Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 7 Empty Re: Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:04 am

Mazzie put her own arms up on Tana's shoulders and pushed her breasts forward, slowly, wincing at the pain but trying to not look as defeated as before. She wasn't looking for an out. Her pride was nearly shattered by the sultry japanese woman, but what little was left, she had to at least go out with some dignity. She grunted as she clenched her teeth and desptite every effort her body made to resist, she pulled back and slammed her breasts against Tana's. letting out a cry of pain fromt he contact.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 7 Empty Re: Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

Post by anegge Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Tana purposely stepped back as her mighty mams accepted the fierce pummeling from what remained of Mazzie's once proud pair. "Ohhh," she groaned trying to make her outburst sound pained rather than the anticipatory lust at her inevitable victory that it was. She let her knees bend slightly, seemingly in weakness, as she prepared for her final tit destroying strike. She would let her foe have one more moment of desperate hope before snatching it away completely.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 7 GXChUKwBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 7 1BElGMIBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Mazzie was far too haggard to notice the subtile difference in Tana's tone that would let a more expert fighter call the Japanese woman's bluff. Not that it would have mattered this late in the game but Mazzie tookt he bate and even let out a small fgrin as Tana pulled backwards. She then pulled back and pushed forward as hard as she could, intent on sending Tana to the ground with a deflated pair of tits with her own final attack.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Tana's expression grew into a cruel grin as she saw Mazzie ready herself for an even bigger tit crush attempt playing right into her trap. As the blond plowed forward Tana sprung up into place meeting her tit to tit. Mazzie's intended chest destruction occurred but not to Tana, whose still strong orbs seemed to absorb the entirety of her blow. It was as if the Canadian had deliberately slammed chest first into a steel wall.

And worse than just bludgeoning her breasts to oblivion the blond, was now facing her Japanese foes razor sharp nipples head on as the skilled titfighter hooked her nipples up from beneath forcing her foolish foe to impale herself on the twin blades. In less than a second Mazzie's red, sensitive aureole's caved completely, inverted under the pressure from Tana's firm bust. Tana could feel her opponent's flesh quivering as she tightened her hug around her shoulder's allowing no relief from the agonizing position, and slowly the surface of Mazzie's skin was continuing to give way her once mighty melons collapsing under Tana's powerful peaches. The most savagely destructive titfight move ever known, a complete tit inversion, on a pair of breasts that were over twice her size, how perfectly delicious this was.

"You stupid bitch, you're done for!" roared Tana watching gleefully to view the shock and terror fade into pained anguish. Waiting to hear her foe howl in agony as she crushed both Mazzie's chest and her pride completely.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 7 GXChUKwBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 7 1BElGMIBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:02 am

Mazzie's eyes widened as she saw Tana spring forward. She couldn't believe that the Japanese woman was really still able to must up such an attack. She would have scoffed at the thought but as Tana's still firm breasts touched her own and began to push them inward, her face began to contort and she could feel the burning uponher breasts. The hard orbs bowled into her enourmous jugs and the tough nipples felt like knives scutting a path through her breasts and nipples. her fingernails curled inward, digging into Tana's shoulders but it was not to attack but to brace herself.

She let out a loud scream of pain that echoed through the arena and she shivered as her tits were rocked. Swollen and bruised as her Orbs engulfed Tana's knowing that this was the worst case for her. She had felt the power that came when her own mighty tits wrecked another pair and hasTana crushed her, tears fell freely and her arms fell to her sides. "Stop! Stop!" she cried. "I give! I give! Please!" She begged, only the tone of desperation to espcape the hold was in her voice. "You're tits are better! She gasped Let me go!!!!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Tana leaned in laughing as she licked the girl's cheek, tasting the exhausted girl's salty tears. She held the panicking girl firmly for a few moments shuddering with lust as she continued her tit torture on the broken fighter. Then she reached down and hooked the girl's leg setting her free from the hold for long enough to give her a chest to chest bump to drop her onto her back.

"Admit it." she demanded as she stood straddling her defeated foe's waist thrusting her nearly flawless chest out for Mazzie's perusal. "Your' pathetic funbags never had a chance against my perfect tits. Your' foolish arrogance deserves some real punishment, bitch." she hissed giving a threatening stare down at Mazzie's sagging, ravaged boobs.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Mazzie fell to the ground with a thud and a yelp when she was pushed. Her swollen breasts barely even bounced as she hit the ground. She looked up at Tana with narrowed eyes, but the tears still flowed freely. "I said it!" She yelled. "I said your tits were better..." She practically mumbled that last part as she cradled her breasts with one hand and got to her knees to the other. "You fuckin beat me, alright?" She said looking up. It was obvious those words were hard for Mazzie to say and she instantly turned away from Tana as she said them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:58 pm

"Fu fu fu fu," giggled Tana as she casually knelt down in front of Mazzie grabbing one of her blond locks firmly as she snatched at the wrist of the girl's defensively cradling arm. She slid her legs out, pressing forward to put her chest to chest, nip to nip with the Canadian again wanting to force the girl to bend back under the weight of her twin tits as she crowed, "The match isn't over until I'm satisfied, and I said you deserve to be punished. I seem to remember that you had said something about grinding my tits into dust? That sounds entertaining, let's try that."

Last edited by 121 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Mazzie grunterd as she was pulled up by the hair and wrist Her tits were rpactically on fire before they were even pulled into Tana's impressive rack. "S-shit stop!" She pleaded. "P-please... please stop!" She couldn't really fightr back but the tears streamed down her face even more. her tits were on fire and she was too weak and humiliated to even protest. "Just stop! I'll do anything!" She begged.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Tana cackled again feeling that the girl's ravaged tits were completely broken under hers. But she pushed further forward toppling the her despectacled foe unto her back with her lethal nipples boring down into her red, aching flesh. "Such an inferior titfighter as you," the triumphant Japanese fighter remarked, "It would be only natural for you to beg to become my sex slave."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next