Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Dumpster Match" Andrea Ümlaüt Vs. Fathia Aiyn

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"Dumpster Match" Andrea Ümlaüt Vs. Fathia Aiyn - Page 3 Empty Re: "Dumpster Match" Andrea Ümlaüt Vs. Fathia Aiyn

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:14 am

Andrea Ümlaüt was a lady known for her rough and tough attitude, rarely was she ever seen on the reciveing end of an Ass-Whoopin. Today was diffrent however for Andrea, her head was busted open and bleeding, she had been stripped naked and tied to the ropes with her own pants as she layed under the Lid of a large metal dumpster, but the metalhead's punishment was far from over.

Andrea would suddenly feel a hand running down her exposed butt followed by a light tap upon it that made a physically weak Andrea growl from within the dumpster, angry and embaressed that she wasnt able to fight back anymore and was nothing more than Fathia's plaything. Andrea's weakend growl soon turned into a slight wimper as she felt 3 wet fingers plunge into her bare sex, causing the metalhead's body to jolt and shiver as she felt the sudden sensation.

"T-The Fuck!??!" Andrea cried out, gritting her teeth with blood seeping over her left eye as she looked back from within the dumpster, aware of what Fathia had planned for her. Andrea was far from pleased. "D-D-Dont Y-You.... Dont Fuckin Dare!!!" Andrea cried out, although she was still weak from the Donga Stick beating she took, she seemed to obtain more than enough energy through her anger and embaressment to yell at Fathia from within the dumpster.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"Dumpster Match" Andrea Ümlaüt Vs. Fathia Aiyn - Page 3 Empty Re: "Dumpster Match" Andrea Ümlaüt Vs. Fathia Aiyn

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:09 pm

"Oh... I'll dare..." Fathia said to the echoing curses of Andrea as she began to slowly slide her fingers in and out of the girl, really wanting to work her up. As she was doing this, she paused for a moment. "Hmmm, I wonder..." She said as she pulled out a small vial from her bosom. It was a high concentrate aphrodisiac she had won in her first match against a naughty little goth named Didi. The potency was marvelous when ingested but she wondered if it could have any effect when applied directly. She leaned in with the vial, popping the cork with her teeth before leaning in and letting a few drops slide down into the crevice of Andrea's ass, where Fathia's fingers would work it into her ass and pussy.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:16 pm

"Hey! N-No!! S-Stop! F-Fuck!" Andrea groaned out as Fathia slid her fingers in and out of her sex, the sensation of it causing her body to twist and turn as her body shivered with pleasure. The worse was yet to come for Andrea however, as she suddenly felt what seemed to be a liquid sliding down her bare ass before feeling the cold substance rub into her body by Fathia's fingers. Fathia's breath soon got heavy as she began to feel the spine-tingleing pleasureable sensation of the liquid being worked into her ass and pussy, letting out several soft moans from her moist mouth that had clear lines of saliva hanging within her mouth from top to bottom as her nipples suddenly began to grow hard as the metalhead let out a series of quick pleasured moans that echoed from the dumpster, panting hotter and heavier as the aphrodisiac was being applied to her.

"Aww, Shit-Yeah...What did...You.... do!?" Andrea asked from within the dumpster, moaning out her words as she slipped into an ecstasy of erotic desire, her eyes glazing up as her breathing began to grow faster, crying out with for more as she felt Fathia's fingers within her, sending those waves of pleasure through her body as moaned out, "F-Faster!!" from within the dumpster.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Fathia's eyes gleamed as Andrea begged to speed up the process. "My my, how naughty/" She said with a smirk on her face. But she obeyed the girl and began to slide her fingers in and out of the girl even faster, licking her lips all the while. "I merely gave you the edge you needed to enjoy yourself. This is supposed to be pleasurable right, matey?" She said with a grin before removing her hand from Andrea's orifices and patting the metal head's butt gently.

"Tell me how it feels not to be pleasured while I go get something.." She then stood up and turned and walked over to Andrea's guitar. "This thing is pretty useless to me..." She said as she looked at it. "It might fetch a few pieces o' eight at a pawn shop though." But instead she leaned back in and caressed Andrea's ass once more. "So... how is it? Are you ready to be fucked for real, yet?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:54 am

Small echoing cries of pleasure could be heard emitting from the dumpster as Fathia continued to finger Andrea, who was still under the influence of the aphrodisiac. The metalhead would not hear a word coming from Fathia at this point, she was too busy taking in the pleasure she was receiving. With saliva dripping off the corner of her mouth, Andrea could only demand more from Fathia, as she began to pant fast and fast as Fathia's speed increased.

"H-Hey! Don't you fuckin' stop! Don't you fucking leave me!!!" Growled Andrea as Fathia ceased her work on Andrea and left her. This didnt sit will with Andrea who was demanding for more pleasure, not getting any for that short minute felt likes Ages to Andrea. Indeed to her it felt like a horrible itch she couldnt scratch, with the tension only growing worse as Fathia left her. She wanted to be pleasured right there, right now.

Feeling Fathia's hand at her ass, she knew she had returned and waisted no time adressing her opponent. "Yes!! For fuck's sake you stupid fucker I ain't got all fucking day to get fucked like this! Hurry the fuck up!!!! Hurry!!" Andrea cried out from within the dumpster, sounding like she was starting to whimper, practically moving the dumpter as she thrashed her body from side to side even though she was tied down. Apprently her strength and forced sexual desire had made her a bit stronger in terms of getting what she wanted now.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:30 am

Fathia grinned wickedly as Andrea begged to be fucked. "Oh, it's coming, matey.' She said as she pushed the edge oof the guitar up and pressed it against Andrea's pussy. It would be hard to get the guitar too much further but Fathia definitely tried. She forced it up hard into Andrea's pussy, twisting and turning to work the nubby wood into the girl's pussy as much as she could. "I hope this is working for you. It's too bad you're not some blown out slut. I'd love to get more of this thing into you." She said as she laughed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:18 pm

"Hurry the fuck up!" Whined Andrea, unable to take the 'torture' of being this horny and waiting to be pleasured.

Suddenly however, Andrea felt something poking at her muff and it wasn't Fathia's hand like she expected. "W-What the fuck is that!?" She exclaimed, as she felt the guitar at her pussy. She didnt recognize it at first, but it didnt take her long to figure out what it was.

"Ahh-Ahhh!" She whined as the guitar was worked slowly into her pussy, whimpering in both pain and pleasure as she felt her favorite musical insturment inside of her.

"Sh-Sh-Shhhhhhh...Shut T-The Fuck U-Up!!" Yelled Andrea, starting to breathe heavily after taking the gutair in inside of her, moaning for more with a hungry whimper. "C-Come on...I know your not done..." Andrea said from within the dumpster with saliva dripping from the corner of her mouth.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 am

Fathia grinned sadistically. "Oh, you're right, matey. I'm not done at all." She shoved the guitar head in as hard as she could into Andrea's pussy and then stood up. She stood in front of the guitar and then pulled her foot back and slammed it forward, kicking the base of the guitar with the side of her heel to try and drive it deeper into Andrea. She would continue to do this to see what kind of response she was getting from the metal head. "Beg me like a good girl and I might actually try something pleasurable!" She said with a hearty laugh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3