Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 3:07 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:27 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 1:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:47 am

Mazzie relished inflicting pain on Tana's tits. She grinned but sneered at Tana's words. "Tch... Fights just getting started, I wanna enjoy this!" she retorted. When Tana pushed her backwards, she was going to push her tits forward and slam them hard into Tana's but her wrist was grabbed and she was sent slinging into the ropes. Her huge tits bounced to and fro, exciting the crowd. She turned and bounced back, running at Tana. She had the same idea as well and used her small stature to try and leap up and give Tana a face full of her big breasts.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

Post by anegge Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:28 am

Tana gave a breathy sigh as Mazzie suggested that she wanted to enjoy her torture giving a predatory grin as she whipped the girl away. Those were her thoughts exactly. What was the point of having vastly superior tits if you couldn't make your' opponent suffer with them?

She hung her arm out to drop the kawaii hard, but Mazzie had adjusted the angle of her bounce and leapt into the air breast butting her in the face and causing the raven haired fighter to stumble in dizziness. "Uhhh," she groaned trying to keep her balance so didn't fall back onto her ass as she was forced to backpedal by her foe's powerful rack.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 GXChUKwBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 1BElGMIBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:33 am

Mazzie watched Tana back away when she slammed her big tits into her face. She grinned and stepped forward to slam her tits into Tana's. She'd show this bitch what it felt like to have her big orbs smash Tana's.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:10 am

Tana's head reeled back like she had taken an uppercut as Mazzie rammed into her tit to tit enveloping her jugs in her massive melons. Her tits were literally surrounded by the girl's massive rack but the Japanese fight tried to steel herself and push back to dig her nipples back down into the blond's again.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 GXChUKwBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 1BElGMIBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:08 pm

This time Mazzie was acutely aware of the Japanese girl's deadly nipples and turned her breasts so that they wouldn't be pushing nip to nip or pushing into her areola. witht he wide surface of her giant breasts, it was her turn to truy and show Tana who was boss as she tried to reach her arms around Tana's waist and pulled her into a bearheag. She'd crush those nipples with her titflesh now, she was sure of it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Tana groaned looking away in pain as Mazzie put a massive amount of pressure on her firm chest locking her into a bear hug. The girl was wary of Tana's nipples now and deftly avoided the situation she had faced last time, but she seemed to think that Tana's proud nipples were going to succumb merely to the weight of her mighty melons. That was simply not true. Mazzie's dairy queens were perfectly capable of flattening Tana's jugs given time, but just sheer breast weight wasn't going to cause her proud peaks to cave any time soon. Tana smirked down at her poor blond foe, it seemed she had unfortunately gotten use to her normal inferior opponents.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:29 am

Mazzie sneered up at Tana as she smirked down. "What's that?" She said quickly as she grunted and pulled tighter ont he bear hug, hoping to crush Tana's firm tits with her massive jugs. Her face was turnign a little read from straining so hard to crush her foe, she was hoping that Tana was feelingsomething at least.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:44 am

Tana's smirk faded as Mazzie redoubled her clutch "Augh, ohhhh," she groaned as her tits continued to face the constant push from Mazzie's rubbery chest. But Mazzie had gone with a lower back bear hug rather than a shoulder lock hug which although the tit crushing pressure was intensified did allow an avenue of escape. Tana pressed firmly down on the girl's forearms sliding her bust up and out of the excruciating breast smash. Her tits felt like they were throbbing, but she knew she had to follow up quickly and turn the tide of the fight back in her favor. She grabbed the straining blond by the hair pulling her face closer as she twisted her upper body to one side. Then she swung back slapping the girl across the cheek fiercely with her ample bosom.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:01 am

Mazzie grinned as Tana's face contorted once more. "Heh!" She said sharply. But soon found her forarms being pushed ddown. "Tch like escpap-hey!" She whined when her hair was grabbed. She was about to take a look at the ref when she found a huge pair of tits slapping her across the face. it put her glasses askew and made a rather amusing smacking sound, She was dazed enough but tried to shove Tana away pushing against the girl's stomach just so she could get achance to recover.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:08 am

Tana grinned smugly as the dizzied kawaii shoved her back trying to clear her head. Tana stepped forward and whirled around suddenly whipping her arm out in a knife edge chop to catch her shorter opponent right across the bottom of her thick nipples wanting to dish out some pain after what she had just received.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next