Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 3:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Seven Days for Evil's Sake

3 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Seven Days for Evil's Sake - Page 9 Empty Re: Seven Days for Evil's Sake

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Mamouru pulled himself out from between Cassie's legs and sat up as well. He looked at Cassie as she looked at him. He couldn't help but smile at heras he let out a sigh. He lifted up his hand nd placed one on her head. The other on her shoulder and looked intoher eyes.

"I'm not mad, Cassie-San. It's just been a little stressful. What about you? You seem a little on edge as well."

Mamouru stood up. "We need to keep going. Whatever we do, we must commit properly to it for it to be successful. You must understand." Mamouru loweredhis head. This is for both our futures and any bumps in the road now should be nothing if we're committed." Mamouru then extended his hand out and smiled down at Cassie.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:27 pm

"Committed?" Cassie said under her breath.

Cassie was very young. So was Mamouru. But it seemed funny to hear him talk about commitment of all things. What was he committed to, exactly? Maybe this was his first try.

"Yeah..." She took his hand and stood up, shook out her leg, and moved around to the middle of the ring before turning to face Mamouru again. "Do you have any new things to teach me?" She asked, almost sounding disinterested.

After a moment, she added "What's been stressful? Going to the movies with me and then playing in the ring with me and taking off for a day?" That sounded a little snarky. She covered with "Did something happen?"

There was a question she wanted to ask, but it hardly seemed appropriate. To stem the awkward moment she stepped toward Mamouru and reached out to snag his wrist, and then hung on it with all her weight and tried to fling him off into the ropes.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Mamour smiled at Cassie at her words. "I sure hope so, Cassie-San." He said under his breath. Cassie was experienced enoug. He just needed to try and teach her how to be a proper heel. He was taken aback by her next line of question and frowned. "Ahh... Cassie-san. It's nothing like that. It's just-"

He shook his head when Cassie asked if something happened. "No. Nothing happened. Nothing at all." He sighed and was suddenly caught by Cassie and tossed to the ropes.

"Whaaa!"

He ran at the ropes and spun around to get momentum. Then when he turned, he ran at Cassie and tried to swing his arm to clothesline her as hard as he could.. "Keep it up, Cassie-San!" He yelled as he charged at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Yeah, right. Nothing happened. Nothing never happened to Mamouru. She bet that he was out with another girl and didn't want to tell Cassie for... whatever reason.

She bent her knees and stayed low while Mamouru rebounded off the ropes and watched wide eyed while he came back at her. She saw the tell-tale sign of an incoming clothesline, his shoulder cocked back, his feet turned a certain way, and when it came she ducked under it easily. It helped that she was three feet shorter than him to begin with.

She ducked under his arm and came up on the other side to turn and grab a handful of his short brown hair and yank him over backwards.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Mamouru swung his arm as hard as he could but Cassie ducked under his swing. He stumbled a bit but thougt he could bounce off and try again when suddenlya shapr pain went through his scalp and he cried out.

"Geeh!"

With his head held fast by Cassie's head, his legs kept going and suddenly his feet left the canvas and he slammed down hard onto the mat.
"Gahaaa!"

Mamouru's face cringed in pain as his hand pressed against his backside and he tried to roll onto his hands and knees.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Cassie was as surprised at how she was able to handle Mamouru as she was sorry for it. She knew Mamouru had to be going easy on her, for the sake of her education, but today things to do to him were just coming to her. It wasn't her, all this rough stuff, but she was... inspired today.

And angry. Moreso than she thought, though there was more to it than that.

"What did you do yesterday!" She demanded, standing over him. "What's going on? Why don't you want to tell me?" She had a right to know, if they were effectively in business together.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:05 am

Mamouru looked up at Cassie as she stood over him, not bothering to roll over. Her furrowed his brow at her question. "That was good... Cassie-san... With the hair..." He muttered first before sighing and looking away.

"Yesterday?" He said. "I was in Kyoto. I was with my brother. You can call him, he won't lie to you, of course." He said. "Since I suppose you wouldn't believe me without a witness..."

He clenched his teeth and then relaxed for a bit. "What we're doing... isn't difficult, Cassie-san. That's not what is stressful. But the pressure of success is a burden. I desire nothing more than your success. If you succeed, then I succeed, then WE succeed. If you do not succeed then only I fail." He let out a sigh. "I'm sure you will be perfectly happy to keep going on as you have been. You get to wrestle, you won't be forced to do something you aren't comfortable with. You won't have to wonder whether or not you'll turn into something you do not like. You'll probably still enjoy a fair amount of success."

Mamouru looked up at Cassie. So... with that pressure in mind, I was overcome with a need to clear my thoughts. I assure you I am focused on the task at hand now. I think it would be better to lose one day than to go through the rest of the time half heartedly. Won't you agree?"

Mamouru then sat up and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Ahh... There is one other thing... I don't know if this affects you and I, but I suppose I should tell you..." Mamouru looked down. "The first day... After we were finished... I ... sort of met up with Hitomi-chan and... after a drink, we went back to her place..." Mamouru was hesitant and his cheeks were red. He couldn't look at Cassie. His heart sank. Why was he so afraid to tell her? Or, rather, why did he feel the need to tell her at all. Normally that would be nothing to worry about. Why did Cassie make him this way!? His hand fell against the mat and his fingers curled into the canvas. He could not look at Cassie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:21 am

Cassie was relieved. She didn't need to call Johnny, she trusted Mamouru to tell her the truth. Didn't she? Maybe not completely, but she believed him, and she visibly softened. She drew a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Yeah..." She felt sort of half hearted, but it seemed like that was making this whole thing work better. Being tired and cranky and not caring made acting the part of a bad girl that much easier. It was still so new to her, but it was interesting... It was like getting to know a part of herself that she'd always had but never been permitted to explore.

But then Mamouru kept talking. She froze, her stomach tightened with the rest of her. A part of her wondered why she was so invested in the things that Mamouru did with girls, why she dreaded it so much, but the rest of her knew perfectly well why. She flinched when he said it and looked away.

"Okay." She took a step back. Mamouru's whole thing was that he was a womanizing promiscuous scumbag. He chased girls of all sorts, he had a girlfriend and still went after every girl he could find. Except for Cassie. She didn't want him if she was one of many, she didn't even know if she wanted him at all, but it'd be nice, maybe, if she made the cut.

It was so silly. Wanting to be hit on like some object when she knew she was not anything of the sort, and she would never play that game with him. He was just a cute boy and she was just a naive girl, inexperienced with cute boys and inexperienced in Japan. It was silly.

She tried to smile, but found that she was tearing up. She immediately turned away so he wouldn't see. "Um, I'll be back, I just need some water." She said over her shoulder and started for the lockers.

She'd thought that Mamouru liked her. If he liked her at all, why would he walk away from her and go straight to Hitomi? The whole thing was a mess, and she just wanted to call her mom.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 am

Mamouru heard Cassie's words and his face went pale. He snapped his head to look at her and he bit his lip. He stood up as Cassie put herself away from Mamouru.

"W-Wait! Wait Cassie-san!" He said and chased after her. "P-please! Nothing happened! Nothing.." Mamouru stopped and clutched the ropes. "I ... couldn't..." He muttered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:47 am

Cassie suddenly spun to face Mamouru and everything came pouring out.

"BUT YOU TRIED! Didn't you?" She screamed. "Why? Why is it such a thrill for you to do THAT? Don't you even care that... that... Gosh, you're so STUPID! You're stupid and you don't even know it, so, fine, do whatever you want to do. What do I care anyway, right? What do I care? I don't!"

With her loss of control over her temper she also lost control over her tears and in spite of herself she was crying. She felt like a silly little girl, she felt like she was being unfair, and it was all just too much to take. She had to get out of there and go somewhere and call her mom and clear her head. Yesterday was bad enough for her, she didn't need today to be worse.

"You know what, just forget it, okay? It's stupid. I'm stupid. I've got to go... make a phone call. I, uh... bye." She turned for the door and walked as fast as she could for it, not stopping for anything while she wiped at the tears on her cheeks with her hands. In her haste she'd left her gym bag, with all of her clothes but more importantly her phone, sitting against the wall in the gym.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next