Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening"

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 7 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening"

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Akashi growled at Adrian's response as she put her pants back on. She gave Taylor a glare that told her they would talk later but for now she wasn't going to throw her friend under the bus. "I don't care who started it. Do I have to finish it or can we all act like adults and settle things peaceably?"

"The two of you." She said as she regarded Natalia and Adrian. "Are troublemakers but you don't seem like you are malicious." Akashi then glanced over the scene and noticed everything that they had gathered and sighed.

"Ugh.. My head hurts." She said and walked over to Taylor. "Are you ok?"She quietly to Taylor before bowing her head. "Gomen, Taylor-chan. I'm sorry for kicking you." She then looked back up. "If the three of you can't play nice, then stay out of each other's business!"

She then looked at Adrian and Natalia. "And if I hear about you two causing more trouble then you'll have me to deal with, got it?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 7 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening"

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Adrian opened her mouth to object to the champ's dismissal of all of Taylor's wrong doings "But..." then considered her position as her arms continued to ache. Who was Akashi going to believe? Her, or her tag team partner? And the cosplayer was in no shape to fight anyone, let alone the champion "sorry miss champion..." she said weakly. Hanging her head in shame. But at least she was going to let the two of them go without putting the cosplayer back on the injured list for the 2nd time in as many weeks.

And I'm not a trouble maker! At least not compared to the Blue bitch over there... Adrian mentally grumbled

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:07 am

Akashi listened to Adrian's words but then blushed deeply. "Ahh..." She turned her head. "Please... Just call me Akashi." She said as she struggled. She liked being champ but she didn't like it being used in THAT manner. She still tried to be as humble as possible.

"By the way." She asked suddenly. "I don't think we've met before. Who ARE you girls anyway?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:42 am

Taylor shook her head and blinked several times. She squinted at Adrian. "Look, Akashi, I was a jerk to her. I don't know why. I said I was sorry, like a hundred times and she just won't let it go. I... don't really know what happened just now. I, uh..." Taylor faultered. Her head was just so damn cloudy. What had happened? She remembered talking to Adrian and getting attacked, but Adrian didn't attack her. Who the hell was this other girl?

"Who... the hell are you?" She growled at Natalia. She couldn't raise her voice too much without things hurting. Then Akashi's glared at her. She actually had the nerve to stand there and look at her like she was in the wrong.

"Glare all you want, 'Kashi, not EVERYTHING is my fault. I didn't DO anything. I was just on my way home from the gym and these cheap skanks jump me. Cowards. You probably feel really good about punking me out like that. Here's the thing, when I start a fight, I don't hide around the corner and jump someone from behind... oh." She didn't feel so great.

She pulled herself up to her feet, ready to fight. "Akashi, let's just beat them down right here and settle this. If you're out, then I'll do it myself. I don't need you fighting all my battles." Taylor had to admit, she was more than a little embarrassed that Akashi had saved her ass for at least the second or third time.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:15 am

All the shame and nervousness that came with being scolded by the champion, even if calling her "miss champion" caused Akashi to get nervous, evaporated as soon as Taylor opened her mouth to point the finger back at Adrian and herself.

"Bullshit! You were totally being sarcastic when you apologized the first time after pulling me off a treadmill so I couldn't feel my legs and arms and nose for ages! Called me a dickhead while she was doing it too, proof that you totally didn't mean it." She snapped back, leaning back on the wall with her arms for support before remembering that yes, she was still in a lot of pain and anger against a certain blueberry wasn't going to change that. "And if you weren't such a moody bitch when you apologized before storming straight off into the trap I could have called the whole thing off!"

Adrian wasn't exactly ready for another fight after the 4 person chaos that had ensued, probably having come off the situation the worst out of the bitch, her friend, the champ and herself but if Taylor wanted a fight she was going to get one "Bring it, skank! I can take you both on! ...well..." she said, pausing to register that she just challenged Akashi to a fight while her arms were still pretty useless "I mean I can take you on Blueberry! I just had a bit of double vision..." she corrected herself, attempting to cover her own ass from another sumo beat down

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:05 am

Akashi was about to accept Taylor's apology. She knew Taylor could be a jerk and the fact that Taylor knew was at least a step in the right direction. That was until Taylor got defensive. Before she could respond, Adrian wwent off. Akashi's face changed from curious to angry to annoyed to just plain frustrated. She turned back to taylor.

"What did I accuse you of?" She said sternly. "That was a look to tell you that we were going to have a chat later so I could get things straight. I didn't call you out in front of them." Akashi was a little hurt. "I wouldn't do that." She said in a softer tone.

"But.." She said as Taylor was itching to fight and Adrian was as well. She then sighed. "No one's fighting anyone else right now!" She declared and moved between them.

"Didn't you listen to me?!" She looked from Adrian to Taylor. "It doesn't matter what happened, who started it or who is in the wrong. I'd ask for a straight answer but I doubt I'd get one. Just.." She let out a sigh.

"If I can be friends with Sarah Gatt then the two of you can at least be civil. You don't have to like each other but you're both going to apologize and you're both going to end this ridiculous feud and get on with your lives. If I had to get revenge on someone every time I was jumped or ambushed or insulted, I wouldn't even have time to wrestle! If you want to settle your differences, do it in the ring, got it?"

She gave a look to both of them and adjusted her Kimono. "So... who's going to be the bigger woman and step up to apologize first?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:27 am

Adrian's rage dissipated as Akashi stood between the two hated foes. They hadn't actually known each other for that long really, I mean the only extended conversation the two had ever had was in the gym one day and although that had been enough to call for revenge, the whole elaborate scheme was probably not helping anything. If one of them apologized they could not only claim the high ground but never have to see each other again. Perfect.

"I'm... wait," she said stopping herself, a bit of information blinking in her head "You're friends with Sarah Gatt? I didn't think she associated with anyone who wasn't evil and mean and who likes to hurt people really badly? Like the wonder twins she always has around her." The cosplayer asked, wondering why someone who was trying to stop a fight would ever be friends with the person who only really likes fighting.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Akasi blushed suddenly as she realized what she said. "Y-Yes... She's my friend." She said eying Adrian. "I .. uh.." She then grinned widely. "I beat her up and pestered her until she had no choice!" She declared proudly. She then looked back at Taylor too. "And same with Taylor-san. Though thankfully I didn't have to beat her up too badly before she realized how cool I am." Akashi wasn't very cool but that didn't matter at the moment. "But that's because Taylor-san's actually really cool herself."

Akashi then smirked. "If you don't start shaping up, I'll have to make you my friend too." She said with a wide grin. "And I'm a firm believer in tough love."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Taylor sighed. "Can we not talk about friggin' Threesome? If there's anyone I want to choke to death more than you, it's her. But Akashi's got to step in and make me promise to be nice to everyone." She whined with a scowl. She blinked and shook her head and looked at Adrian.

"So... I think I've apologized about as much as I possibly can already. My apology gland is dry. Okay? Fresh out. If that's not good enough for you, then I guess maybe we can try something else. Like Akashi said, we can settle it in the ring. That way I can kick your ass and get paid doing it." She started to relax a bit with the thought of being able to take out all her frustrations with this girl, uninterrupted.

"I'm sure we can hook it up. Maybe Akashi can arrange it with Lukretia Von Nazipants. But... leave your girlfriend at home, okay? I mean, girlfriends. Both of them."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Adrian balked at the thought of being made Akashi's friend that way. While she had made friends with a lot of her opponents who she didn't really know and that there may be some inherent truth behind the "Defeat means friendship" cliche she didn't want it used as a weapon against her.

"I have a limit on how tight I like my friendship hugs." The cosplayer said defensively before Taylor opened her mouth again to whine. "Too bad you'll just end up getting hurt if we had an actual match dumbass!" She shot bag at Taylor "And what do you mean girlfriends?" she asked, Taylor barely knew a damn thing about her, what did she mean by 'both of them' unless she counted Akashi all that was there was Natalia... who seemed to be doing the smart thing and shut up while Taylor and Adrian bickered with Akashi acting to try and break them up.

"You know what? Screw you and your stupid face and stupid voice. I'm gonna go to Lukretia's office right now, and I'm gonna get a chance to shut you up! I was having second thoughts when you got choked out but not anymore!" She declared as she tried to walk off down the corridor,

First, stop at the medbay... she thought grimly. Final vengeance against Taylor could wait, this encounter being kind of a draw, but first she needed to make it so her arms weren't hurting and that Rebecca was kept in the dark about the whole thing. She could sort out this problem, then the cosplayer could sort out any problem.

Last edited by 3727 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next