Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Awfully Prague-matic

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Awfully Prague-matic - Page 7 Empty Re: Awfully Prague-matic

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Lukretia also undid her seat belt and stood up. She leaned over and grabbed Cardia by the collar and forcefully guided her into the space between the seats. Not an isle like on normal planes but more room, as if they were in an actual room with space. Once Lukretia got Cardia to the open space, she would look down at her with cruel eyes.'From zis moment forvard." She began. "You vill only answer to ze name Hundchen, understand?"

Lukretia then smirked. "Vhy don't you bark like ze dog you are. Zat vill be quite convincing und quite amusing. Vat kind of pooch vould you say you vere, Hundchen?' Lukretia chuckled softly. "If you vish to answer seriously, zen you mayspeak properly but only to answer ze question. Und if you beg, zen I may consider making love to you." Lukretia lifted her hand up to her chin. "Jawhol. But only i you a very good job of begging. Othervise, I'm afraid zat it may not be a very pleasant trip for you." Lukretia then swung her foot forward to try and slam her foot into Cardia's ample breast.

"But I know ow much you love zat, Hundchen."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:37 am

"Ah! Aaah!" Cardia yelped and whined as Lukretia dragged her by the collar. "Hey, quit it!" She scooted and stumbled along to keep up with Lukretia only to be finally allowed rest at the more roomy part of the plane. Her face twisted in a look of shock, surprise, and then disgust at Lukretia's commands. Before she could react, Lukretia kicked her in the chest, knocking her to the floor. "Eyah!"

Rolling back and trying to rise to her knees, Cardia whined, "Owow..." She did not otherwise acknowledge the kick as anything out of the ordinary, "No, I... I'm not doing that. I'm NOT a dog." Cardia reached up and struggled, trying to remove the collar. "That's... that's stupid. I don't want to do that..." She could not quite unlatch it. Her indignation quickly wilted under Lukretia's gaze. Maybe there was a reason? Maybe? "W... why do you want me to do this?" Cardia stammered out, her previous anger having faded.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:08 am

Lukretia crossed her arms under her chest and glared at Cardia as she tried to defy her. She listened to the meager protests. They were laughable. Really, it was the best Cardia could ever muster, much to Lukretia's disappointment. It was that very sentiment that had Cardia in her current predicament. When Cardia finally asked why she would do that, Lukretia smirked.

"If you are going to flash your teeth at your meister, Hundchen, at least have ze decency to try und use zem." Lukretia bent over and grabbed Cardia by the hair and pulled her close and looked into her eyes. "Because, you are mine und I vill do vith you as I vish. Isn't zis exactly vat you have desired all along, Hundchen?" Lukretia then gave Cardia shove to try and put her back on her butt and looked down at her. "

"Now... beg" She then snapped her finger. "Schnell!" She said sharply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:42 am

Lukretia's glare pierced Cardia, slicing away at her will to resist this embarrassing situation. Cardia wrenched her eyes away, seeking some respite. "Ah... I... uh. Eek!" Cardia yelped as she was pulled by the hair, face to face with Lukretia. "I wasn't, I wasn't... I..." Cardia stammered helplessly before she was shoved down. "I... just..." Cardia whimpered, blushing, looking down at Lukretia's feet, the words came out stilted but the dam began to burst, "That'd... In public! I can't... I can't go around like that in public. I'd look so stupid and I couldn't pull it off and I'd freak out and I'd just die of embarrassment and I'd..." A sudden stop, Cardia seemed to shrink, hunching over, finally facing Lukretia, "You're... not going to let me out of this, are you?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Lukretia pulled her hand back and sent a slap across Cardia's face as she looked down at the girl. "Vat did I saw?" She asked. "I said no speaking unless you answer meine question." Lukretia then clenched her fist and looked like she was about to punch Cardia as she gritted her teeth.

"It vas not a choice. I vas telling you how it is going to be. I am not interested in how embarrassed you vill be or if you can handle it or not. You vill do it, und zat is ze end of it." Lukretia then looked up. "Amadeus, bring me a meine paper und meine crop."

Amadeus lowered his head. "Mistress?" He said as though he needed clarification. He was trying to spare Cardia what was about to come but he knew he could only buy her a few seconds at best.

"You heard me..."

"Of course, Mistress." He then stood up and did as he commanded, handing Lukretia a newspaper and riding crop. Lukretia tucked the crop under arm and took the paper, rolled it up and smacked Cardia across the face with it.

"You vill do as I sayor I vill only make it vorse on you." She said looking down at Cardia."You have two options. Act like ze Hundchen you are and be a good little doggie. Maybe your mistress vill give you a treat.' Lukretia then replaced the crop with her newspaper and swung the crop at Carida, stopping just short of switching her across the cheek. She then slid the crop along Cardia's face and perked up her chin.

"Or you can earn meine respect und I can treat you like a voman. Now..." She said as she let her hand drop to her side. "You can answer me vith a bark or answer me vith a fist. Vich vill it be?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:22 am

The slap almost knocked Cardia over. Rubbing her cheek, she pulled herself back to her knees, shivering at the blow. Cardia's eyes went wide and she gasped quietly as Lukretia seemed to cock back a punch but Cardia did nothing. She let out a soft sigh of relief as Lukretia did not take a swing at her.

Instinctively, Cardia hung her head low as Lukretia berated her. She was right. What was I thinking? Just whining to her? It's not my place to do that! The smack of the newspaper knocked her out of her reverie. "Ah!" Cardia yelped, staring up at Lukretia in fear. Cardia flinched as Lukretia swung the crop, gasping when Lukretia chose to caress her instead with it. She swallowed nervously, considering Lukretia's words. She had always wanted a chance to fight Lukretia in a friendly spar. She knew that even if she trained her whole life, she would never stand a chance against Lukretia, but she could only imagine the fun of a friendly match with Lukretia.

Lukretia did not do friendly. She did brutal. Lukretia seemed to be challenging her, but it may as well have been an excuse for her to brutalize Cardia endlessly while chastising her for starting a fight she could not possibly finish. Cardia quickly chased quixotic notions of a valiant, doomed effort earning Lukretia's respect out of her mind. This was no anime. Just trying to fight hard was not going to magically make Lukretia treat her better. If she swung at Lukretia, Cardia knew that would only make things worse, in the short term and the long term.

Several tense seconds passed as Cardia considered Lukretia's words. There was really only one choice to make, and Lukretia would see the indecision fade from Cardia's eyes into a dull, defeated gaze. Cardia brought her hands up in front of her chest, balled into downward facing fists. Her throat tightened and her mouth hung open for several seconds, choking on failed efforts to make herself bark... Finally, Cardia choked it out, a weak, reluctant bark. "A... Arf!" Cardia's eyes glazed over. Doing this just in front of Amadeus was enough to make her want to curl up and die. "Arf!" She shouted with a bit more gusto.

Last edited by 241 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:44 am

Lukretia had an impatient scowl on her face as Cardia decided which way she wanted to go. Lukretia was intrigued that Cardia seemed to really consider her possibilities. Lukretia hoped that Cardia might take a shot. She might actually relax up a bit on Cardia if she did but, predictably, Cardia coalesced and began to bark like a dog.

Lukretia's eyes lit up. It was amazing. She covered up her mouth to make her laugh discreet. Then she leaned in and ruffled Cardia's hair and gave it a gentle pat. Gut! Very gut! Meine, frauline!"

Lukretia then clapped her hands. "Vat a gut little Hundchen." Lukretia leaned in cupped Cardia's chin and looked into her eyes. "Now. give your meister a kiss."

Lukretia then turned her head, offering her cheek to Cardia, and blushed a bit, a rarity for her. "Make sure you do it properly. A nice lick on ze cheek, just for me." Lukretia was actually slightly embarrassed to be doing this in front of anyone as well but in order to make sure Cardia was well trained, she had to play the part as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:58 am

Cardia shivered a bit, her face flushed and yet she felt so cold in the grips of such crushing shame. Such a stupid, stupid, petty thing and yet she felt horrible doing it, partly because she knew that it would soon not JUST be Lukretia and Amadeus she was performing for. Cardia almost wished she could muster up the will to swing at Lukretia. The resulting pain would be the only thing that could cover up this shame.

Cardia let out an involuntary squeak, that by luck happened to almost sound like the yip of a dog, as Lukretia petted her.

Lukretia's next command made her feel even worse. But, hell, why not at this point? She had not hit rock bottom yet but she could see it from here. It was too late to be choosy. Slowly, Cardia leaned in, forcing herself anew for each motion. She paused, her breath washing over Lukretia's cheek for a few seconds before Cardia could open her mouth and finally lick Lukretia... once, twice... It got a little bit easier but still was not something Cardia wanted to keep doing. Even Lukretia's scent and taste was not enough to overcome the shame of making a spectacle of herself.

Cardia set back down on her knees, eyes unfocused, looking somewhere past Lukretia, just hoping this would end before it got too much worse.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:36 am

Lukretia's eyes lit up slightly as she felt Cardia's breath against her cheek. Her cheeks wwere hot and made hotter by Cardia's breath. But then suddenly were cooled by the lick and then another. She had to stifle a giggle and when Cardia sat back, Lukretia turned her head and smiled. She looked at Cardia and nodded softly.

"Das gut!" I vill revard you vith a treat, not roll over!" She commanded and twuirled her finger. "On your back vith your paws in ze air. It shouldn't be too difficult even ven you are not a little puppy dog, you're quite used to such a position. I'm sure it is ze most familiar feeling your body can be in." She then turned and looked at Amadeus and beckoned him with her eys.

She lifted out her arms and the butler swiftly undid her dress so she stood in a bra, stockings and panties. She slipped out of her shoes and allowed Cardia to gaze on her. before kneeling down and reaching for Cardia's legs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:36 am

Doing as she was told, Cardia lay down on the floor, face down at first and rolling over, lifting her hands up in the air and dangling them loosely. At this point, she was on autopilot. She tried her hardest to mentally be somewhere else. Lukretia's commands and casual derision washed over Cardia... They fit her naturally. It really was true. Cardia was used to this...

But even as stealthily as Amadeus could be, Cardia still detected her, and her blush almost immediately deepened. Cardia closed her eyes and shivered, Amadeus's presence causing her ever greater shame. Almost by instinct though, her eyes fluttered open as Lukretia shed her clothes. Even looking at her upside-down, the German was statuesque... intoxicating. Cardia could not look away from her beauty. Cardia remained still, allowing the German to proceed however she desired with Cardia's legs.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum