Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:00 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, MacbookAir, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina Empty Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina

Post by hamish1024 Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Hentai Submisson Match

As the guitars of her theme music kicked in, Miss Leiko proudly entered the arena, making her first appearance in the AFW. The buxom brunette smiled at the assembled fans and began to march confidently down the entrance ramp. Leiko was clad in a tight white shirt and short black skirt, hugging her curvy figure, along with black leather boots. A few seconds later, her younger partner Kimi appeared behind her in a similar outfit, waving, cheering, and generally acting as a cheerleader for Leiko. Both brunettes bounced happily towards the ring, enjoying the attention of the crowd.

Music still playing, the older girl clambered up through the ropes and into the ring. Spying a camera, she smiled, turning and making a show of gyrating her big, fleshy ass for the viewers. Swaying with the guitars, she slowly lowered her skirt, revealing the skimpy green g-string beneath. She then dramatically tore the skirt away entirely, tossing it out of the ring. Finally, Leiko ripped away her shirt to reveal a matching green bikini top. The big, sexy brunette grinned broadly, pleased with her opening performance. She headed to her corner to await the opposing girl.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina Empty Re: Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina

Post by anegge Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 am

Tana growled under her breath as she watched Miss Leiko's performance. Her previous match with Kirin had been rudely interrupted by the Era of Hell's antics. It had left her with an urge to take down a behemoth and leave her begging, but Kirin's schedule had all but filled up. This new woman would serve quite nicely in her place.

All the typical catcalls were in play as the sultry Japanese vixen made her way down to the ring in her form-hugging satin bikini, but Tana was a pro at focusing on what she wanted. She slipped over the top rope and pointed at Leiko licking her lips slowly. "I can't wait to have you begging on the mat, fatass. And even better I get to make you beg right in front of your' precious lover, how delicious."

Tana turned and stretched on the ropes facing away from the girls and showing off her pert rear, her bikini creasing between her cheeks as she touched her toes. She leaned in far enough that her sex could be seen between her legs as well before looking back. "Are you as hungry for this fight as me?" she teased looking back with a pouty expression.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina GXChUKwMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina 1BElGMIMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:42 pm

Leiko’️s face flushed, clearly riled by Tana’️s taunts. “You’️ve a big mouth for such a skinny little whore!” she retorted sharply. “Don’️t you dare question my appetites...” Leiko’️s scowl softened into a wry smile. “You’️ll be eating your words before too long – I think both me and Kimi are going to have a lot of fun with you before the night is through!” The voluptuous girl licked her lips at the prospect, running her hands down her broad hips. “You may be hungry, Tana, but this is going to be way too much for you!”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:50 am

Tana sighed and rolled her eyes, "I wasn't questioning whether your' appetite is better than mine, I was questioning your' metabolism." Tana stepped casually to the center of the ring, "Now get your' slutty ass over here, so I can wreck you." she hissed demandingly.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina GXChUKwMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina 1BElGMIMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Leiko bit her lip angrily as the other girl insulted her. “Ooh, I’️m going to enjoy this,” she muttered darkly as she stepped towards Tana. Leiko advanced confidently, holding out her arms for a grapple, hoping to make her superior weight and power count as soon as possible.
“Careful what you wish for, sweetie!” she said with a wry smile.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:10 am

Tana clasped her left hand quickly with Leiko as she stepped forward, and then. She immediately sidestepped to the left clasping the girl's wrist with her other hand and trying to quickly pull her around into a hammerlock. If she could get around to Leiko's back she would press the hammerlock in tight so that even her powerful opponent couldn't break it leaning in to lick the restrained girl's ear teasingly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:42 am

“Gah!” Leiko yelped in both surprise and pain, as Tana took her hand but then ducked behind her to apply the hammerlock. The big brunette wasn’️t quick or flexible enough to escape, and so was stuck as Tana tightened up the hold. She squirmed, shuddering as her ear was licked, but could do nothing to relieve the pressure in her arm. This rather humiliating start had certainly wiped the smile from her face!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:29 am

Tana gave a low chuckle, "You're right, you are going to enjoy this. In a way." she whispered to the trapped titan. Her right hand slipped across the girl's girth and onto her massive milk jug. She pinched through the fabric at her nipple and began to massage her melon firmly with her remaining fingers. Her smooth right thigh slipped across her opponent's locking her leg in place with the vague threat of an abdominal stretch as the raven haired vixen began to grind her hips into Leiko's right buttcheek.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Leiko moaned unhappily as Tana started to manhandle her, helpless as her huge breast was fondled and groped. Her struggles caused strands of dark brown hair to fall across her face, but were otherwise in vain. She was aware of how foolish she must look, the big girl contained so easily and quickly by the smaller, the thought making her pulse quicken. Desperate to retaliate, Leiko would bring her hips forwards then thump her ass backwards into Tana’️s gyrating hips, though this was more an act of defiance than a useful escape attempt at this point.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Tana giggled softly as Leiko struggled slamming her flabby cheek back into Tana's snatch. "Oh, you don't like this position?" she asked. She released the hammerlock suddenly slipping effortlessly into an ab stretch by slipping her upper body forward and snaking her left arm around Leiko's neck. She leaned in and began to suck on Leiko's tit running her right hand down Leiko's curvy body and slipping it under her suit bootom to rub at her pussy. "Is this better, dear?" she teased.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next