Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Let The Games Begin...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let The Games Begin... - Page 2 Empty Re: Let The Games Begin...

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:44 am

Cecilia smiled a little as Mamouru walked up to her and kissed her on her lips, and then handed her the bouquet of Flowers, " Camellias...I mean, uhmm Tsubaki's right ?" Cecilia said to Mamouru as she remembered the name of the flowers in Japanese, they were some of Cecilia's favorite flowers, and it was quite nice to have such a nice boyfriend to think about her enough to just get her flowers for no reason...maybe he was trying to make up for his already planned flirting to Heather, Cecilia couldn't say that she didn't feel a little bothered by him doing it.

" Of course I am gonna keep calling you that, my little flower !" Cecilia said to Heather as she seemed so cute when she was being toyed with and teased with by her, she had to admit though that she was gonna let up a little and not treat Heather like a little kid anymore, " Well I will tone it down for you" Cecilia said as she would shoot a wink at Heather.

" Hehe It's fine Cowboy, and trust me..soon enough I'm gonna get that belt, since I am the most hardcore around, maybe I should go after your belt when you get better as well " Cecilia said teasingly with a smile as she looked on at Clyde and then shifted her gaze over to Heather, and winked to her, Cecilia then heard what Mamouru said about her preparing a masterful meal, and blushed a little, " Hey...don't exaggerate !" Cecilia said as she was seeming to be a little flustered at the moment, but she turned to Clyde as she heard about Clyde's debt, " What ?!...Cowboy, really ? ...anything I can do to help you guys?...maybe I can... " Cecilia said as she knew very well that she could help them out, but should she ?...she wasn't sure if that would hurt Clyde and Heather's pride or something.

Cecilia really did wonder how this night would go, if Mamouru was gonna keep drooling over Heather there would probably be a lot of trouble to come, and she might have to teach him a little lesson, but she wondered if Heather didn't know that Mamouru was flirting with her and doing he usual play, also she was kinda worried about Heather and Clyde now, it was never a good thing to be in debt to anyone or anything, so she kinda wanted to help them out a little, but wasn't sure if she should.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:54 am

Good. Mamouru had gotten his foot in the door and successfully retreated. He had even made Clyde's suspicions subside for now. it would take some gentle coercing on his part to continue his little game but Cecelia was definitely giving him the vibe. The fact that she was perceptive enough to realize what he was doing was one of the many reasons that he enjoyed her company. Mamouru chuckled at Clyde's words. "I am merely treating others as I wish to be treated. I guess I am just used to being polite. I can thank my parents for that."

"I wish I had enough to be able to help you out, Gastin-san, unfortunately the only way I have to pay bills is with what I make wrestling and I haven't even had a match yet." Mamouru slid his arm around Cecelia. "Hopefully my first match will be against Cecelia-chan, I'm looking to see if I can match up with her, but I would like to get as many matches as I can under my belt." Here it goes, but he would have to be very careful.

"Maybe sometime we could have a match together, Heather-san? If you're Cecelia-chan's friend, you must also be quite strong, right?" Now, quickly laugh. "Haha." And pat Clyde on the shoulder. "But if you two need money, why don't you just wrestle each other over and over? I'm sure that would be perfect for everyone, right?" He'd see how that went over but he'd have to quickly go back to Cecelia, hoping the two would focus more on his second idea than his first. "Yes, Tsubaki. I hope you like them!" He said. "And It's only an exaggeration if you think you can't please us all! I've had your cooking before and I definitely am speaking the truth."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:27 am

Clyde couldn't help but frown a little bit after he mentioned his large hospital debt and heard the helpful words offers from both Cecilia and Mamouru, he was originally just making a joke and didn't want to sound desperate for money, though in truth, Clyde practically was desperate at this point due to his desire to pay off One Hundred Thousand Dollars as soon as possible. While Clyde did technically have the option to ask Cecilia, he felt it wasn't right for him to do that, especially since she had done so much for Heather while he was away.

"No no... It's fine y'all... Clyde T. Gastin don't ask for anybody's money... He earns it! But thank you, Cec... Really..." Clyde would let out in a joking manner, hiding that slight bit of wishful thinking that made him want to just throw out his shame and ask Cecilia for 100 Grand before he truly thanked her for the offer she gave him. It was his bill and he had no intention of anyone else carrying his burden.

Clyde would then listen to Mamouru say how we wished he could help and hadn't even had a match yet before mentioning his desire to wrestle against Cecilia, only to then go on and suggest to Heather about having a match with him, which made Clyde raise his eyebrow curiously at the taller Japanese boy for a brief moment before he began to pat Clyde on the shoulder and give another suggestion.

"Uhmmm... Well I guess that would work... I ain't really up for doin' that. Plus you know... Heather's busy... I Wouldn't wanna waste her time." Clyde would say to Mamouru, in loud enough for Heather to hear and jump in. All while Clyde continued to chat on with Mamouru and figure something out that caught his eye.

"...And if you're lookin' for matches, partner... I don't see why you couldn't fight me. I'm lookin for matches and need the money, after all. Plus I'm the 24/7 champion, it would look good for ya. Unless you prefer wrestlin' against the ladies for a certain reason?"
Clyde would let out to Mamouru in a rather suspicious manner before turning to Cecilia.

"By the way, Thanks For The Dinner, Cecilia! Mind if we go inside? I'm Starvin'!" Clyde would say to Cecilia as his look of suspension would quickly turn into a wide grin while looking at Cec. Remaining silent for a moment before his stomach suddenly began to growl, leaving Clyde to nervously scratch his head in slight embarrassment. "Heh... Sorry..."

Last edited by 621 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:57 am

"...right, of course you would." Heather would say in response to Cecilia's words, but as she said that she would do it a bit less, she would let out a sigh of relief, nodding her head. "Hopefully you live up to those words Cecilia. You're just lucky I don't have a ridiculous nickname for you."

Hearing Clyde and Cecilia talk of the money problems, Heather would shake her head at Cecilia's suggestion. "No way could we ask you for any more help is what Clyde is really saying." Heather would say, playfully nudging Clyde a bit as she did. "You've already done more than enough for me when you let me stay here during that time."

As Mamouru interjected, talking about match suggestions and then getting the response from Clyde, Heather would shake her head again. "That's ridiculous, even as a joke. I wouldn't want to beat Clyde up that badly so many times." Heather would say with a grin before Mamouru talked about his wrestling matches.

"No no actually...As much as you and Clyde going against eachother would be interesting, I can't turn down a challenge. The more wins the better I say. Maybe one day we WILL meet in the ring Mamouru, though it won't be of your pleasure if you're stepping in the ring with me, that's for sure. You might be able to smooth your way around Cecilia in a match, but it would be a different story against me." Heather would say, looking over to Cecilia. "We keep pushing this off, lets just head inside." Heather would say, walking past everyone and to the doors, feeling because of how long she spent in the place that she could just walk in ahead of everyone.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:42 pm

" Pfft, you can't come up with a name! Flower girl !" Cecilia said jokingly to Heather as she looked on at her, knowing that no matter how hard Heather tried she would never be able to come up with as fitting of a nickname as Flower.

Cecilia shook her head at Heather and Clyde as they refused to take anymore help from them, well if they didn't want any help than there wasn't much that she could do, " You guys know that there is plenty of apartments here that stand empty right ? I can only turn so many of them into Cinemas right ? so if you guys ever need a place to stay there are several apartments, just take your pick you know...and give me a heads up " Cecilia said as she made a little jest at the end, feeling like she would offer her hospitality towards her friends.

Cecilia kept her gaze at the three as she did find the notion of wrestling around with one person to be a bit boring, variety was the spice of life after all, but she did have to smile a bit as she heard Heather say that she couldn't beat up Clyde all the time like that, it caused Cecilia to add her own little input to the conversation, " And the reason you and me just don't do matches over and over again, is so that you won't have to lose over and over again to me."

" And Hige wishes that I would throw a match for him, that's why I can't really have a match with him, cause I would just end up slamming him through the ring " Cecilia said with a little smile before she, " But sure, how about you guys facing off in the ring some time, you can both have some fun right ? maybe you can even become best friends, Like me and lady flower power " Cecilia teased.

" But why in the hell are we still standing here ?! Let go up and eat! " Cecilia said with a smile, " Well then, let's go and feed the little cowboy! and give the flower something as well, water okay for you ? " Cecilia made a little jest again towards Heather.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:04 am

Mamouru followed the rest of the guests up into the apartment complex and back up through the elevator and into the apartment. He accepted their comments but looked at Cecelia. "I wouldn't mind, Cecelia-san. I can handle a loss, you know. I'd still like to see how we match up." He then turned to Clyde. "And of course a spar would be fine. I spar with my brother all the time so it's not as if wrestling with other guys is completely foreign to me."

Mamouru then smirked. "Though, I don't know if I would go talking about the title. It wouldn't be wise for you to wrestle me until you lost it. If you won, you would be beating a rookie. That's not very much of a win for a champ. And if by some miracle I could pull off a victory, that would probably make you look a little foolish wouldn't it? I guess that's why we should stick to spars for now. Once I get some experience against Cecelia-san and Heather-san then then we can have a proper match."

Mamouru then lifted his finger to his lips. "Though, I was sort of considering joining Heights. Johnny and I had dorms there and I did have one match but it was not an in ring match... " He acted like he was speaking out loud.

Mamouru then sighed. "Ahh, but those kinds of matches wouldn't do me any good." He lowered his head. "I'm afraid that two losses, even against two lovely ladies doesn't do much to give me experience.' Mamouru suddenly perked up. "Though, I suppose one gains a lot more from a defeat than a victory and with a first match against Cecelia-san, being the expert she is, I'm sure to learn quite a bit. Perhaps it would be better if you challenged me first, Heather-san so that all of Cecelia-san's experience doesn't rub off on me and afford me a possible victory in our match."

Yes, this was quite good and working out quite well.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:48 am

"...And how many Wins have you gotten off me, darlin'?" Clyde would say to Heather in response to her remark about how she would beat him up constantly. Though in truth, the last time Heather and Clyde had an official match, she sent him to the hospital.

Hearing Cecilia's suggestion about the several empty apartments in the area made Clyde start to think a little bit. While Clyde did like their current apartment because of the memories he and Heather shared in that place, it would be really convenient for Heather if they lived in Tokyo, it was easier for her to reach the Friction Arena and Clyde didn't have to worry about her when she got home late after a 3 hour train ride from Tokyo back to Kyoto. Not to mention Clyde actually liked Tokyo better than Kyoto, a lot of their friends lived here as well.

"Ya know Cec... I wouldn't mind havin' a place 'round here. Tokyo's a real nice place and the Friction Arena is a lot closer for Heather... Livin' here close to you would be nice... But it's up to Heather on whether or not she wants to move." Clyde would say to Cecilia before he turned to Heather and pulled himself closer to her by wrapping his arm around her, leaning in to speak into her ear softly.

"Tokyo's a nice lil' place... And you know how nervous I get when you're takin' those train rides alone at night... Arena's closer for ya and Cec is right next door. Not ta' mention... Kelly won't know where we live." Clyde would say to Heather softly, thinking the move would be best for her.

Although Clyde couldn't help but be just a tad bit suspicious towards Mamouru, considering how he pretty much just avoided fighting against him completely by using some rather logical excuses, but what wierded Clyde out was that he had no problems wrestling Heather or Cecilia instead, whom were both Wrestlers within the Top 10 of Friction, with Heather being the #1 Contender with her contract title and Cecilia having a shot at the hardcore title. For Clyde, it just sounded like Mamouru didn't want to fight a guy in the ring, but apparently he didn't mind spars since he supposedly sparred with his brother Johnny, whom Clyde honestly didn't even know about.

"Y-Yeah I guess you're right, Higurashi..." Clyde would agree with Mamouru, believing that his words made some sense on the matter but he still didn't like the way Mamouru suggested for Heather to challenge. Clyde then pulled Heather closer and began to speak before she could.

"Heather's... Busy... She's been Trainin' Me... She's also pretty much Friction's Number #1 contender... If she won, she'd be destroyin' a Rookie, that ain't much of a win for a Future Champ. And if by some miracle you could pull off a victory, that would prolly make her look a little foolish, wouldn't it?" Clyde would say as he gave a slight jab back at Mamouru for his previous remark towards him, grinning as he said this to the taller Japanese Boy.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:56 am; edited 3 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:36 am

"Hey now..I didn't lose our last match..Dante did." Heather would say to Clyde, recalling the tag match that they had competed in close to when they first met. It was quite the brutal meeting, but Heather would just shake her head, shrugging it off as Clyde mentioned her 'record' against him.

"Just...Just give me some time and I'll think of something. Not gonna let you just be able to freely tease me like this!" Heather would let out at Cecilia's words, saying that she couldn't come up with a name. She was going to say more on the point, but as the matters turned to a more serious issue, she would look down a bit, thinking about the apartments Cecilia was talking about.

Shortly after though, she would hear Clyde answer first, walking about taking Cecilia up on the offer. She would shuffle around a bit as Clyde said it was up to her before she would suddenly feel him wrap his arm around her, softly speaking in her ear. "Well I....guess it makes sense. That does all sounds lik good things..I guess we could take you up on the offer Cecilia. Would..be nice to have an apartment around here."

Heather would click her tongue a bit about Cecilia's words of matches with her before Mamouru would continue to tune in about a match with him. It was all running through her head on which to do, but Clyde's words solidified it. She would grin wide, nodding her head before kissing Clyde on the cheek a quick second, looking back over at Mamouru.

"Don't take that the wrong way or anything, but maybe you two SHOULD fight. But, like Cecilia said, we can talk about that later, let's just go up and eat." Heather would say before walking up next to Cecilia, hearing the rest of her words. "..Water would be fine." She would say, smiling and shaking her head a bit as she tried again to begin the walk into the place.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2