» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening"

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 4 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening"

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Another small, sleepy groan and Taylor's eyes fluttered. She was aware of very little. She knew that she was laying on an uncomfortable, slightly chilly floor, and she got the very distinct feeling that standing over her were some people who had just done... something to her. She couldn't remember what happened, really. But there was the undeniable feeling that she was in trouble.

As her eyes started to clear up, she blinked repeatedly and shook her head weakly, she managed to focus on someone else farther away. Akashi? How...Well, she didn't need to figure it out. She said the only words that came to mind.

"A...kashi?" She started. "...Get 'em."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 4 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening"

Post by Kitten Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Natalia opened her mouth to speak and complain when suddenly Akashi, the champion turned around the corner. The blue eyed beauty was left with her mouth wide open and one finger pointing out as she was ready to ennumerate all the things that where wrong it this plan, but by now the point was moot. She looked at Akashi nerviously and then at Adrian, really really hoping her friend had indeed a good plan on how to deal with the sumo cutie, but she really really doubted it.

The Dream was pretty awesome at many things; she had a natural talent to perform a wide variety of activities with a natural grace that made it seem like if she had been practicing them for years, thus the nick name. Unfortunately lying and looking innocent when guilty was not one of these things; Adrian's silly speach was only surpassed in guiltyness by Natalia's cute blushing face.

Deep inside, Natalia had knew all along that this silly revenge plan was going to go awry. Karmic retribution was unnavoidable, she liked to thing, but she had certainly not expected it to happen so instantly.

Seeing Akashi get in position to charger, Natalia grabbed Taylor, sliding her arms under the blue haired armpits to lift her victim up, in front of her in a sort of nelson hold, trying to use Taylor as a human shield. "Run Adrian! Save your life!!!"

Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 4 QiougD6Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 4 TTlOMaFTaylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm

"Don't use my name out loud Natalia!" Adrian shouted back, her identity given away so easily... then she repaid the favour before realizing that she just screwed her friend out of the same situation. "And don't hog the Taylor shield! I'll need it after you." she added, torn between running away from a really angry sumo wrestler (the smart option) and defending her friend. After all, two against one and a half-out cold person was better than one against one and a half-out cold person.

She was going to feel this in the morning but she stood her ground, distancing herself from Natalia to draw her out, waiting for the inevitable charge.

Last edited by 3727 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Natalia started to back away, applying a more firm version of the full nelson on Taylor, noticing the blue haired girl was recovering her senses. Should have hit her harder Natalia though, but then again this wasn't supposed to happen. By now Taylor should be in the locker, with ductape, vibrators, and being mailed to Alaska. The Dream placed her hands on the back of Taylor's head and pushed it down so her prisoner's chin will be tucked against her own chest, pushing the shoulders up to immobilize the arms.

"Don't be silly, Adrian... Run... You are faster than her!"

Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 4 QiougD6Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 4 TTlOMaFTaylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:11 pm

"I know!" She shouted back "at least I think I'm faster. But I'm not leaving you alone with her even if I am!" She said, dropping down, raising her hand, telling Akashi to bring it.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Taylor's legs were still limp when she was lifted up, though she automatically began trying to get her feet down and stand up under her own strength. She heard voices, names, she struggled to make them out and only one of them caught on. Adrian... Her head was starting to clear up. She could remember where she was and what was going on, but that still didn't explain who the hell was behind her.

Natalia squeezed and buried Taylor's chin on her chest. It didn't matter how out of it she was, she could always feel pain.

"Ahh!" She cried weakly. "K-Kashi!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Akashi was put in quite a quandary as she looked over the scene. The girls seemed more like hapless boobs than any kind of real danger. The scene seemed to be playing out more like some sort of dark comedy where the girls, after a long chain of gruesomely hilarious events, ended up with an unconscious Taylor, a few rolls of duct tape, vibrators, a locker and an Angry Akashi.

Akashi was on the brink of calling off her charge. The girls seemed to have te fear put in them and that was good enough for the Sumo. But then Natalia squeezed and Adrian claimed partial dominion of Taylor as a human shield. Taylor began muttering a weak and pathetic, although cute, attack order and Akashi growled lifted up her foot and slammed it into the ground as hard as she could as she yelled.

"SAAAN!"

She then burst forward and charged at Natalia. she had to get Taylor away from Moe and Shemp first and foremost before she could punish these two. hopefully her roar and angry charge would make Natalia drop Taylor but of not, she would try and aim a vicious sumo slap at the girl's face!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:00 pm

"Natalia..." Adrian said slowly as Akashi stomped her foot down and yelled. Trying to control all of their bodily functions.

"NOW!" She shouted, signaling to charge into the sumo's charge, only the cosplayer using her agility to maneuver herself over the top of the champion, rolling her back over Akashi so she'd end up behind her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Natalia wasn't easily someone that got easily startled or scared, but the knowledge that she was guilty and in the wrong, made her feel as if the whole universe and not only Akashi was coming out to get her. So when the sumo cutie stamped her foot, The Dream winced and gasped, but she didn't let Taylor go.

It was mean but she planned to use the blue haired girl as a human shield as much as she could, so when Akashi came charging down, Natalia pushed Taylor towards the sumo cutie, so they will collide while she jumped backwards graciously, getting herself out of range from Akashi's huge hand. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Akashi saw Adrian fly at her first, She swung her arm out, not to try and hurt Adrian but use it to pull her off balance and trip her up. She wanted her on the ground or at the very least not running. Natalia had Taylor in a headlock and was her main focus at the moment but the champ would come back for Adrian if the weasel hadn't scampered off yet.

When Akashi saw Natalia hold up Taylor, Her eyes widened and then narrowed. She pulled both her hands up and reached out to grab Taylor and try and yank Taylor away, curl her arms around her and pull her close while spinning her body around. Once she had Taylor firmly secured, she backpedaled towards Natalia and threw an elbow out towards the Dream.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next