by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sunshine!

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sunshine! - Page 7 Empty Re: Sunshine!

Post by kerflubble Thu May 26, 2011 5:26 pm

"Who hit you harder? Leo and Karina?" She said, a small smirk coming across her face "Or Gatt?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu May 26, 2011 5:35 pm

A long, silent moment passed. Taylor wasn't sure if she wanted to laugh at the bald girl or beat the living hell out of her. She did neither.

"I don't know. I don't know who the hell Leo is, and I've never fought just Sarah Gatt. Who know's how good she is without her backup. You seem to like starting shit. I don't like you. You don't do it right." Taylor said and turned back to ZZ, trying to ignore Veronica for the moment.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu May 26, 2011 5:52 pm

"Fuck I got the name wrong, didn't I? It was Karina's cousin or sister or someone began with an L. My point was, that everyone who seems to make a habit of building up enemies has some backup, and going back to your 3 on 1 talk." looking at the bartender who was still on crutches, she didn't seem to be faking it at least "Two and a half on 1" She corrected herself "Can you be sure that the barkeeps any use, or that pirate wont stab you in the back because it's fucking funny to her? 'cause I'm not."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu May 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Taylor looked blankly back and forth between Satomi and ZZ while she thought about it. "Well... no. Look, I don't need backup, okay? Shut your pie-hole, hippie."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 27, 2011 1:35 am

Z.Z took the bottle when it was given too her and then suddenly staggered backwards when she was headbutted in the face. She grinned as she rubbed the bridge of her nose and while she was recovering she felt a jab in her chest from Taylor.She stepped away from the two of them and eyed Veronica carefully. "Don't speak so idly bout killin me, matey. Specially if it's concerning coin. Lady luck won't be on your side if we have a disagreement about that." She said narrowing her eyes seriously at Veronica. When she was at a chair, she sat back and propped her feet up and took a swig from the bottle and grinned again. She'd been threatened by tougher people than Veronica. Her captain was far more scary than this chick. "An if we're takin count of who owes who, you still got a kick in the stomach comin." Z.Z. said and grinned. "But who pays attention ta dat in a friendly little skirmish?'

After that, she continued to listen to the two as they seemed to bicker at each other. Well, it was no fight but it was at least entertaining. When they brought the pirate back into the equation, Z,Z. waved her hand."Oy, Don't worry scallywag. I ain't gonna shank ya unless I was muggin ya. And ya don't look like ya got enough coin to be bothered with that.' She then grinned wider. "But if ye wanna settle things... I dunno. I might just get that knee back on the deckhand."

Z.Z then furrowed her brow. "Nay! Why would I want ta bet wit ye on the fight, Yaya? Course I'd take the scallywag but I ain't puttin me coin on the line even if ya give me five ta one. I ain't the cahtin."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 27, 2011 1:45 am

Taylor was a little confused. She looked at Veronica for help. "Which one's the scallywag? Am I the scallywag? I bet I'm the scallywag."

She sighed and looked over at Satomi, who was still paralyzed in the corner. She felt pretty bad about the damage to the place already, even if it wasn't much. It was such a beautiful day, though, and with the beach right there... "Hey, guys, how about if we all go chill on the beach and let ol' Red clean up shop? Ya know, she's already been through a lot." She said, referring of course to their match. She looked at Satomi. "You can come too, if you want. I haven't been to the beach since coming here, I didn't know you guys really had 'em. I could use a bit of a tan."

Taylor eyed the other two girls warily. "Well? Beach? Or just hang out here... but no more breaking Satomi's stuff, okay? She's under my protection and stuff until she recoveries from the injuries I gave her. And before you go saying something all angsty and ridiculous, how 'bout you save us all the trouble of having to listen to it and just... don't. Kaaaaaaaaay?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 27, 2011 1:52 am

Z.Z hopped up and grinned. "Oy, me an da beach, we're old pals. Practically mates." She then slid over to the bar and began grabbing as many bottles of rum as she could."Sounds like a good plan ta me, Scallywag. But, eheh... Ow did ya figure a whole island ain't got now beaches? Ya got barnacles in yer noggin?" She said as she turned towards the door, fully intending to carry an armful of bottles out with her. "Ahh, maybe I should call da cahtin, Yaya? Tink she'd like dis?" Z.Z. then bobbed her head back and forth as if she were listening to the words. "Eheh... you're right. She'd probly scold me fer fraternizin wit landlubbers."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri May 27, 2011 12:42 pm

"If the bartenders leaving there isn't much point in staying here is there." Veronica said, finishing off her bottle of Vodka andplacing on her sunglasses "If the beach is quiet enough I'll see you there. A hint of unwanted attention and I'm a no-show. Alright?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 27, 2011 2:23 pm

"Oh, for god's sake, woman. No one is begging you to stay. In fact, I believe I told you to get lost. Do what you want." Taylor threw up her hands and walked off after ZZ toward the beach.

"So... do you have money? Like to pay for this junk?" She asked, still intent on preventing theft even if Satomi was comatose and oblivious. She looked around, squinted at the bright sun, and couldn't help but smile a little. She wasn't exactly dressed for the occasion. Close, though, she reached down and grabbed the hem of her her tank top and pulled it up over her head. Underneath she wore a black string bikini top with a small white skull and crossbones on either side, it covered her moderate breasts and nothing else.

"Alright, let's sun it up. Except not that thing, I don't want to know what that looks like or why it's wearing a coat in this weather."

Last edited by 1167 on Fri May 27, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 29, 2011 9:48 am

Z.Z. practically laughed at Taylor when she asked if she would pay for it. Well, Satomi certainly wasn't going to stop her. And Z.Z. felt that the few pieces o eight that she had left would more than compensate for a lifetime of booze at the bar. The pirate was used to the heat and sun. In fact her big cloak-dress hybrid thingy was designed perfectly for any equatorial endeavor. "Oy!" Z.Z. said as she looked at Taylor. "ya A landlubber? How can ya come to da islands like dis and be walkin round da place like a stuff blookin tree trunk stuck in da ground, eheh." Z.Z. liked chatting it up. "Hope ya ain't gonna shy away from da sea when we get to da beach, scallywag." She said. She had ignored Veronica as well, whether she came or went., didn't matter to the pirate. She was going to be as loud as she wanted. Maybe louder if it pissed Veronica off.

But she then looked at Taylor curiously. 'Ting?" She asked. "What ting, AScallywag?" She asked not understanding what Taylor meant.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next