Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 5 Empty Re: Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:04 pm

Face-down on the mat, Leiko’️s features were obscured, but it still looked like the buxom brunette was completely out of it after that devastating slam. She was limp, and totally oblivious as her bikini top was untied, making no move or resistance whatsoever.

In fact, the first thing Leiko’️s scrambled senses felt was a burning pain in her crotch, as Tana yanked her panties up in a brutal wedgie. The bigger girl started to moan, the agony of the move slowly bringing her round, as the skimpy fabric bit into her flesh, before snapping completely.

Coming to, Leiko realised with dismay she was now naked, and felt pretty helpless, emphasised as Tana teasingly licked at her face. It was obvious to everyone watching that the suplex had taken an awful lot out of her.

She was painfully groggy, and in no real condition to cope with what was going on right now. “Don’️t… tell me what to do, bitch…” she groaned in defiance. Though she was dimly aware she might be in for a lot of trouble. The only move she could attempt right now was bringing up a hand to massage her aching neck.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Tana easily removed her own bottoms with the use of the side-tie ribbons letting them drop to the mat. Tana reached for Leiko's wrist as she tried to relieve her neck pain, and then for the other wanting to pull them back straight. But Tana remained on her knees slipping one leg underneath Leiko's and tugging on her wrists until both women's pussy's became flush with each other, entrapping Miss Leiko in a sensual surfboard stretch.

She cooed as Leiko continued her tough act, teasing her, "Oh, I think you will soon agree to do exactly what I ask. Especially when my request is, 'Cum, slut." The vixen began to grind firmly against the thick sex lips, her own snatch eager to began devouring the larger woman's.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 5 GXChUKwMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 5 1BElGMIMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:48 am

Groggy Leiko felt dismayed and helpless as her body was manhandled into the surfboard stretch position. Her gripped wrists were pulled back, causing an aching in her shoulders, and holding her upper body off the mat so that everyone could see her flushed face and big, bare, bouncing breasts.

Simultaneously, Leiko had to cope with Tana’️s pussy slotting firmly against her own, grinding firmly and insistently. The brunette’️s jaw hung agape at the stimulation of her sex, her big body shuddering at the enforced pleasure. She moaned unhappily, rolling her head in distraction. Firmly entwined in Tana’️s hold and unable to move her limbs, Leiko could do nothing but lie there and take it. The sensual scissoring would make her moist pussy even wetter, fuelling the lust and desire in now building the pit of her stomach.

She alternated between pursing her mouth, and gasping desperately as she was sexually humiliated. Though the stimulation of her pussy lips was steadily making her hornier, Leiko didn’️t feel like it would actually make her cum. She wasn’️t sure if that was a good thing or not, and let out an ambiguous moan of deep frustration. Though the crowd were certainly enjoying her predicament.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:36 pm

"Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm" giggled the dominator as she played with her new toy. She indeed intended to torture Leiko with her physically, and mentally excruciating hold. The sexual expert was easily able to maintain a level of sexual intensity that would agonize the fullbodied woman but never allow her release. She rolled her hips side to side dragging her lips across her foe's massive mound teasing near the top of it to force Leiko's clitoris out from it's hiding place. "So, you and that girl are a pair? She looks cute, you're her dom, right? I bet she's never seen you like this." mused Tana.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 5 GXChUKwMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 5 1BElGMIMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Poor Leiko was being reduced to Tana’️s plaything now. The buxom brunette felt increasing pleasure as the dominator ground against her pussy lips. Held up off the canvas by the painful surfboard stretch, her features were contorted as she tried to cope with the mixture of pleasure and pain. Her breathing was fast and heavy now, her big body glistening with sweat, and her face reddening through embarrassment and arousal.

She felt Tana shifting her hips to tease her clitoris. Leiko bit down hard on her lower lip to try and suppress her body’️s response, but she was soon shuddering at the increased erotic intensity. Her eyes widened and she gave a loud helpless squeal as the full feel of the clit stimulation jolted through her. She stiffened, her wet womanhood hyper-sensitive now, every brush of Tana’️s warm, incessant pussy against her feeling incredible and infuriating all at once.

Leiko was really being pushed here, frankly getting to the point where she would have eagerly started to finger herself, but the firm grip on her wrists prevented her from trying to take matters into her own hands. She couldn’️t control her pants and groans either, and they were getting louder and louder, her sluttish desperation becoming more and more apparent.

“Yes, Kimi’️s cute… unhh… and she’️s mine” Leiko managed to reply between moans. She didn’️t like where Tana was going with this ominous line of enquiry - Leiko was in fact avoiding eye contact with her partner at the moment, in shame at her position. The tortured girl tried to deflect Tana’️s musings with a contemptuous snort.

“Of course she’️s seen me naked, dumbass,” she blustered, even as she spasmed with enforced pleasure.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:46 am

"So, you are the dominant one. In that relationship. What I meant of course was that she had never seen you moaning like the slut you are, this desperate for release. Because of course, there's nothing she wants to see more than your' satisfaction. Which is why this match is so much fun. I'm literally torturing both of you at the same time."

Tana released Leiko's arms sliding slickly out from between her legs which left a trail of wetness drawn on the canvas between them. Then quickly and precisely she slid up onto Leiko's back trying to pull her into a bear hug from behind (this time imprisoning her arms against her sides) and sit the horny woman up in front of her. "I couldn't very well let you orgasm like that, because no one would be able to watch." she explained.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:39 am

Leiko let out a loud groan of frustrated arousal as Tana momentarily released her. The big brunette was way too drained to put up any meaningful resistance at this point; helpless, horny and humiliated, her fleshy figure was all too easy to rearrange into a new position for some new punishment. Leiko’️s aching, hormone-addled brain didn’️t fully comprehend what was happening until it was too late.

“Gahh…” she moaned dejectedly, having lost both a chance to escape, and the luscious feel of Tana’️s pussy grinding against her clit. She squirmed weakly in the bear hug, but she was trapped once again.

Leiko swallowed hard as Tana teased her about making Kimi watch the breaking of her domme. “Our relationship can take it! We’️re stronger than that!” Leiko challenged. Though, a glance over to the girl outside the ring showed that they weren’️t entirely unaffected, Kimi looked pretty ashen-faced by this point. The younger of the Decadent Dolls was clearly quite wound up by Tana’️s behaviour, and was biting her nails anxiously at her partner‘s ordeal (Kimi even wondered if she should try and intervene again, but they weren’️t well positioned and it would surely disqualify them).

“Have your fun, then, bitch,” Leiko spat stubbornly, trying to put a brave face on her impending humiliation, and hoping that an act of indifference might discourage her tormentor. Though, she was mainly just craving an orgasm now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Tana giggled softly as she pressed into the flab of Leiko's back. She would indeed 'have her fun'. Tana tightened her hug around the weighty wrestler inside her arms squeezing her like a python. Her calves slipped over Leiko's mammoth thighs spreading them wide to fully expose the older woman's excited sex while straining the larger woman's thighs with a cruel spreading stretch. "Let your' lover hear your' pain then, Leiko." said Tana kissing her prey on the neck.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed May 16, 2012 8:02 pm

“GAHHH!!! FUCK!!” Leiko squealed as she was tormented by Tana. She was stuck in a hellish position, the promise of pleasure tempered with very real pain. Her thighs ached with the strain of the hold even as her exposed crotch ached with lust. Leiko would gasp and moan for several long, punishing moments as her fleshy, naked body was tortured and teased. She was stranded, helpless, anguished as she knew she was just being fucked with now.

Outside the ring, Kimi was seething, pacing up and down in her skimpy office outfit and clenching her fists and teeth. The image of her dominant partner, stripped, squealing and sexually humiliated, was especially hurtful, as Kimi idolised the older girl. Big, beautiful Leiko was the only reason she was in AFW… and now Tana was using her as a fucktoy.

She’️d had enough. Growling, Kimi would clamber up into the ring and approach the two entwined wrestlers from the rear. The crowd were in uproar at this unlawful intrusion, but Kimi ignored this, along with the threats of the ref girl. Kimi would simply grab Tana by the scalp and fire a heavy knee into the side of the dominator’️s head, channelling her ruthless aggression into the hit.

It would cost her partner the match, but Kimi was past caring - Tana had simply pushed her luck too far, and now the big girl wanted payback.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 17, 2012 1:47 am

Tana was naturally perfectly distracted by the task at hand. Drinking in the sensations of Leiko's agony kept her from perceiving even the heavy thumps of the woman's enraged partner.

"Ehh?" she inquired as she was ripped from her perch. But her answer came int eh form of a strike that left her seeing stars. She coughed and grasped at the mat, the knee having nearly knocked her unconscious in one powerful blow.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next