Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Semi-great race: Kytes&Tomko vs The Morrigan

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Semi-great race: Kytes&Tomko vs The Morrigan - Page 6 Empty Re: The Semi-great race: Kytes&Tomko vs The Morrigan

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:47 am

Adrian's body was paralyzed from the pain, the cosplayer only having enough energy to choke out the word "freak" at Morrigan while the Maid licked the blood off her breasts. Eyes going wide as the psychotic red head dived down, trying to rip open her denim shorts before a par of large hands would wrap around the Irish girl's throat.

Rebecca had heard and seen enough to decide what she was doing, no matter what the German woman said patience was not on her mind. The amazon had only one goal and that required her to pick Morrigan off Adrian by her neck and throw her into a nearby wall, or through a window.

Last edited by 3727 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

The Semi-great race: Kytes&Tomko vs The Morrigan - Page 6 Empty Re: The Semi-great race: Kytes&Tomko vs The Morrigan

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:46 am

Valkoinen snapped into action as Rebecca wrapped her hands around Morrigan's through. With a quick and steady pace, she crossed the room and pulled out a very real and quite silenced gun and pressed it against Rebecca's head and stared at her with cold eyes. "Pleased to be continuing your actions if you are with the no longer desiring to live." She said in her broken Finnish/Russian accent. Morrigan's eyes were wide as she was lifted partially up.

Lukretia tilted her head. "Interesting." She said. "I apologize." She said as she stood up. "She's not usually like this. I have no interest in protecting the maid from your wrath. Her decision... is quite her own.' She then paused. "But I do agree vith her sentiment. "Frauline Kytes has already managed to take care of her up to zis point. Do you believe zat she is no longer in control of ze situation, frauline Tomko?" Lukretia said as she raised her eyebrow. "It seems as zough ze two of us have more faith in her abilities zan you do."

"Lukretia then went back to her seat. "Oh vell. Ze moment is ruined now." She said and took a sip from her beer. "I believe zat Frauline Kytes vill be needing a Rum und Cola und zat medicine along vith ointment and bandages to tend to her vounds. "Make sure you're quick about it." She directed her attention to Morrigan who was currently waiting for the little pickle she was n to resolve itself. Lukretia then smirked. "Vould you care for a drink as vell, Frauline?" She said to Rebecca.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 am

Rebecca's eyes shot wide as she felt the cold silencer press against her forehead, first a tazer, now a gun? What else was this group involved in, what had Adrian gotten herself into? It was either get shot, or let Adrian get hurt some more, with the two other people watching for amusement it seemed.

Growling as Lukretia spoke, keeping her hands still around Morrigan for as long as possible she tried to think of a way out, they didn't care about the maid so there wasn't any point of holding the red head hostage, even if killing her might provide some stress relief before her brains were scattered she slowly loosened her grip on the maid, replying "No thank you." in a low tone as the red head dropped down...

Face first into a upwards swinging loaded pad courtesy of one mauled cosplayer "Totally under control..." Adrian coughed out, smiling slightly as Morrigan hopefully was laid out for the rest of the night, although that smile was wiped off as soon as she saw what had caused Rebecca to let go. "A gun!?" She screamed, before covering her mouth realizing that screaming might have set the Finn off, before groaning in pain again. Just once, she'd like a tag team match where she didn't end up needing a trip to the med bay.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 am

When Morrigan was released, Valkoinen took a step backward and holstered her weapon.he then went back to her position against the wall, keeping her eyes on Rebecca the whole time. Morrigan coughed and sputtered but was soon smashed with the loaded pad and drifted off into another bout of unconsciousness.

Lukretia sighed and took another sip from her beer, tracing her finger along the rim as she thought for a moment. "Forgive her carelessness." Lukretia said again. Valkoinen narrowed her eyes. If I was with the being careless, I would not be with the doing what I am doing." She said with a scowl.

"Regardless." Lukretia continued. "Vat splendid vork, meine frau." She said. "Velcome to Meister. I hope zat it suits you." She said with a grin. At that moment, Macha and Babd entered the room and krept past Rebecca and faced Lukretia.

They both bowed, looking worse for wear. "Excellent!" She said and clapped her hands together. "Exactly as I expected." She said. "Now, fetch ze ladies zere pleasure und attend to Frauline Kyte's vounds." She commanded.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:44 am

Morrigan was finally dealt with, Adrian thought. It had been tough and she was considerably more cut up than she liked, it might be another week off after another tag match but still: Crazy bitch out cold, Commisioner on her side, no-one shot and no one she gave two shits about out cold. Victory.

Rebecca wasn't so sure, never breaking eye contact with Valkoinen except to take off her top, leaving her with just her sports bra so that Adrian could at least cover herself while the other two maids fetched some treatment for the cuts and bite. She doubted that she'd ever trust someone like Lukretia, who seemed so uncaring as to what happened to anyone, going from apathy to congratualtions, even slight boredem when the Finn had a gun pointed at her head.

Adrian, no matter what, she thought as she picked up her injured friend, I'll protect you.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6