Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 6:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Slumber Party!?

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Slumber Party!? - Page 7 Empty Re: Slumber Party!?

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:17 pm

"Ohoho, I'm sure of it. What are they gonna d? Bust us? I bet I can get you to cum in a minute so I'm fine with it." She said and grabbed Kikio's hand and led her towards the closet with a grin on her face. She pulled her into the closet and shut the door and pushed herself onto Kikio.

"mmmm~<3" Seele then looked to press into Kikio and begin a deep passionate kiss.

Meanwhile, Kat let Kagome into the kitchen and opened up another bottle of wine. She grabbed two glasses and filled them up and handed one off to Kagome. "Ahh.." Kat said looking down. "Well... um... You know when I said there was a girl that used to tease me?" She lowered her head and took a sip of her wine.

"Well, it was Seele." Kat then brightened up. "But ah, we ended up becoming friends and ever since, we've been as close as real sisters."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:30 am

"Your not that good bitch" Kikio said as Seele would close the closet door. Kikio was about to say something else when Seele brought her into the deep kiss, Kikio wouldn't be outdone by Seele and she would immediatly move her hand between the girls thighs and begin to rub her pussy.

Kagome took the wine glass from Kat and took a sip from it "Thank you Kat" Kikio then looked at Kat "Well that sounds like a rather interesting story but i mean Seele seems rather nice when she isn't being a big pervert"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:57 am

Seele's eyes widened as she felt Kikio's hand go down to her pants. She narrowed her eyes and then smacked Kikio's hand away and broke the kiss. "Bitch.." She growled. "Haven't you ever even heard of foreplay? You're so bad at this!" She chastised and reached up to grab one of Kikio's boobs and began to fondle it while her other hand tried to keep te frisky sister's hand at bay.

Kat took a big drink from her own cup and grinned at Kagome. "No sweat!" She chirped and then looked away. "Seele IS nice." Kat said, defending her friend a bit. "Well... kinda... In the ring she'll do anything to win so I guess she kind of comes off as a bitch but outside of the ring she can be really nice... aside from the whole pervert thing." Kat then sighed and looked away.

'Even tough she nows I don't like it, she still teases me. She still hits on me and stuff and we sleep together too. I like it when she holds me and snuggles me, but I don't want her to do the rest of it..." She looked up at Kagiome. "Am I sending her mixed signals? Should I just give in to her or what?" Kat was still pretty drunk and really didn't know too much of what she was saying though she was speaking honestly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:34 am

"Hey no fair" Kikio said as she continued to try and get her hand between Seele's legs but Seele's free hand was keeping her away. Kikio however was forced to let out a moan as Seele's massaging of her breast was getting her aroused.

Kagome sat with Kat slowly sipping at her glass full of wine "No Kat you are fine just the way you are and don't give in to her ok" Kagome said setting her hand on KAt's shoulder to try and encourage her "Never give in to the perverts ok"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Seele purred at Kiio's moansa and grinned as she leaned forward. "That's a good girl." She cooed. 'Go ahead, you can touch mine too, I know you want to." She said sweetly as she leaned in and began to kiss Kikio on the neck. Seele continued to fkeep one hand near her crotch in case Kikio continued her frisky ways but her other hand was kneading the petite girl's breast, pinching and pulling at the nipples to try and coax it into hardening. If she managed to get Kikio's nipple to harden, she would try and slide the hand underneath Kikio's shirt. She needed to feel the soft flesh in her hand for real.

Meanwhile, Katwas sipping on her wine and listening to Kagome. When she fetl the hand on her shoulder, Kat lifted her own hand up and gave Kikio's hand a gentle squeeze. "Yeah...' She said grinning. "No pervs!' She then blushed. "Ah... but... I mean... I am still a girl and I do ... kinda have needs too.. I think I trust icky boys even more than pervy girls... so.."Kat looked at Kagome and blushed. "What do I do about that ?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:27 am

Kikio couldn't resist Seele for long and her nipples did become hard but Kikio wasn't one to be outdone and she quickly gave Seele the same treatment. Kikio quickly began to massage Seele's breasts before moving in for a rather forceful kiss while her other hand still tried to get at Seele's crotch. Kikio hoped that this three way attack earned her some ground or she was going to end up putty in Seele's hands before too long.

"WEll that is always a problem" Kagome said to Kat's question "I mean you could always find a really good friend who isn't perverted to help you out or you could always do it yourself." Kagoem said blushing as well before taking another sip of wine "But i don't think its ok to do it like those to in the room back there" Kagome said not realizing that Seele and Kikio were having a very unusual battle in the closet.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:59 am

Seele let out a purr as Kikio grabbed her breast. Seele loved having her huge tits touch, she especially liked rubbing them all over other cute girls and hoped to do the same to Kikio. But for now, she had to enjoiy Kikio's touches and hoped she was skilled as she boasted about.

Seele's eyes widened when Kikio pressed the kiss. It was deep and filled with lust and made Seele groan in pleasure. She pushed into it, Her nose exhaled a hot breath as she tried to wrestle her tongue back into Kikio's mouth.

While they kissed, Seele reached out to grab Kikio's free hand by the wrist and pull her into her so their bodies were meshed together. So their breasts would collide and the fabric of their cltohes would rub against each other.

Meanwhile, Kat looked on at Kagome and listened. "Ah... yeah... I guess..." She said and lowered her head. "But... Seele's the only person I know here... So... I don't really know any non-perverts and.. "Kat then blushed and turned away. "I.. I'm not really so... good... at.. um... you know..." She said with a soft sigh as she quickly gulped down some more wine.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:36 am

Kikio was starting to lose her battle against Seele but that didn't mean she had given up. Kikio felt her attack on Seele's pussy fail and then she felt their chest begin to rub together. Kikio couldn't help but let out a moan into Seele's mouth before recovering and trying to win in their little tongue duel. "I'm not going to lose to this girl again" Kikio thought to herself trying to block out the pleasure that was surging through her body.

Kagome quickly realized what she had said to Kat and her face blushed deeply as she didn't even do those things "Um... Kat i have to admit i'm the same way. I mean the only other person i know is my sister and she isn't any better than Seele"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:32 am

Seele grinned inwardly as Kikio moaned into the kiss. The kiss was great but Seele wanted more, even as she continued to grope the girl's breast. She began to tingle with excitement too and moaned in return as her own huge tit was groped. She tried to shift to push her thigh between Kikio's leg and up between the V of her legs and lean her tits into Kikio's even while she felt Kikio push back fiercely with the kiss.

Kat looked down, a little crestfallen at Kagome's words. "So... then.. that means..." Kat tried to piece two and two together. "You are you must be pretty good.. um... when.. you are.. by yourself then?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Kikio felt Seele wedge her leg between hers and she let out a moan but not one to be outdone Kikio forgot about her attack on Seele's crotch and moved her other hand up to Seele's other breast to play with that as well. "Thats right just moan like the whore you are" Kikio thought as she began to pinch and Seele's nipples.

Kagome blushed when Kat asked if she was good at pleasuring herself but Kagome didn't want to lie to the girl "No not really i try to keep my mind off things like that. Thats why i train alot it helps releave some frustration but sometimes i do it myself and i just feel embarressed that i do it" Kagome said before downing what was left in her glass before setting it down and asking for more "Another glass please"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next