Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa - Page 5 Empty Re: Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:02 am

Da Xia's face contorted with anger as Mai shouted back at her, her a bully? Well there was no denying that, but Da Xia didn't like it when people called that to her face! "Shut up you freakish fox, cat or whatever you're supposed to be!" she shouted as she would release Mai's hand and try and grab two handfuls of Mai's hair to slam her head into the mat, then she would take away the thing she thought Mai would definitely care about, she would try and rip off her ears on her head.

Back to top Go down

Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa - Page 5 Empty Re: Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:02 am

Mai grunted as she was slammed, her head reeling a bit and she was feeling dazed. but her instincts were keen, especially for instances liek these. Her ears were something that were more precious to her than most things. People even thought that she really was a cat girl because she was never seen with them off no matter what kind of unexpected situation a paparazzi managed to catch her in. Her hands snapped up and tried to grab Da Xia's wrists. No matter what, she had to try and keep them on. "D-don't you dare..." She growled, anger burning in her eyes.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Da Xia met resistance in form of Mai grabbing her wrists as she looked down on the girl, a mocking look was plastered her face as she said, "Well what are you going to do about it? Freak?" putting an emphasis on freak before she tried to out muscle Mai and try to reach for her ears. Da didn't understand why Mai wanted to be this animal person she so desperately wanted to maintain, but all she understood is that Mai took great pride in this and Da wanted to rip that away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:36 am

Mai concentrated all of her strength on holdign Da Xia's wrists. she had to, had to keep those ears on no matter what. Her face turned red when Da Xia growled at her. What could she do besides try and resist? She had no words to spit back at the girl. All she wanted to do was be able to push her away. She suddenly had an idea though. She pulled her arms forward to try and cross her arms infront of her. If she could, it would make Da Xia do the same so their arms would be crossed together under their chests. It would help cover their chests as well if it worked but it would also put Da Xia's face close to Mai's if it didn't make them bump heads altogether.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:33 pm

"Ya!" Da Xia shouted in shock as her arms were sudden crossed, causing her to lose focus and easily allowed her arms to be pulled down across her's and Mai's chest. This caused Da Xia to go forehead to forehead with Mai, but she didn't have enough force to headbutt her hard. Da struggled to get her arms free as she pushed on Mai's forehead with her own. "Let go of me you stupid fox." Da growled at the idol as she tried to pull her arms free trying to uncross them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:48 am

Mai struggled with Da Xia, blushign as she felt her hands rub up against her own and Da Xia's boobs. Her face grew flush but she gave a determined look at Da Xia. "N-no!" She said defiantly. "I'll never let you touch my ears!" She proaclaimed. though at the moment she only was able to keep Da Xia at bay. But somethign came into her mind. And she turned her head, her face practically red. "S-sorry!" She said dn closed her eyes. Maybe she could fluster Da Xia and push her off. but first she had to... She turned her head and pushed her face upward to press her lips against Da Xia's!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Da continued to struggle for dominance as she tried to break free of the hold, feeling her hands being sandwiched by both of their breasts. The resolve that Mai had to defend her fake ears infuriated Da Xia as she couldn't believe how devoted she was to keeping this image of a freak and only encourage her to rip them off harder. "Like you can stop me! I'm not going to stop until I strip you of everything of this stupid fox get up!" Da Xia vowed as she shouted in Mai's face, her red flushed face that slammed into her face and initiated a kiss! Da Xia's eyes widened as she pulled her head back and stopped trying to free her arms as now her main focus was to get away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:16 pm

"N-No, never!" Mai cried. "How could you ever understand how important it was to me!" She said as she tried to shove Da Xia off her and crawl away. Her face was red. One hand cradled her breasts, covering them up. The other went to her ears and stroked them as if they were real and had been really tugged on. But as she did, she panted and looked at Da Xia. A smile came over her lips. "hah... Try it... Just try it and I'll have plenty more for you." She said as she pursed her lips and blew Da Xia a kiss before winking at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Da Xia fell on her back as Mai had quickly pushed her off as she took the time to wipe her mouth "You sick freak!" Xia shouted as she saw the gesture with her face red, she was so appalled at having such a freak seize her lips. "Like any of your freaks would to kiss your ugly animal ass!" she shouted back to the idol, letting her feelings be known in this match of humiliation as she was quite humiliated, but not enough to let this get to her, though she was nearing the limit. Da Xia would then get to her feet and rest on the ropes to recover for a bit and decide on what to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:09 am

Mai fumed at the woman. How could anyone be so infuriating!? She could never understand. "Everyone dreams of kissing me!" She said blushing as she thought about it. She had kissed many an otaku in her day, mostly on the cheek or quick pecks on the lips but a few lucky ones got to experience a whole different side of Mai. She watched Da Xia lean against the ropes and furrowed her brow. With one hand covering her breasts, she tried to clothesline Da Xia over the top ropes with a running charge. She too was reaching her limits but as long as she could (mostly) keep her breasts covered and keep her ears and tail on, she had the advantage.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next