» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa - Page 7 Empty Re: Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:45 am

Da Xia had no idea what was coming as she turned around and the first thing she saw was Mai's boot coming straight for her face. With no time to react, Da Xia's head whipped back with enough force for her to go crashing over the guardrail and into the crowd, giving the front row audience a night to remember as she spent time looking in a daze at the lights above.

Back to top Go down

Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa - Page 7 Empty Re: Humiliation! Da Xia vs Mai Nagasawa

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Mai panted as she sent Da Xia to the ground. She looked over her foe. She had to think she was close to ending this but she wasn't sure exactly how she could make the fiesty girl submit. But there was a big problem. The girl had crashed over the guard rail. Maybe.. just maybe she could get the girl to submit. Unfortunately it was a bluff but she had to at least try. "S-submit!" She said looking over the guard rail. "O-or I'll just let all these people do whatever they want with you! All those otaku you said such nasty things about! I'm sure they'd love to prove you right!"

Please... pleaaaaase don't call my bluff. I don't think I could lift you over the guard rails with this shoulder of mine. She thought as she tenderly rubbed her shoulder with the hand covering her breasts.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Da Xia got to a sitting position as she then heard Mai's words, her face instantly was flooded with fear as she back up away from the fans, imagining them as freak demons waiting to 'have their way with her' as tears began to form in the corner of her eyes, "NO! Get away from me! Don't even look at me!!" she screamed and started to flail about, scared at what they would do to her as she weakly tried to scale her way back towards the ring as weak as she was, fear was providing her with the burst of strength, but it was still slow. Slow enough for Mai to do something as Da Xia would try and escape the fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:59 pm

The fans, who were cheering for the sexiness of the match, weren't actually lecherous to go along with what Mai had suggested. The Mecha Neko fretted at what Da Xia had said though. She hadn't submitted. But she saw Da Xia trying to climb over the barricade. She would try and use her one good arm to wrap it around Da Xia's neck and pull her over the barricade and flip her hard to the ground. It was a risky and unwieldy maneuver in her state, especially with Da Xia's flailing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:03 pm

With her state of mind, Da Xia wanted to get away as fast as possible from the fans, so much that she didn't see Mai come in to flip her over the barricade, once again attacking her injured back. "Ahhhh!" Da Xia screamed as she arched her back in pain, before falling on her side to try and nurse her back. But in some ways, she was glad to get away from the freaks, but that was a close call. If Da Xia wasn't able to get out of there fast enough, she might have surrendered just to end the threat of freaks having their way with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Mai leaned against the Barricade after tossing Da Xia to the ground. She needed the rest after practically one hand heaving the girl. She was really worn out. She didn't think humiliation matches were supposed to be this grueling. She was sure that she'd fought less harder in some of her regular matches. She could feel the hands of the crowd who had been in the front row, patting her on the shoulders for doing such a good job. She heard the murmurs and turned her head and smiled at them. "A-arigatou!" She said with a wink, trying her best to not seem tired in the least. This was the price she payed for her life. For the fans she had. Stepping forward before she got sucked into the thrill of her fans, she tried to reach down and grab Da Xia by the hair and haul her up so she could roll her back into the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Still recovering from her hurt back, Da Xia was at Mai's mercy as the fox idol roll her in the ring, as Da Xia had to crawl and limb her way that Mai demanded. While in the ring, Da Xia had some of her awareness back, still blurred with pain though as she knew that Mai had to be coming in after her. She would try to crawl her way to one of the opposite ends of the turnbuckles to pull herself to her feet. If she had managed to get there in time, she would try to buy time and say, "Wait, please wait. My back is killing me." She would say, trying to say it in the most hurt way possible, hoping to draw Mai in close. That's if she managed to get to the turnbuckle and if Mai would let her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Mai crawled into the ring after Da Xia and stood up, intent on trying to finish the match. But she saw Da Xia crawlign away and when she pleaded for mercy Mai's eyes widened. "W-what!?" She gasped and her fist clenched in anger. "W-why should I care!?" She spat. "With everything you've said and did to me. I shouldn't care at all!" She then rubbed her shoulder. "But... I understand.' Her voice was softer now. "I've hurt myself more in this match than I have in most of my normal wrestling matches. I hate admitting that you're pretty tough. Things didn't need to go this far." She said in an almost somber tone. "By shoulder's hurt as well but... I can't just stop the match. Injuries are a part of this life. I-I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you after the match?" She tilted her head and gave an awkward smile. Maybe the two could still be friends? Just because things had gotten intense and Da Xia got a little out of control. When you grapple so intimately with something, things change. But Mai was also naive and even her speech may have bought Da xia a few precious seconds.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Da Xia couldn't believe her plea actually worked. Even more so she found an even better opening to take advantage of! She would stagger her way off of the turnbuckle with her arms open. "I'm sorry, for everything I said. When I was little other girls used to make fun of me. I had to grow up with teasing and stuff like that, so when I came here, I thought I could be different. I'm so sorry for all the things I said, hug?" she asked wanting a hug to 'patch things up.' Da Xia of course had no intentions at all of becoming friends with Mai, she just came up with a bleeding sob story to get in close to Mai, with her hug, and deliver a Cunt Busting Knee to Mai! If Mai was to accept the hug of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Mai sighed a little at Da Xia's story. "I-I'm sorry!" She said, truly sorry for Da Xia's pain. When a hug was offered, Mai was hesitant. It was somethigng that should be done after a match, not during but she still accepted it and brought her good arm out to pull Da Xia in, only to feel and hear a crack between her thighs. Her eyes widened and she left out a breathless gasp as her mouth formed an O and fell against Da Xia.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next