Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa - Page 8 Empty Re: Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Da Xia started to laugh, she couldn't believe at the stupidity of Mai as she shoved the idol off her and on to her back back. "I can't believe you fell for that!" she cackled, holding her stomach while laughing. "I can't believe you fell for that stupid story, I made that up on the spot!" she shouted as she took the time to rub Mai's stupidity in her face with several insults before she would try to grab both of Mai's legs and pull them skywards while she lifted her right leg, about to perform her Cunt Stomping, planning to stomp on Mai's pussy and then start to rub it with the heel of her foot, hoping to achieve a humiliating end!

Back to top Go down

Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa - Page 8 Empty Re: Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:25 pm

Mai instantly fell backwards when she was shoved. Her hands going right to her aching pussy as she tried to rub away the pain. It hurt so bad she could barely hear Da Xia's laughing. She was helpless in pain and humiliated. When Da Xia grabbed her legs she waved her hands and her eyes widened. "No no no!" She cried out. But it was too late. "Gyaaaaah!" She yelled in pain as tears fell from her eyes. "I submit! I submit!" She didn't know whether it was from pain or humiliation but Mai just wanted the match to end.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Da Xia smiled like the bully she was as she continued to rub her opponent's pussy with her heel, "Hahahahah! That's right! Cry! Cry you little freak!" Da Xia shouted as she continued to press on Mai's sex, unrelenting as she wanted this to be more longer in order for her to enjoy more of Mai's pretty little screams. She focused on drilling her heel into Mai's pussy by rubbing it from side to side, hoping to deal as much damaged as possible and to further Mai's humiliation as Da Xia wanted pay back for the incident while she was in the crowd.

Last edited by 1079 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:40 am

Mai whimpered underneath the torture. Now the pain had somewhat subsided, she could feel the rubbing of Da Xia's heel. A new pain came to her as her cheeks turned bright red. She was lucky in one respect, she could cover up her breasts again but now Da Xia was doing something worse than just showing off her goods.

"P-Please!" She begged. "Please stop! I said I submit!" Mai just wanted the torture to end. She wanted anyone or anything to save her. She thought to her friends in the league. Couldn't anyone lend a hand or was she going to be subjected to this forever.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and music began to pipe into the arena. It was "Hellraiser" and anyone who watched the AFW knew what that meant. Out from behind the curtain a woman dressed in a sleek black dress with perfect chocolate brown hair and crystal blue eyes. She had her trademark smirk on and a microphone in one hand. It was the Friction General Manager, Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt.

As she neared the apron she lifted the microphone up to her mouth and began to speak. "Congratulations, meine frau." She said as she looked at Da Xia. "You have done a vunderbar job of snatching victory away from ze jaws of defeat."

As she spoke she strolled up the metal stairs. "Und not only zat but you have ze cruelty of a snake. But I do vunder about zat..." She trailed off as if in thought before waving her hand dismissively and smiling at Da Xia. "Please, continue, meine frau. No need to stop on my account unless you have finished?' She said as she stood near the corner opposite of where Da Xia and Mai were.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:51 am

Da Xia continued to laugh before the music of a new arrival cut her short. She turned her head and saw that it was none other than the General Manager! Da Xia quickly released Mai's legs, wondering why someone as important as the GM would be coming down to the ring, though after listening (with great difficulty) to the GM's words, Da Xia's thoughts about what was going to happen were completely opposite! It seems that the GM only came down for a front row view, so Da Xia was going to disappoint as she delivered one more stomp to Mai's crotch before grabbing her by one leg towards one of the turnbuckles.

She would then drag her close enough to quickly slide outside, while positioning Mai so that her her crotch was aligned with the metal turnbuckle post. Da Xia didn't even think of doing something like this to Mai, but when the GM came out and practically praised her of her actions, she knew she couldn't disappoint as she would then try to pull on both of Mai's legs with evil intentions on her mind!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:04 am

Lukretia cooly watched the scene, giving no indication of approval or disapproval as the scene unfolded. She had seen Da Xia drop the girls legs at the sight of her and then pick them up when Lukretia gave the go ahead.

Meanwhile Mai had been hopeful but when she saw who it was, her face went pale. She knew this woman. Not personally but she had known of what the German domme had done to her friend and fellow idol Chigusa Yuuki. But Chigusa had been gone from the league for a while now. Was this crazy woman still bent on destroyign idols? or was there some other ulterior motive that she knew nothing about. Mai's mind raced but she knew it was a futile gesture as her legs were pulled up. "N-Nyaaaaaaah!!!" She screamed as Da Xia stomped back down on her tender woman hood.

Tears poured from her and illegible whimpers asn she tried to wriggle free, no longer caring about exposing herself. Instead she just wanted to to end. She even prayed that she would black out from the pain. She knew not the horror she woudl face until she felt her self being pulled towards the turnbuckle. "N-n-no! Please No! I- P-P-Please!" She stuttered her lip quivering as tears streamed down her face. She tried tou push them out of her vision but the flow was endless.

She was screaming even before her sex was crushed by the turnbuckle and for at least two seconds afterward as the scream slowly faded into a heart wrenching sob.

"NNOOOOGUNGH!YAAAAHHHHhhhhnnnnghmmmmffmmmnnn..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:18 am

Da Xia was having fun destroying this freak as she place more pressure on her hold by lifting her own foot against the turnbuckle to push against. This would only add more pressure on Mai's crotch as Da Xia did this for a few more seconds before she released the idol. She surveyed the damaged she did, was she proud of herself? Damn right she was. In the ultimate act of humiliation, Da Xia would try to strip Mai of her ears that she so desperately wanted to keep on during the match. She knew that it meant something to Mai and taking it away from her would be the best way to get back at her.

If she managed to strip Mai of her ears, she would walk towards Lukretia and look at her with a smile, but did not know what else to say to the GM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:44 am

Mai's eyes were wide as her womanhood burned in vicious agony from the continued pressure. Her nails scratched against the ring as her back arched upin pain. he couldn't even scream anymore she just chocked on her own saliva as she gasped for air. When she was let go, she brought her hands up to her face and cried hard, rolling onto her stomach. Not to spare her any more embarrassment, no, she didn't even think about that right now. She just wanted to block everything out. She didn't even hear Da Xia approach but her hand subconsciously went out and grasped at her ears as Da Xia began to pull them off. She clutched onto them weakly, holding them halfway on her head before her grip slipped and she slumped into an unconscious heap.

Lukretia adjusted her self as seh saw Da Xia come over to her. She stepeped forward, letting the microphone fall to the ground. When they wee close, Lukretia leaned in, lifting her hand up to touch Da Xia's chin. Lukretia was close now, as if she might lean in and seize Da Xia in a passionate way. She gazed at the girl with her unyielding gaze. "Did you enjoy yourself, meine frau?" She said. "You did an excellent job. Hold onto those... if you can." She said nodding to the ears. She then smirked.

Lukretia then leaned in until their lips were just a hair apart, still touching Da Xia's chin. Not in a hard way but a commanding, yet delicate way. "I'll make sure und keep an eye on you. I am curious to see vat exactly you are capable of."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:54 am

Da Xia did not know what to think of the GM, but she felt the aura that she commanded as she shivered as their lips almost touched. Da Xia never felt this way before towards another woman, but she knew that if she was going to do one thing when she was in AFW, was to not disappoint this GM. "Yes Miss. Lukretia. I did. I had so much fun." Da Xia answered as she held on tightly to the ears, "I'll make sure that freak never get these back. I won't disappoint you in the future." she vowed as she clutched on to her 'trophy.' This was her real accomplishment, being praised by someone like Lukretia for what she was good at. She was sure not to lose the praise of this woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:05 am

Lukretia smiled as Da Xia answered. She then slid her hand up Da Xia's cheek. She pulled away from the girl and gave her cheek a soft pat before smiling. "Das gut, meine frauline!" She said as she turned on her heels. She got to the ropes and turned, looking back at Da Xia. "I dislike being disappointed." Her face and tone were both even as she turned back and strode proudly out of the arena.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next