Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Slumber Party!?

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Slumber Party!? - Page 5 Empty Re: Slumber Party!?

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:09 am

"You're just jealous!" Seele said and smacked her own butt before spinning around. She said before trotting off, wiggling her ass at the sisters. When Kagome asked for a dare, Seele rubbed her hands together and grinned. "Oh do I have a good one for you." She said and looked her over. As she opened her mouth, her words were cut off.

"I DARE YOU TO ACT LIKE A KITTY KAT!" Kat said as she stumbled towards Seele and wrapped her free arm in her hand, the wine bottle in the other one.

"Ah.. err... Kat.." Seele said as she looked down at her. "Did ... did you grab another bottle?"

'It was emtpy. The other one was empty." Kat said in a slurred tone. "Kitty kat drank most of it. Oh wait... that's me.."

Seele grimaced and looked at Kagome. "Uhhh... I've never seen her drink this much before."

"Hey! Get on with it!" Kat demanded. "I'm the best judge of kitties too so I'll know if you're messing it up!' She said as she looked at Kagome with a wide grin.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:28 am

Kagome was waiting for Seele to say something when she heard Kat and she looked over before a frown crossed her face "Uh Seele mabye we should put KAt to bed before she drinks herself to death" Kagome said standing up and moving over to Kat "KAt give me the bottle" Kagome said with a stern face completely ignoring Kat's dare "Seele alittle help here" Kagome said hoping that Seele would back her up in this matter.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:12 am

Kat'sear twitched as she heard Kagome's words. She then hissed at Kagome and scampered away on three paws. She then spun around, sitting up and eying Kagome. "You're just trying to get out of the dare, nyah, nyah." She said sticking out her tongue.

"Suuuulllyyyy." Kat whined. "It's my apartment and I'll drink as much as I want, got it!?" She said with a grin as she dashed away from Kagome again. "Only another Kat will catch me, meow meow." She said as she wiggled her butt and darted off.

Seele stepped back towards Kikio and covered her mouth as she laughed. "Oh, I think this was a pretty good dare on Kat's part." She then furrowed her brow. "Hey, I pay half the rent!"

"Nuuuuh uuuuh! I have a part time job to pick up your lazy slack" She then made a loud raspberry with her tongue at Seele.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:07 am

Kagome sighed as it seemed that she wouldn't have Seele's help in this and she went down onto all fours before giving a half hearted "Meow". Kagome then slowly began to move towards Kat but stoped every few steps to rub her hand across her face like a paw and saying "Meow" again.

Kikio watched ehr sister and fell onto her back laughing hysterically "Oh my this is just to good" Kikio said as she rolled back and forth laughing.

KAgome heard her sister laughing at her and as soon as she was done trying to get Kat she would firmly hit her sister for mocking her "Meow" Kagome said again as she was almost to Kat and the bottle of wine.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 am

Kat giggled at Kagome's display. "Hey, that's pretty good!" She admitted and then turned and waggled her butt at Kagome and hopped away from her. She then turned back around and set her bottle down before hopping forward and putting her paws in front of her. "Nyah, nyah." She purred and tilted her head. Shelifted her hand up and brushed her 'ear' and then began to crawl back towards Kagome.

When she was close, Kat pounced, leaping towards Kagome and giving a mewl as she tried ti tackle her to the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 am

Kagome was blushing a deep red as she acted like a cat in front of everone "Come on now Kat lets stop....No, wait stop" was all Kagome could say before KAt pounced on her causing Kagome to be pinned beneath the rather intoxicated KAt "KAt get off me"

Kikio continued to laugh as Kat seemed to "play" with her sister "Hey Seele are you sure your the perverted one in your group here?" Kikio said as she fell over laughing again at the sight of her sister.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:50 am

Seele grinned, trying not to laugh as Kat pounced on Kagome. She looked over at Kikio. "Pretty sure. Kat does this sometimes even when she's sober... sooo.."

"Hey don't tell anyone!" Kat said blushing deeply, breaking character before looking back at Kagome. "Meeeeoooowww!" She said and leaned over and began to lick Kagome's cheek with her tongue, trying to keep her pinned down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:13 am

Kagome looked at Kat but as she licked her cheek Kagome blushed a deep red "Kat stop that" Kagome said trying to push Kat off but her embaressment was making her rather weak and she wouldn't be able to budge the girl.

"Really i wonder what you get like when your drunk?" Kikio said to Seele "But this is just so entertaining that i don't care about that right now" Kikio said before going to grab the bottle of wine that Kat behind "So care for some more?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:35 am

Kat grinned and nuzzled Kagome's face and purred into her ear before hopping off her and standing up. She then bowed. "Meow!" She quipped before holding out her hand to Kagome. "Ok!" She declared. "Me next! I want truth again!" She then looked at Kagome. "Which you should ask for next time if you don't want to end up getting licked. I saved you from Seele and your pervy sister so you should thank me!"

Seele also joined Kikio in a laugh and when she offered the bottle, Seele nodded and took a big drink, passing it back to Kikio. "Oh, that was definitely worth it." Seele said and winked at Kikio.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:40 am

"Looks like i may have to take your advice Kat" Kagome said wiping her cheek trying to get rid of Kat's saliva "But did you really have to lick my face?" Kagoem said with a frown before turning towardds Kat "So truth huh? Well how about..."

"You tell us why your such a prude?" Kikio said finishing Kagome's question "I mean come on your ruining the fun." Kikio was actually getting kinda drunk right now as she too ka sip from the wine bottle.

"Kikio thats very rude" Kagome said going over to her sister and taking the bottle away before giving her another elbow. "Now apologize"

"No i'm not going to apologize to that prude" Kikio said before pushing her sister who fell over and spilt the wine on the floor. "See thats what happens when your a prude." Kikio said in her drunken state.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next