Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Awfully Prague-matic

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Awfully Prague-matic Empty Awfully Prague-matic

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:30 am

Lukretia tapped her fingernails gently against the small stand that was sitting by her chair. She was dressed in a sleek black dress as she often was when she was out and about. she picked up a glass bottle of sparkling water and let the cool beverage run down her throat and cool her insides briefly before standing up. She then let out a soft sigh before looking down at a rather ornate box that was about three feet by one foot long. "Vat a dunderhead." The German domme muttered before stepping away from the box and strolling over to the door and opening it. Her heels clacked through the marbled floor of the foyer as she stood waiting. At the entrance was a man in a suit standing at attention except for his lowered head. His cap hid his face but a small braid of silver hair fell down the side of his face. Other than himself and Lukretia the Japan branch of the Von Creuizfeldt estates was empty.

The maids had been divided up evenly between Xenia, Violate and Margaret and were off doing business of various kinds. Hilde, too was away on business as well. The doctor was out... somewhere. Lukretia did not seem to care where. And Val had left town yesterday. There was only one person remaining who could even make an echo in the mansion and that was Cardia Waters. Someone who had received an important wake up call earlier in the morning and who was told to be ready and waiting in the study at precisely eleven o clock. It was currently 10:44 and By Lukretia's standards Ms. Waters was horribly late. She looked at the gentleman for a moment before sighing.

"I suppose zis is vat I get for thinking she vould be anything but useless." She huffed. 'Ven you hear her clamoring through the halls like some sort of vild beast, cause no doubt she'll arrive in a panicked huff, be sure und direct her to ze study. Ven ze clock chimes eleven, ve vill begin preparations vithout her."

"Of course, Mistress." The man said quickly as Lukretia sauntered back into the study and closed the door behind her. She then walked back to the chair and sat down, crossing her legs before taking another sip from her water.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Awfully Prague-matic Empty Re: Awfully Prague-matic

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:50 am

Cardia did indeed show up in the mansion not a few minutes later in a 'panicked huff.' She ran down the hallways toward the study. Lukretia still commanded a great deal of respect from Cardia. She was by all rights an awful person, and for all her adoration of Lukretia, even Cardia might have trouble disputing that... But Cardia remained drawn to Lukretia's power, her beauty, her aura... She was some cruel form of perfection. Cardia wanted nothing more than to get close to her, and the more the awful treatment she got her and her awful performance in the ring ate at the few remaining shreds of self-esteem she had, the more she adored Lukretia.

Still, a call like this meant nothing good. She panted heavily as she bounded through the hall, half shaking from being out of breath, half from fear. Cardia never thought too hard about how she could internalize this inconsistency, the quite well-deserved fear of Lukretia's near-constant casual abuse of her against Cardia's insatiable desire for more time with Lukretia.

The sight of a man in the Creuzfeldt house always seemed to cause Cardia to tense up, even if the fellow always seemed to be a gentleman. Cardia had been raped too often in this house. She smiled nervously as he directed her to the study, "Thanks. I... like your hair," She called out mindlessly.

Cardia slowed down near the study door, quieting her footsteps, forcing several gulps of air into her lungs to try to calm herself and make herself presentable. She straightened her hair... it all hung loose today. No pigtails, she was in too big a hurry. She only had time to throw on a simple sun dress, too.

Taking a final deep breath, she placed a quivering hand on the study door handle and gave it a turn, pushing the door open slowly. Five minutes early! Alright! Cardia knew Lukretia would still not be satisfied, but she took what little pride she could.

Cardia stepped inside and quickly slid the door closed behind her. The study felt almost ten degrees cooler than the outside air. She took a quick glance at Lukretia and bowed her head submissively. "Good m-morning, Mistress," Cardia called out brightly, if not a little nervously. "You called for me?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 am

The silver haired Gentleman bowed at Cardia despite barley receiving a glance from the sporadic Cardia. "Thank you, Mistress, yours as well." He said in soft tone despite the fact that Cardia was probably already out of ear shot. "You should wear it down more often." He added knowing that Cardia would probably not even hear that last bit.

Lukretia could hear Cardia stomping down the halls even before she arrived to the entrance. She smirked a little and focused her blue eyes on the door as she waited for it to open. As Cardia stepped into the Study, Lukretia shook her head. "Guten tag frauline." Emphasizing the 'day' part in her greeting to give Cardia a clear indication that morning was over with. "I am impressed, frauline. I had expected you to be late in all honesty. Though I have been here for fifteen minutes already, to see you early is quite a velcomed surprise. Zough it is good zat ze time in vich I told you is still a half hour ahead of schedule." Lukretia then beconed her forward with a look and a simple hook of her finger. "Come in, ver have business to attend to before ve depart for ze day und I shall not suffer through your lallygagging." Lukretia instantly raised a sharp index finger upwards and turned her head. "Do not apologize. Just get over here." She then motioned to a water that was on the table next to the couch. "Please, I am sure you are thirsty. If you are hungry, zen breakfast vill be served later, zough it vill be a light meal, I assure you."

Lukretia then turned and opened the box while Cardia did as she was instructed. "Tell me meine frau, You like ze color purple, do you not?" She spoke as she ran her finger along the edge of the box. "I see zat silly costume you vear into ze ring is adorned vith it." Lukretia sighed. "Rally, you are still parading around like zis? It is very unbecoming but I should expect nothing less." She then slid her thumb under the top and was about to open it when she paused. "Did you know ze color purple is most associated vith royalty?" Lukretia didn't care if Cardia knew or not, the domme was making a point. "But I suppose zat little tidbit is not important." She opened the box and pulled out a stunning and rather expensive looking purple dress. "It was long and elegant and backless. it ad a diamond just above the chest to expose enough cleavage to look give the wearer a sultry look without looking slutty. Cardia's impressive chest, which might have rivaled Lukretia's in size, would amplify her natural curves.

Lukretia then set the Drsess back in the box. She was eager to see just how Cardia would react to such a gift. "It is yours, for now." She said simply. "Perhaps if you are good for me vile ve are gone, I vill let you keep it forever. However, if I find you are not living up to meine high standards, zen I may have to take it back. Und since it is tailored to your measurements I vill have to simply toss it out vith ze trash if you cannot earn ze right to keep it." She looked coldly at Cardia. "It vas very expensive und if I have to throw it avay, I shall not be pleased." She then sat back in her chair and smiled, reaching for her water and taking a sip. "Go ahead. Zre is more in ze box."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 am

Cardia merely maintained a nervous smile as Lukretia chastised her and praised her for apparently the same thing. She also did not know what 'Guten tag' meant anyway so Lukretia's jab was lost on her.

When Lukretia beckoned, Cardia took just enough nervous steps forward to stand precisely where Lukretia wanted. "We... we're departing somewhere?" She looked around, "We? Us?..." Cardia approached the water and drank it, eyes never wavering from Lukretia.

"Purple?" Cardia raised an eyebrow, "W-well, I just think it's... you know, a color that works on me..." She smiled, "I don't mean anything royal about it..." Cardia trailed off, the dress was the only thing to take her eyes from Lukretia. It was more beautiful than anything Cardia ever dreamed of wearing. "Oh my..." Her face curled into a joyous smile, "Oh... mistress!" She took the box gently, as though it were fragile. Gently opening it, she stared at the dress, "I... Thank you so much. I don't... you shouldn't have. It's too much... It's so beautiful!" She pulled it out and laid it against her, "I promise... I'll do whatever I have to... Oooh..." She cooed, still in awe of the dress. Cardia was elated. Words collided in her brain, she could not form proper sentences. "It's too pretty. I don't..." She cupped her hands over her mouth and squeaked a half-sob of joy out. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!" Cardia ignored the rest of the contents of the box, setting the dress back in it, she would bound forward and embrace Lukretia in a gentle hug. "Thank you!"

Deep down, she knew that was a mistake and she knew that this gift had some strings attached, but for now, she was overcome.

Last edited by 241 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 am

Lukretia smiled genuinely at Cardia's joy. Despite being rather cruel and sadistic, she could appreciate someone with a face of real joy. In her charity work especially she loved seeing the faces of those she had helped and it gave her real joy herself. Perhaps there was something in the fact that she never thought she could smile like Cardia did just looking at a mere garment. But the pure thoughts soon faded and and her smile tightened into her usual cruel smirk. As Cardia bounded forward, Lukretia allowed the gentle hug but did not reciprocate.

Her muscles tensed up and she merely patted Cardia on the back patronizingly. "yes, yes. It's all vell und gut zat you like it meine frau." She then nudged Cardia to a point where they were not making contact and grabbed her chin and pulled her close. She kissed Cardia deeply, for her own sake. She was feeling the urge to taste a pair of lips and Cardia had grown into an adequate kisser from all the work that Lukretia had done with her. She'd satisfy the most basic urges that the German domme needed for the moment. And soon enough she would satisfy even more urges.She pulled away and sat down. "Meine frau." She said. "You vill have to put it on so zat I can see how it looks." She said as she grabbed her water and sipped at it. 'But, vat you are vearing, needs to go." She said and waved a hand dismissively. "Take it off." She said with a sharp, commanding tone. "All of it. You vill need none of vat you are vearing." Lukretia then smiled. "Und..." She added. "Entertain me." Indicating that she wanted a striptease from the girl.

When Cardia opened the box, she would find the dress, a pair of heels a pair of purple stockings with garterbelts and a pair of really fancy laced panties. In the very bottom, there was a studded choker necklace that looksed vaguely like a collar.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 am

Lukretia's patronizing rebuke of Cardia while she pulled her back caused Cardia to freeze, "I, uh... I'm sorry. It's just that I never..." She was interrupted by Lukretia's kiss. Her nervousness quickly melted into submissive passion. She returned Lukretia's kiss eagerly, her arms clasped in front of her, carefully retreating from Lukretia's body. Lukretia did not like to be touched by Cardia and, apart from the embrace borne of overwhelming emotion, Cardia would oblige. Lukretia's kisses were a rare, wonderful treat. Just a brush against Lukretia could cause Cardia's skin to tingle, a full kiss was positively electric.

She kissed back softly, partaking of Lukretia's lips only. Mostly, her lips parted and exposed themselves for Lukretia's pleasure, following Lukretia's lead in their dance. Cardia's eyes stared deeply into Lukretia's, lost in the kiss.

Cardia remained staring up at Lukretia as she pulled away. She bounced up a hair, almost following Lukretia instinctively, hoping to continue the kiss, but she would retreat just as quickly. A testament to Lukretia's domination over her that Cardia always managed to kiss up into Lukretia despite herself actually being taller than the German.

Cardia took a step back, straightening up nervously, "Eh? Ah!" Cardia tried to grasp Lukretia's request, "You mean? R-right... here?" She glanced back in the box, noticing the remaining clothes. It was quite an ensemble. Cardia would have been amazed by Lukretia's further generosity, but she was preoccupied. "Oh..." Cardia blushed, "I... okay..." She bowed her head nervously.

Cardia closed her eyes, trying to work up the courage to do this. She folded her arms together, not looking at Lukretia. "Da... da da da da..." She had to do a striptease... and just mindlessly she was adding her own music with soft whispers, probably barely audible (She would hope not audible at all) to Lukretia. Cardia could probably not have been a brighter shade of red, but she slid one strap of her dress off, her arms still folded. "Alright... bow... wowowow..." Cardia thrust her arms up and brushed the other strap of her sundress off as though it were a stray lock of hair. With a twist of her hips, it would fall to the ground around her, revealing a white strapless bra and underwear. "Puu puu... puu-puu..." Turning around with a nervous strut and showing her back to Lukretia, Cardia would unhook the bra and spin around, holding it against her chest with wide eyes in feigned surprise before slowly opening her arms and letting it flop to the ground, exposing her ample chest.

Cardia quickly averted her eyes again. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't... Almost by instinct, Cardia continued. "Da da da... dum dum doo..." She turned around, slotting her thumbs in her underwear and wiggling her hips from side to side to finally work her butt free of the underwear. They too fell to the ground as Cardia stepped out of her shoes, completing the strip tease.

"I... uh... ta-da!" Cardia choked out. "W-was it... okay?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Lukretia sat with an amused expression on her face. "Vat else vould I mean?" She chastised. "If you like, ve could take it somevere more publicly." She waved her words off with her hand. "Just get to it." She said softly, wanting to see it. As she watched Cardia's hapless display, she had to seriously concentrate to keep herself from laughing. If not for her, Lukretia mused to herself, there would be almost no possibility of Cardia being sexy. She was cute, sure and had quite an exquisite body, all things considered but Cardia was missing whatever allowed her to take her promising lump of clay and turn it into an immaculate vase of beauty."

Lukretia stood and softly clapped when Cardia was finished. "Pitiful as alvays, meine frau." She said as she put on a smile. She stepped close to Cardia and looked the naked girl over. She then placed her hand on Cardia's hip and traced up the girl's body with her index and middle fingers, pressing into the girl's side and then sliding up along Cardia's ribs before bringing her finger along the side of Cardia's ample left breasts, stopping at her nipple before rubbing her fingers along the nub to tease it to attention.

"But..." She said as seh removed her fingers and fully grabbed onto the breast. "Ze view vas vorth enduring it, I suppose." She then pressed her tigh forward to try and wedge it between Cardia's thighs all while holding onto her breast. Her other hand came up and ran its fingers along the curve of Cardia's ass, feeling over the girl and looking her up and down. "mmmm..." She said. "It vould be a shame to vaste you vile you are in zis state." She then sighed. "If I could do anything to you right now, vat vould you have me do?" She asked knowing the girl would not be able to think that quickly. "I vant to hear you moan, meine frua. und I don't have time to play vith you." Of course Lukretia didn't have to ask the question, she was just teasing and toying with Cardia, curious to see what Cardia's fantasy may entail and hoping to be able to twist it into something enjoyable for herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:44 am

Cardia folded her arms at her waist nervously, turning as bright a red as she could at Lukretia's relatively friendly rebuke, "I... I'm sorry. I've not done this before." She stammered as she looked nervously away from Lukretia in shame.

As Lukretia caressed and teased Cardia, she let out a soft gasp and slowly turned her gaze back to Lukretia's eyes, staring into them as though they were an abyss in which she could lose herself. It took hardly any effort at all for Cardia's nipple to grow erect under Lukretia's touch. As they both knew, Cardia's body would dance to whatever tune Lukretia asked of it.

Cardia gasped again, her body quivering softly as Lukretia entwined herself around Cardia. Her mouth hung open in a tinge of shock, "I... you..." The question shook Cardia, almost as much as her closeness to Lukretia and Lukretia's itinerant hands. "Mmm," she shivered, beginning to lose herself to the German's touch. Lukretia's casual invitation was almost enough to drive Cardia utterly mad. "You... I w-want you to... control me. Completely. I want to be utterly yours." Cardia let out in a half-whisper. Almost immediately after, her eyes shot open with the realization as to what she just gave Lukretia license to do. As enticing as the idea was in her head, the sight of Lukretia's cool gaze reminded her of what such ideas would become in Lukretia's hands. She gasped, fear in her eyes replaced with a plea for mercy from Lukretia before falling to the side in shame and resignation. Cardia knew she could not beg for mercy from Lukretia. She shivered, letting out a soft whimper of fear, trying not to look at Lukretia.

The words Cardia spoke surprised her less than she thought. She knew why: the same reason she constantly found herself naked and shamed with Lukretia. She wanted it, more and more with each spirit crushing day she stayed here. Lukretia's power, beauty, personality... It drew Cardia in. As awful as Lukretia could be, the alternative, not being around her, was far worse.

Last edited by 241 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:15 am

Lukretia smiled at Cardia's words. "Of course not. It most certainly shows." She then patted Cardia's cheek gently. "Zough I must say I am honestly a little surprised it vas your first time." She exhaled softly against Cardia's skin. Lukretia's eyes widened and she grinned brightly as though Cardia's response to her question was absolutely perfect. "Oh my! You know vat zey say. Ven you vish for things you must be careful." Close enough, Lukretia barely noticed as she continued. She leaned over and rummaged through the box before stepping behind Cardia and bringing up her hands. She clasped the collar around Cardia's neck so it fit snuggly before leaning close to Cardia's ear.

"Oh... how lucky, you vill have everything you desire if zat is vat you vant." She smiled and let the words hang in the air before continuing. "However..." She stated smoothly as she lifted up her hand and gently took Cardia's arm. "Zis does not satisfy me in ze moment." Lukretia slipped her foot backwards to maintain a position where she cold keep her balance before tightly grabbing onto Cardia's arm and twisting her body to push Cardia behind her. If she could manage, she would use the momentum to slam Cardia hard into the wall, pushing her palm in between Cardia's breasts to hold her in place before leaning in and jabbing her thumb into Cardia's pussy roughly. She wanted a scream, a loud cry of pain. Lately she had been going quite soft on Cardia and wanted to see just what a shock like this would do to the girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:51 am

Their closeness... Lukretia's scent... Even her warmth, a welcome respite for Cardia's exposed body. The more of Lukretia Cardia took in, the more intoxicating it all became. Lukretia's breath sent tingles across Cardia's body. "Mm," she whimpered softly at Lukretia's delight in her answer, remaining still as Lukretia left her side to retrieve the collar.

Cardia gasped as it closed around her neck, but she otherwise remained still for Lukretia, as if following an unspoken command to stay put. "I..." Cardia began, but let it trail off. She did not know what to say; she did not know what she wanted, really. Trying to bring words to her lips and failing, Cardia barely noticed Lukretia bracing herself and only became aware of her getting whipped toward the wall when she was halfway to slamming into it. "Eee!" Like a panther, Lukretia immediately cornered her prey and moved in for the kill. "Aiyaaah!" Cardia shouted in shock, gasping, eyes wide at Lukretia, looking for any sort of sign. Was this punishment, general purpose abuse, a test? She could not fight it anyway, even if she had the will to try. Her eyes just met Lukretia's with a mixture of fear and submission.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum