Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cleomori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Awfully Prague-matic

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Awfully Prague-matic - Page 3 Empty Re: Awfully Prague-matic

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Lukretia ran her big toe up and down the folds of Cardia's panty covered slit as she took another sip of her water. "hm.' She said. "Maybe your reaction vill change once you get a chance to see ze city." She then huffed and leaned back in her seat, pulling her leg away. "Ve still have a bit before ve reach ze airport. Come over here." She said in a soft tone that every so carefully hinted at a command. She then patted her lap. "Rest your head here, meine frau." She said with a careful tone. "Und rest. You vill need your energy." She then smirked at Cardia wryly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:27 am

Cardia let out soft gasps as Lukretia continued to molest her. She bit her lip, wincing, trying to keep herself from making a scene. When Lukretia pulled back, she let out a sigh of relief and took a quick drink of her water, downing half the glass in a single swift motion before Lukretia got any further ideas.

Cardia's eyes widened at Lukretia's suggestion. "Ah... I... yes, mistress." She nodded, crossing the car and crawling atop the seat. Gently, she sprawled out, laying down. Hesitantly, Cardia lay her head atop Lukretia's lap, letting out a nervous, but pleased, sigh as she did so. "Mmm..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:38 am

Lukretia looked down at Cardia as she nestled into her lap. Her face was straight, her features were not showing any indication of approval or disapproval at Cardia's actions. Instead, like a pet, Lukretia brought her hand down and began to run her fingers through Cardia's hair. She softly massaged Cardia's temples with the tips of her fingertips. sliding her fingers around and weaving them in and out of Cardia's locks. With her free hand she grabbed her water and took a drink. She then leaned back and closed her eyes, feeling Cardia's warmth against her thighs.

She continued to pet Cardia in silence, turning and looking out the window. She watched the scenery pass by and before long turned and looked down at Cardia. Not changing her face she let her eyelids fall slightly. :I'm going to drip you dry, meine frau." She said suddenly. She let the words hang in the air before turning her head rather casually and looking back out the window.

it was the first thing she had said to Cardia when they met. She still meant it. She wanted Cardia to hear it now. So that she would realize how true those words really were.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:22 am

Cardia nestled herself snugly in Lukretia's lap, facing away from the German. She let out some soft purrs as Lukretia petted her. "Mmm... Mistress..." Cardia's eyes fluttered shut as she relished the caresses of her mistress.

Her eyes shot open when Lukretia spoke. It took her a moment to remember those words. Their first match. Uh oh...

Cardia remained still, though the color had began to drain a bit from her face. "Yes... you have and will." She replied quietly. There was no point in denying it now.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 am

Lukretia grinned almost sadistically at Cardia's reaction. "Oh my." She said. "You speak as zough you have a recollection. Do my vords invoke a memory in you meine frau?" She then chuckled and patted Cardia's cheek. "I've never seen you zis submissive before. Have you finally given up?" She said." She then pressed her lips to the back of her hand and stifled a chuckle. "I appreciated ze fire zat smoldered in ze back of your mind.

It vas nice to see you at least pretend like you could fight me. But I am your vorld now, meine frau. How could you fight zat? You don't even vant to. I take care of you now."

Lukretia slid her hand down and pressed her fingers against Lukretia's neck gently. "You vant it zough. You like it. Knowing I have a grip on you." Lukretia pressed to fingers a little harder against Cardia's neck. "Don't you?" Lukretia leaned her head back before drawing her finger upwards along Cardia's face, tracing upwards so that eventually her finger rested against Cardia's lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:35 am

Lukretia's warmth, her touch, her closeness... Cardia took it all in as though she were in a warm, comforting blanket. As awful as Lukretia could be, simply being near her was almost reward enough. She let out a soft sigh of delight as Lukretia caressed her.

She shivered at Lukretia's comments in stunned silence. Lukretia seemed to know Cardia almost better than Cardia knew herself. It was frightening.
As Lukretia continued, Cardia's breaths grew shorter, quieter... Almost by instinct, she shifted just a bit, as if she was seeking to curl up.

After a second trying to regain her composure, she nodded, almost reluctantly. The concession gave Lukretia more power, but she could not even pretend to lie to Lukretia now. "... yes... I do love it, mistress." Barely above a whisper. "Sometimes... often... you..." She stammered before trailing off. Lukretia was truly her world. It was an obsession she did not understand herself. But the admission was so hard, she could scarcely muster the energy to save some dignity, to tell Lukretia that she was too rough sometimes... That would not stop her, though. Lukretia did as she pleased. Cardia loathed, feared, loved, and worshiped that... sometimes all at once.

Unable to continue speaking, Cardia accepted her mistress's unspoken command, kissing and finally wrapping her lips around the finger in front of her, sucking on it gently.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:00 am

Lukretia looked down at Cardia as she struggled to speak. "Hm?" She said. She was about to ask Cardia that she continued but instead merely smiled as the girl's tongue probed along her finger. It was a pleasant feeling. "Keep it up, meine frau. But don't get too excited. You vill need to save your strength. Once ve reach our destination you vill need it." She chuckled softly to herself as she pulled her finger from Cardia's mouth and brought it up and sucked it a bit herself, pulling off Cardia's saliva and quietly tasted it as she looked out the window.

"Sometiems often I vat?" She said as she brought her finger down and pressed it against Cardia's cheek, tapping it gently against the side of her mouth. Lukretia then smirked. "Oh... vell..." she said suddenly and reached her hand up and grabbed Cardia's hair firmly and shoved forward, pushing Cardia off her lap and onto the middle part of the car. She would then hold onto Cardia's hair and attempt to straddle her, wrenching it a bit before looking down at her with a wicked grin. ""Sometimes often... I vat... meine frau?" She said as she pushed her head closer and gazed deeply into Cardia's eyes.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:27 am

Cardia let out a gasp as Lukretia asked her what she was about to say. She froze, and in a flash found herself hurled to the floor, Lukretia pouncing atop her, staring at her eyes. Cardia tried to look away, but was frozen, partly by fear, partly by the power Lukretia had over her. "M... m-m-m-mistress." She stammered quickly, "You s-sometimes get really too a little bit too ... uh... too rough... just a little... sometimes..." She shook her head, eyes opening a bit wider, "Ah! B-but... I still love you anyway I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't hurt me!" The stream of words subsided and, only a second later, Cardia squeaked in shock at what she had said... 'love.' The word seemed to cut like an icy knife in her stomach. It was true, but... to love Lukretia... She had tried to deny Lukretia such an honor for so long. It was a sign of how far she had fallen that she was willing to love someone who did all this to her. It was an awful realization... but it did little to change her current situation. Helpless, her face fell as the shock from the realization melted. She shivered under Lukretia, panting quickly in fear.

Last edited by 241 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:42 am

Lukretia smirked at Cardia's words. Lukretia barely even noticed how rough she was to Cardia. The girl liked it and bruises healed. If she couldn't handle it, the door was always open. Lukretia was, however, visibly surprised at Cardia's words. She leaned in close so their lips almost touched. She grabbed Cardia's hair tightly and looked into her eyes deeply. She parted her lips and whispered simply, "Vat good is your love to me?" She was almost defying Cardia to answer her. Lukretia then clamped her thighs around Cardia's legs and sat up. She was putting pressure on Cardia's sex as she traced a finger along the collar that was around Cardia's neck. Lukretia then tilted her head and looked at Cardia. "Tell me, meine frau. Is zere anything I could do to earn your hate?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:49 am

Cardia's quick, worried breaths would tickle Lukretia's lips, though they would slow as Lukretia approached. Otherwise, she remained still, completely amenable to whatever Lukretia might want.

Lukretia's rebuke caused Cardia to gasp softly, her eyes widening for a brief moment. That was enough to get her to avert them. She shifted softly, letting out a sigh as Lukretia mounted her and tickled her collar gently. "It's... worth nothing." She whispered, choking up as she spoke. She took a deep breath before continuing, "Why do you ask? My hate would be worth even less..." She rolled her head to the side, looking away, "Nothing..." She mouthed, barely even whispering the answer. The shame Cardia felt was all-consuming. She wanted to be anywhere else but here. She wanted to curl up and die...

Last edited by 241 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum