Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Friction vs Tension Pro - Akashi & Taylor vs Tai & Brad Chad

4 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Friction vs Tension Pro - Akashi & Taylor vs Tai & Brad Chad - Page 13 Empty Re: Friction vs Tension Pro - Akashi & Taylor vs Tai & Brad Chad

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:35 am

Akashi clenched her teeth tightly and wrenched the hold. She saw Brad Chad coming out of the corner of her eye and pulled even harder. She would take the hit to wring out even more pain from Tai. Clearly he was the threat of the two and if Brad Chad succeeded, she could crawl over to Tayor and tag. But she was never knocked over. Brad Chad never came and Tai tapped out. Her eyes widened as she watched him pound the mat. She let go and slumped to the mat and began panting. Honestly she couldn't believe it. She'd been confident of victory but still, to make a guy submit was something she never considered.

Her heart raced as the ref came over and held her hand up. The bell clanged signaling the end of the match and Akashi blinked. She could barely even acknowledge she won and suddenly she turned to search for Taylor, finally deciding to try and stand up as she glanced down at her defeated foe.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Friction vs Tension Pro - Akashi & Taylor vs Tai & Brad Chad - Page 13 Empty Re: Friction vs Tension Pro - Akashi & Taylor vs Tai & Brad Chad

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:40 am

Tai whimpered as Akashi finally let go of him, reaching down to clutch as his leg, eyes closed, face in a painful grimace as the bell rang and Akashi and Taylor were announced as the winners, the crowd cheering for the Friction girls as they looked about in victory.

Tai hadnt wanted to tap, and was trying really hard not to, but with all the damage that had been done, and with Akashi suddenly pulling and twisting even harder then before, he simply couldnt take anymore.

Looking up, he would see Brad Chad nearby, having entered the ring to try and help him.

"S-...Sorry Brad...."

Tai forced out, still rubbing his leg, firey pain shooting through it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:28 am

"Ha!" Taylor cried and threw her arms up, bouncing up and down on the ring apron excitedly. She vaulted over the top rope and streaked toward Akashi, jumping into her arms and wrapping her legs around her waist.

"Yeah, Akashi! Never stood a chance! That guy tapped like a bitch!" She hopped down and surveyed their male opponents with her hands on her hips. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Even DB out-performed you, Shortround. You earned that nickname tonight." She looked up at Brad and waved. "Nice job, grease monkey. Please don't ever touch me again."

With her hands still on her hips she looked back at Akashi with a big grin. She was pretty pleased with herself. She felt like she got to show some things that she hadn't yet since coming to Friction. "We did it, huh? Nobody can touch us." She said, shaking her head.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:47 am

Akashi practically fell over when Taylor leaped into her arms. But she grinned none the less and held her friend and partner close, supporting her as best she could and grinning like a fool. "It was a good match, Kamiya-san." She said. "Thank you." She smiled at him and then spun Taylor around so they could face Taylor. "And... you ... also.." She said turnign her head. "Brad... chad.. san...?" She quickly turned back to face Tai but looked at Taylor. "You were wonderful Taylor-san! This victory fills me with joy!" She then blushed a little. "I .. um... feel as though we could take on anyone."

She looked up, a little embarrassed. "My goal is to be the best in friction but it's an impossible goal to achieve alone. I would be honored if you would become my tag team partner. I think the two of us could beat anyone and I think we could definitely take the tag titles!" She said and looked at Taylor hopefully. She was nervous, like asking someone out on a date. The asking of forming a tag team was definitely a deep bond in Akashi's mind even though it wasn't something sexual. Still she thought their chemistry played quite well together and that they really could take the women by storm.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:00 am

Wow. Just... it was hard for Taylor to imagine anything better than what Akashi just said. All she'd ever wanted since being a scared kid pushed around at school and running from bullies was to earn some respect and feel safe and to feel... like she was something. It was hard to think about it clearly. Here was the Friction champ asking Taylor to be her tag partner. It was too much. She hoped she wasn't crying, and if she was she hoped no one would notice. Regardless, she leaped into the air excitedly and laughed.

"Thought you'd never ask, Yokozuna." She stomped over to stand in front of a camera and pointed at the battered remains of Tai Kamiya. "Get used to that, right?" She motioned back and forth between herself and Akashi. "Right?" Her grin couldn't get any wider.

She couldn't help herself, she went back to Akashi and planted a foot in her hip, then hopped up to put her other foot up high on Akashi's shoulder, then pushed off into a clean backflip, landing smoothly and coming up with her arms over her head and her back arched. "Gooood stuff. Now what do we do?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:04 am

"Ill tell you what you can do."

Tai said, frowning as he finally sat up.

"You can get the damn ref to get the medics....I need stiching and I cant feel my leg...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:04 am

Akashi too grinned and when Taylor accepted she just wanted to hug the spunky girl tightly in joy. She watched as Taylor bounced around and flung herself off of her. She then went over to her and wrapped her arms around her and lifted her up, squeezing as hard as she could. "Now we celebrate!" She said with a wide grin as she set Taylor down and raised the girl's hand high into the air one more time for the cheering crowd.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:09 am

Last edited by 143 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:28 am

"Yeah, we should totallyOHMYGODPUTMEDOWNicantbrea...gah..." When Taylor was back on her feet she gasped for air and doubled over, one hand on her knee while Akashi raised her other arm up. "Yay, go us." She said weakly.

Taylor felt like she'd finally made it. For once she didn't feel at all on edge. She'd felt pretty good lately, but this was different. It was bigger. She felt like she was on top of the world, despite the headache left by Brad Chad's douche-y knees. Truly nothing could bring her down.

She skipped over to the ropes and sat down on the middle one, prying the top rope up to make room for Akashi. "After you." She said with a much more restrained smile.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:21 am

Brad Chad had came a few seconds too late! Odd, why did that last sentence bring up a past memory that involved himself and a random broad in a bedroom?
Ugh, whatever. That didn't matter now. By the time The Great One had already made it in the ring, the fans were already cheering thier asses off for Hot Ass Taylor and The Fat Dumo Dude.

Curse his fleeting sentiments for the opposite sex! Curse them all! If only Brad wasn't so hot...so handsome....then, maybe, just maybe he could've found the brain capacity to focus on dear ol buddy, Tai.
Brad Chad raced to his fallen partner, kneeled down and attempted to cradle his head in his arms, looking down at his partner with affection.

"Tai...Tai, buddy you ok!?"

Brad Chad will ask as if the man was dying. Tai was bleeding and he looked like shit. Definatly not a good sign. Well, atleast he was alive....riiiiiight?

"Don't worry, I'll call the medics for ya!"

Brad Chad suddenly remembered that he didn't have a cellphone. No worries, though! A quick hand gesture to the folks in the crowd was enough to get his plead across.

"Somebody call a doc!"

Brad Chad commanded, but when it looked like a random fangirl was about dial for the hospital, however, a sudden flash of a camera sounded off. Stupid girl just took a picture of him!
Couldn't she see that his partner was down and needed help? No matter, Brad will just have to settle with attempting to stand Tai up, throwing his arm over his shoulder and walk him out the ring, still not forgetting to wave to his adoring fans in the crowd.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next