashy move he thought.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next