Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Awfully Prague-matic

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Awfully Prague-matic - Page 6 Empty Re: Awfully Prague-matic

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:15 am

Lukretia chuckled softly at Cardia's words. "I vonder if you vill say xzat ven ve return." She said smoothly to herself as she turned to regard Cardia. "I vonder..." She muttered again as she reached up and ran her finger along the back of Cardia's neck against the collar. 'Knoving you, I'd say ze chances are still gut." She then smacked the back of her figners against Cardia's neck. Not in a hard way but just in a snipe-like gesture of general distaste for Cardia's ways.

"Frauline, If only you had chosen some point before zis moment to try und not let me down." She said and shook her head as she stepped forward. As they approached the scanning section, Lukretia smirked and stepped forward. Being a business woman, she was surprisingly adept at getting through the line and quickly passed through the scanner. As she did, she turned and looked at one of the attendants. "Zat voman who came behind me. I'm afraid she has been behaving suspiciously. A very nervous looking girl. I'm sure you may find it in your best interest to check her over quite thoroughly." She said and stepped away from Cardia and began walking as if she did not know the woman.

The security eyed Cardia and regarded her carefully as she made her way up to the X-Ray Machines.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 am

Cardia swallowed nervously at Lukretia's remark, but remained still as Lukretia caressed her. At Lukretia's gentle smack, Cardia gasped softly. "I... I'm sorry." She muttered at Lukretia's rebuke.

Cardia took a bit to get her shoes removed and belongings set aside for the scanners. Lukretia had cleared the line a good clip ahead of her. Cardia tried to catch up, but was quickly beckoned aside by a stern-faced security agent. "Ma'am, I need to ask you to step aside in here for a random search." Cardia gasped, "I... uh... I need to ca..." Cardia trailed off. Relying on Lukretia for help with strangers was not something she knew she could do.

"Mm?" He asked, barely giving Cardia more of a glance than needed to ensure she was not causing trouble.

Defeated, Cardia sighed. "N... nothing. Let's... I'll... just let's go." The agent directed Cardia into a side room.

A few brief minutes later, Cardia emerged, blushing bright red, clutching her shoes tightly to her chest. Her eyes watering just a bit, Cardia looked back at the agent reproachfully, but he had already returned to the line. Letting out one last whimper of indignation, Cardia quickly slid her shoes on and moved back through the airport, catching up to Lukretia. Panting heavily, she muttered a quiet apology, "S..sorry. I got... held up." Nervously, Cardia added, "Y-you were saying something earlier... Wh... Where ARE we going? Am I in trouble? I mean, I know we're going to Prague but... what there?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:02 am

Lukretia smirked as Cardia hurriedly caught up with her. "Oh?" She said and smirked. "I hadn't noticed." She then paused. "Though I did consider how much quieter it got." She then paused and turned and looked at Cardia. "Do you have a reason to believe you should be punished, Meine frau?" She asked as she leaned in close, and stared into Cardia's eyes. She brought her hand up and touched Cardia's chin with her hand and then leaned in and kissed Lukretia on the lips. "If you vant to be punished zen I think ve can arrange it." She said as she turned and continued down the way.

"I haven't been zere in a vile und I thought it vould be ze perfect place to pick up one of meine employees. Und I have been a little stressful as of late so zis is a little bit of a vacation for myself. Do you have a problem vvit hit, meine frau?"

Without waiting for an answer she came to a spot where a stewardess was waiting. The plane at the docking bay looked like a gulfstream. A high end private jet. She sat down in a seat and waited and looked at Cardia carefully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:04 am

Cardia's eyes went wide as Lukretia asked her loaded question, but, even here and now, her gaze became lost in Lukretia's. Frozen, she barely remembered to breathe as Lukretia touched her chin. Her lips, however, were given enough life by Lukretia's kiss that she was able to return it, as brief as it was.

When Lukretia turned away, it took Cardia a second to recover from the reverie. Every single time... Cardia quickly shook the cobwebs from her head and chased after Lukretia. "N-no, that's fine... I mean the trip. Not the punishment. I... I mean, uh..." Cardia trailed off. That question about the punishment was a tricky one. No answer would end well for her, she knew that much. But she still had a stock one for these sorts of situations, "You're the punish... er... I'm the punishee. Whatever I think, it's, uh, it's your decision to make... So what I think doesn't really ma... Wow. Nice plane." Cardia's hasty mutterings trailed off as she boarded Lukretia's jet. "Just... wow." Lukretia had already taken a seat, and the way she looked at Cardia was enough to scare her. She trailed off, quickly taking a seat opposite Lukretia and averting her eyes quietly. "Th-thanks again," she muttered quietly, "I've never seen anything like this before."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Lukretia laughed at Cardia's words. Another chance for Cardia to bungle an attempt at being put on the spot. She was really becoming an expert. Lukretia eased into the plane and took her seat. She instructed Cardia to take the seat next to her and in a few short minutes, Amadeus appeared with a courteous smile on his face and a bucket in his hand.

"Would the Mistress care for a drink before take-off?" He said as he showed off the bucket of chilled champaign.

"Jowhol." Lukretia said and leaned back in her chair. "It is ze only vay to travel in meine opinion." Lukretia stated as Amadeus shuffled off and came back with a cart and began pouring two tall glasses.

"Of course Ms. Placido vould say othervise." She said chuckling. She then looked at Cardia and pushed her finger into the middle of her collar. She traced it downward until it was lost in Cardia's cleavage. She then slid it out and gently worked it into Cardia's mouth, guiding her with her eyes to suck on Lukretia's finger.

"Vat do you think you vill be doing on zis trip, meine frau?" Lukretia asked as she removed her finger to grab her glass and sipped on her champaign with a dignified air.

Amadeus then handed Cardia a glass. "We'll be leaving shortly, Mistress." He said before pulling the cart away.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:33 am

Cardia sat quietly as the plane prepared for departure. She had traveled alone before, but with only the likes of Lukretia and the butler here, Cardia felt a very special sort of alone.

Cardia was not a drinker but she could not really refuse the offer from Amadeus. Besides, he said 'mistress.' So, he clearly was not talking to Cardia. She remained silent as Amadeus prepared the drinks. Lukretia's touch elicited a soft breath from Cardia, leaving her mouth open just enough to accept Lukretia's finger. She did not need any command other than Lukretia's eyes to suck softly on it, planting a gentle, submissive kiss around it.

When Lukretia removed her hand, Cardia set back in her chair. She took the glass and muttered a quiet ''Thanks" to Amadeus and took the slightest sip before setting it down.

It took Cardia a few seconds to let the implications of that question wash over her. She had assumed this was a business and pleasure trip. Lukretia would fly out, have a meeting or two, Cardia would wait on her, and they would go back home without much incident. It had not quite occurred to her that Lukretia had other plans.

Lukretia's capacity for casual cruelty could be limitless. The color drained from Cardia's face. She suddenly felt very, very alone. Lukretia might not think twice about leaving her in Prague with nothing but the clothes on her back and no means of getting back to Japan. Or she might have something special in mind. Being ignored almost seemed better compared to the images now going through Cardia's mind.

"Uh... well," Cardia stammered nervously. She did not and could not hide how nervous the thoughts she was now thinking made her. She folded her arms together and rubbed her forearms gently. "I thought I would be..." She glanced to where Amadeus had disappeared to. If HE was here, then Cardia clearly was not here to act as a maid. She shivered. "I... don't know." Cardia let out, half whispering. She looked at Lukretia for reassurance for an instant, but quickly turned away, focusing halfheartedly on the champagne glass. She knew better than to look for support from Lukretia, but the reflex never left. Cardia gently lifted the champagne glass up and took another miniscule sip from it.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:00 am

Lukretia buckled herself in and without glancing at Cardia spoke. "How utterly shocking zat you do not have a clue, meine frau." Lukretia said dryly. "Make sure you buckle yourself in." She said as she patted Carda's thigh.

After a once over from Amadeus, he stepped away into the cockpit before coming back into the cabin and sitting neat the entrance. In moments, the airplane began to taxi and was off on the runway.

Another few minutes or so and they began to move quickly down the runway. pulled back into their seats until they were finally off the ground. As they began to zoom down the runway, Lukretia's hand found Cardia's and she held onto it.

"Nervous, meine frau?" She asked as she rubbed the back of Cardia's hand with her thumb. "Don't vorry." She said with a soft chuckle before turning away while they zoomed inot the air and set off for their destination.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:42 am

Cardia pouted, "Well, you didn't tell me what we were doing. How would I know?" She asked as she buckled herself in. She knew she was not going to get an answer. And she knew whatever that answer was she would not like it. She could not shake fears of being abandoned... or worse.

She handed her glass to Amadeus as he cleaned up the cabin for takeoff and sat in nervous silence as the plane lifted off. When Lukretia took hold of her, Cardia let out a soft gasp, glancing back at Lukretia. At her touch and words, Cardia felt calmer. Lukretia was cruel, but she was not the sort to directly lie in such a manner. Maybe it would not be so bad. She still felt wary but at least she was certain she was probably not going to meet some awful fate here. Hopefully.

Deep down, Cardia felt uneasy, how quickly and wildly her emotions shifted around Lukretia. It could not be right. This whole relationship was wrong... But the notion faded as quickly as it came. Lukretia's touch was indescribable, even the light squeeze Lukretia gave felt heavenly. "Mistress," Cardia purred softly.

Last edited by 241 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Lukretia didn't turn her head back towards Cardia until the plane was up in the air and cruising along on its way towards Prague. Lukretia carefully undid her seat belt as Amadeus came over and stood off away from them but closer than before. Lukretia then leaned in and grabbed Cardia's chin and turned her head. "Enjoy zis, meine frau." She said and kissed Cardia deeply and yet softly and gently.

After a long moment, Lukretia pulled away. She scowled, not at Cardia but seemingly at herself. She then glared at Cardia. "off ze seat und on ze floor." She demanded with a sharp tongue.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:07 am

Cardia was content to sit back in silence as they took off, her hand in Lukretia's. Just to touch her in such an insubstantial manner was enough. She could not describe the feeling; hell, it barely made any sense to her. But the pleasure it gave her seemed so real, so deep. She really adored Lukretia. Her every move, touch, word...

The click of Lukretia's seat belt brought her back to the plane, and Lukretia's hand quickly brought her eyes to the German's. Cardia's eyes went wide but she remained still otherwise, almost unwilling to risk breathing lest it provoke Lukretia.

She froze for a second as Lukretia went in for the kiss, but instincts kicked in. Her lips pressed with Lukretia's, remaining a step behind, inviting Lukretia to do as she liked. Cardia's eyes fluttered shut, relishing the taste and the all-too-brief closeness she had with this woman who had taken command of her entire life.

As she was want to do, Cardia leaned in as Lukretia pulled back, letting her escape but trying to stretch the moment out as long as she good. As the kiss broke, Cardia's neck lurched forward a bit, but she caught herself. "Ah..." she panted heavily, her eyes open and locked on Lukretia's with that glassy, lusty, begging gaze.

Cardia's lips finally closed at Lukretia's command. Given a new focus, she did not hesitate, undoing her seatbelt as she replied, "Yes, mistress." Cardia slid off the seat and to her knees on the floor as she looked up at Lukretia expectantly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum