Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Old_Man_Tai, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Of Idols, Contracts and Games

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Of Idols, Contracts and Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Idols, Contracts and Games

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:20 am

Mamouru smiled at Megumi's words. "Youre definitely honoring him so far, Mutoh-san." Mamouru said genuinely. He was definitely a good judge of talent but he also knew it wouldn't take an expert like him to know that Megumi was skilled.

He then chuckled at Megumi's insinuation. "Of course not. She thinks she's one NOW, but she's going through a mid life crisis or something. She a manager. One of the best. My Aunt Rosie was the wrestler. Still is but she's not as serious about it today... Thoug, even now she can still hold a title. Ah, she's known as Kirin Sumomo around here though."

Mamouru frowned slightly when Megumi stood up and proclaimed her dislike for tension guys. He was sort of exactly the kind of guy Megumi hated. Though Mamouru, of course, wasn't as crass as most of the girls.

Mamouru was cool though. "I guess yourself and Yuuki-san don't share the same fondness for intergender competition?" Mamouru glanced past Megumi. "I appreciate wrestling for what it is. If you and I were to wrestle, for example, I could wrestle you as a professional. I don't need to stoop to hentai matches to get my kicks. I'm confident enough in my abilities as a man to be able distinguish wrestling from dating, Mutoh-san."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:10 am

Mamoru's response almost made her scowl. It seemed he was just like she imagined, a player prettyboy who happened to know how to fight. She disliked those kinds of people the most. Fighters needed to be confident and tough, but not cocky like those Tension buffoons. She would like a chance to fight them and teach them all a lesson, but that's debasing in a way.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that at least," Megumi said, "It means you're not the worst."

She decided to change the subject back to Mamoru's mom. "Hmm, a manager huh," Megumi said, walking over to the door that Drake stood behind, "And she manages Sumomo-san? That must be difficult, the older a wrestler gets the more delicate their health becomes... She still is strong though." Megumi recalled how Sumomo beat Chigusa so long ago, but Chigusa's only gotten stronger since then. "Is that why you want to be a manager Mamoru-san? Following your mother's footsteps?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:42 am

Mamouru passed by Megumi's remark. She'd cooled off considerably but that wasn't all bad. She just needed to be worked on a little. A true challenge fitting of Mamouru's skills. He was glad that he had chosen her as his favorite. She lived up to it as Mamouru had in her eyes. He smiled coolly as they continued their conversation.

"No, my mother doesn't manage anyone anymore really. Aunt Rosie can take care of herself well enough and my mother is trying her hand in the ring for some reason I cannot fathom. She seems happy enough so I suppose that is all that matters."

Mamouru looked at Megumi curiously wen she spoke on the reasons for him becoming a manager. "Well, would it be no different than you following in your uncle's footsteps? I've been gifted with certain talents and it would be a shame not to exploit them to the best of my abilities. I would say that my eye for talent is decent enough." He said as he looked over Megumi. "There are many wrestlers here but I seemed to have gravitated towards you when trying to put my finger on my favorite wrestler in the league." For once he wasn't BSing. She actually was his favorite but he wondered if that compliment would fly at all. It didn't matter, for now.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:54 am

Megumi was facing the door Drake was standing behind, not looking at Mamoru as the pretty-boy player tried again to work his charms on her. She didn't fall for a single word he said. Even as he made his rather heavy handed compliment, it only served to irk her.

She let out a sigh. "And I'm guessing you think I should be flattered," Megumi said, her voice low. Drake tensed up behind the door. He knew Megumi well enough to be able to tell when she was mad. And boy was she mad now.

"Mamoru, I'm going to ask you a question, and I want an honest answer," she said, "Don't try any of your typical bullshit, because I can tell." She turned around, looking at Mamoru with eyes that seemed to pierce his soul. "What makes you think I would have any reason to be attracted to you?" she asked, "Ever since you walked into this room, you've been trying to hit on me, I'm guessing you think your playboy tactics are gonna make me like you or something. Did you really think that would work on me? When I hate every single one of you Tension sleazebags?"

Drake tried to pull the door open at this point, but Megumi had a firm grip on the handle on the other end, and she kept it shut. This was bad for Drake, Megumi had blown her cover, and things were only going to go downhill from here unless he stepped in!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:22 am

Mamouru's face fell as she asked her question. It seemed she was onto him. Well, there was no reason for him to keep up his facade. That, at least, was good. "Phase two" of his plan could now begin and as Megumi confronted him, he brushed aside his bangs and looked at Megumi with a smile.

"Megumi-chan." He said, changing his respectful tone to something much more familiar. He spoke it a little derisively as he looked at her. "Nothing I said to you was a lie." He admitted. That also was true. "You are my favorite wrestler in the league and you certainly have some skill. As an evaluator of talent I would be right in setting my sights on you. What are so bad about the things I said to you?" Mamouru stepped forward, smiling at Megumi.

"No one asked you to be enamored by them, Megumi-chan. Did I think they would work? Who knows. You obviously don't want to be treated courteously, which is a shame. Megumi-chan, what does your offense to my words say about you? That you think everyone who walks in the room is automatically trying to get with you? I didn't even know you were going to be here. I came to see Drake-san. I didn't come here to try and fuck you. Honestly, Megumi-chan, you're no different than someone like me. You'll be surprised to find out just how alike we are. You're certainly capable of the same mock pleasantries and you certainly aren't a saint either. So, you're a sleazebag around other girls? What's the difference between you and I? At least when I spoke of having a match I truly meant I would wrestle you. I had no ill intentions. You, Megumi-chan, created quite a scenario in your head regarding me. You're the one who thought it was a good idea to play nice even though you 'hate Tension sleazebags'. If you hate us so much, Megumi-chan, then why, exactly, are you even here? It certainly wasn't because you expected me to be any different. What a wonderfully judgmental person you are, and so humble too! "

There it was. There was the gambit. Megumi expected schmoozers and ass kissers but Mamouru wondered if anyone ever had the balls to call Megumi out for her own hypocrisies. She was probably treated like she was made of glass by most of the people she knew and met. And what was the worst she could do if his plan backfired? Slap him? She wouldn't be the first and he was confident he could still manage to work things out with Drake. He might, perhaps, even have some leverage if things didn't work out with Megumi.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Drake roughly shoved against the door, trying to break it open, but Megumi held the other side tightly and kept it shut. The situation was devolving rapidly towards a fight, which would end very poorly for Drake and Megumi. This was supposed to be a civil encounter, but Megumi just had to get all mad about it. Drake pushed harder against the door.

After hearing Mamoru's tirade, Megumi laughed. "So here it is then! Your true colors finally revealed Mamoru Higurashi," Megumi said, "Honestly speaking, I wouldn't have been so nice had Drake not begged me to. 'He's a big fan of yours,' he says. And since you're here on business with Drake, I have no right to screw things up there." She took a deep breath. "But believe me, given a chance, I would gladly beat your teeth in. Your type is the type I hate the most, silly playboys who think they're god's gift to women." She took a step forward, at Mamoru, her hand leaving the doorknob. "Let me tell you this Higurashi," Megumi said, "Your type breaks more hearts than any other. I will not let you hurt anyone else!"

Megumi stepped forward, evidently going for a physical attack now, but before she could her hand got grabbed from behind. "Enough!" Drake yelled, pulling Megumi back. The idol turned around, as if surprised, but once she saw Drake she bit back her anger. Drake was mad too, madder than Megumi had ever seen him. "Go now Megumi," Drake said. Megumi opened her mouth to protest. "NOW!"

Megumi sighed, looking back at Mamoru with anger and hate in her eyes, before turning and leaving through the door Drake came out of. Drake saw her off, made sure she was gone, before turning and locking the door. "I'm terribly sorry about that Higurashi-san," Drake said in slightly accented Japanese, "Megumi can get fairly hotheaded."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Mamouru smiled at Megumi as she berated him. Honestly, he would have liked to be civil but Megumi was an absolutely stubborn woman. He loved it. Megumi revealed quite a bit too. Drake was a big fan of his? Wow, Drake really knew how to blow smoke. But still, when Megumi looked like she was going to attack him, he remained stoic. "Are you describing me, Megumi-chan, or yourself?" He added before Drake pulled her away and she stormed off with a huff.

Mamouru then bowed to Drake andonce Megumi was gone, Mamouru laughed heartily. "She's wonderful, Drake-san!" He said honestly. "Better than I had expected, really." He then regarded Drake carefully. Mamouru needed to be on his toes. "Shall we get down to business now that the distractions are gone, Drake-san?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:55 pm

(ooc: megumi was quoting drake saying mamoru was a fan of her)

Drake sighed. "I was hoping Megumi wouldn't do that," he said, "She's hotheaded and stubborn, and she's got this incredible sense of honor, but sometimes she can't see the goodness in a person." Drake walked over to the couch, gesturing for Mamoru to sit back down as well.

"So, Higurashi-san," Drake said, "You're interested in managing I hear. Tell me, did you come for advice? Or is it something else you're after?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:17 pm

(lol, whoops)

"It's fine, really." Mamouru said , reassuring Drake as he followed him and took a seat. "I've dealt wit more stubborn women than her." He was glad to see Drake was ready to get down to business. Now that the fairer sex had left the room, Mamouru wasn't looking to stay very long.

"Drake-san, I was hoping to negotiate a contract with you, actually. One of your clients, Cassandra Elliot, I was hoping to take her contract off your hands, actually." Mamouru stated boldly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:16 am

"Oh?" Drake said, moderately surprised at Mamoru's request. His mouth ticked upwards in a bemused smile. "Thats a strange request Higurashi-san," he said, "Thats what you meant by business? You want one of my girl's contracts?"

He stood up and walked over to his desk. "You know, normally such a request comes with an exchange of money," Drake said, "I'm not so much a direct manager as a businessman you see, and my talent costs money." He suddenly smiled. "But that would be unfair to someone just starting out, like you, wouldn't it?" He reached into a drawer and pulled out a file, tossing it over to Mamoru.

"That contains Cassie's contract," he said, "I had a feeling you were coming here for that, considering what my sources told me went on in Kyoto. However, before you take it and leave, I want you to prove yourself." His smile turned rather dark. "I can't just give away my talent to anyone you see. I care for my girls, and I want the best for them. So here's what's going to happen. You have one week with Cassie. Within that week, you will show to me that you can handle managing a girl like her. And I promise you it will be an eventful week. Or the beginning will be, at any rate. Do you accept Mamoru?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next